• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Penile Transplant

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
First US Penis Transplant

I don't really know how to broach the subject on this one, cancer is a disease.

How will this impact the future of men's health, assuming that such transplants will be used exclusively for treatment of patients suffering from an incurable illness?

What impact does transplanting tissue of this nature have on breast cancer survivors?

So..

How many men like the idea of having their dick cut off when they die?
How many men like the idea of having another mans dick?

So..

Reminds me of an old joke, The one about the man who died in the saddle and whose dick stayed hard. They couldn't get him in the casket. So the widow told the mortician to cut it off and shove it up his ass.

At the funeral just about everyone who viewed the deceased said they thought he never looked better.

As the widow went to say her goodbyes, she noticed a tears in her late husband's eyes. She leaned over and whispered into his ear. "See you son of a bitch, I told you it hurt"

By the way, I beat you to it by an inch, there's already a thread on this.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...ves-first-penis-transplant-united-states.html

So..

How many men would like living without a penis, while they're alive?

Hence transplants.

The decision to donate upon death is personal. If it's not your cup of tea then so be it.

So..

I have to believe you have an obssession with anything about it !think of it as organ donation! It wont make you sad when you are dead!

I have to believe you have an obssession with anything about it !think of it as organ donation! It wont make you sad when you are dead!

I'm not an organ donor anyway, but the idea walking around with another guys dick or some guy walking around with mine creeps me out. lol

How many men would like living without a penis, while they're alive?

Hence transplants.

The decision to donate upon death is personal. If it's not your cup of tea then so be it.

So they would want another guys dick? I somehow doubt that is an opinion shared by the majority of men.

OK, I know it's juvenile but the surgeon is Dr. Dicken Ko. :lamo

Seriously, I don't see this as any different from transplanting any other organ. If it restores function, more power to it.

I'm not an organ donor anyway, but the idea walking around with another guys dick or some guy walking around with mine creeps me out. lol

get over it

OK, I know it's juvenile but the surgeon is Dr. Dicken Ko. :lamo

Seriously, I don't see this as any different from transplanting any other organ. If it restores function, more power to it.

That's worse than the gynecologist that delivered one of our kids... Dr. Handwerk.

Aren't you gay? I imagine that changes it somewhat.

I don't see how it is any different than any other organ transplant. Why would you feel weird about have another man's penis if you wouldn't feel that way about having his heart or liver?

First US Penis Transplant

I don't really know how to broach the subject on this one, cancer is a disease.

How will this impact the future of men's health, assuming that such transplants will be used exclusively for treatment of patients suffering from an incurable illness?

What impact does transplanting tissue of this nature have on breast cancer survivors?

Good to hear. Now that the penis transplant is successful, let's all hope that his hand doesn't reject it. :mrgreen:

I don't see how it is any different than any other organ transplant. Why would you feel weird about have another man's penis if you wouldn't feel that way about having his heart or liver?

Is that a serious question? :lol:

Is that a serious question? :lol:

Absolutely. I just don't see the big deal (no pun intended)....either way you have part of another man as part are your body. In one case its part of another man inside of you...in the other its part of another man attached to you.

Absolutely. I just don't see the big deal (no pun intended)....either way you have part of another man as part are your body. In one case its part of another man inside of you...in the other its part of another man attached to you.

I still say you can't see the issue because you're gay. lol.

The bigger question is "Is his wife cheating on him if they ****?"

Maybe so...I just don't think it matters.

I think most men would realize the difference between an organ they consciously use everyday and one that is inside their body that they have no conscious interaction with.

Back
Top Bottom