• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence to condemn Republican Putin ‘apologists’ in speech to RNC donors

Good. I have always liked Mike Pence. The worst thing the man ever did was allow himself to be used as a Conservative Christian beard by an amoral sociopath who only respects the vicious exercise of power like Donald Trump in the first place.
That is a pretty big bad thing.......

Good. I have always liked Mike Pence. The worst thing the man ever did was allow himself to be used as a Conservative Christian beard by an amoral sociopath who only respects the vicious exercise of power like Donald Trump in the first place.
Conservatives/Republicans have lost all credibility, ideologically speaking. They are terrified of Trump.

Get a big tub of popcorn out for this one:

And begin the countdown to someone calling Pence a RINO, fake conservative, etc. There are Putin sympathizers within the Republican party, so this had to be done.

Bold stuff.

I have to admit that it is too late for any Republican in this nation. They are serious traitors, in the hope of being contrarian, they ruined their image by supporting a Putin Puppet and Putin himself.

Your analysis and conclusions are odd.

Pence is right; there's no excuse to support Putin. It's anti-American.

That doesn't mean it's wrong to criticize US policy errors, missteps, and outright **** ups.

For example: there's no reason for the US to be importing anything from Russia. Not one drop of oil.

Then don't complain about the price of oil and gas.

Funny spelling of the word 'truthful'

Odd how fantasy can be seen as "truth" with the proper indoctrination.

The 2022 elections will be interesting.

Odd how fantasy can be seen as "truth" with the proper indoctrination.

The 2022 elections will be interesting.
It will indeed. I mean, when the certain republicans keep on pushing the 'big lie', and people actually believe them, it shows how easily the uneducated can be maniplulated by Trump

I have very little respect for Mike Pence, for a variety of reasons. This one speech isn't going to change that. But I do at least recognize he's shown more courage and backbone than an embarrassingly high percentage of Republicans.
Hard to give him much credit here for courage. I do give him credit for stepping away from Trump's games on 1/6, but not because he didn't twist himself into a knot trying to figure out how he could play. All Pence did here was sufficiently read the political landscape to see he had no path forward aligning with Trump...and now with Trump out on a limb because of his worship of Putin, he sees a little bit of a hole, but its a pinhole.

Pence should just live happily (and more importantly quietly) in retirement as his political future ended the day he joined the Trump ticket.

damn biden and his rising gasoline prices
damn biden for importing russian petroleum, which keeps gasoline prices from further increasing
next, it will be damn biden for negotiating for more iranian oil as the nuclear deal is pieced back together
I blame Hunter, not sure why

It will indeed. I mean, when the certain republicans keep on pushing the 'big lie', and people actually believe them, it shows how easily the uneducated can be maniplulated by Trump

What is the Big Lie you imagine?

What is the Big Lie you imagine?
i don't imagine any big lie. However, The Trumpster's do.

ANd you know which one, since it's been mentioned so many times.

i don't imagine any big lie. However, The Trumpster's do.

ANd you know which one, since it's been mentioned so many times.

It is YOU who introduced the idea.

Only YOU can know your own thoughts on this.

It is YOU who introduced the idea.

Only YOU can know your own thoughts on this.
Yet, the concept of the big lie has been mentioned many many times. To pretend ignorance that the Big Lie is anything but the eleciotn being stolen is just the willful ignorance. Shame on you. That technique is dishonest

Yet, the concept of the big lie has been mentioned many many times. To pretend ignorance that the Big Lie is anything but the eleciotn being stolen is just the willful ignorance. Shame on you. That technique is dishonest

Ah-ha! So the Big Lie you are citing is that the election was stolen.

"The Big Lie" as a tool of deception is used often. Are you seriously asserting that the first time you ever noticed it was your perception of what followed the 2020 election?

Hitler described what it was and how to use it in "Mein Kampf".

Ah-ha! So the Big Lie you are citing is that the election was stolen.

"The Big Lie" as a tool of deception is used often. Are you seriously asserting that the first time you ever noticed it was your perception of what followed the 2020 election?

Hitler described what it was and how to use it in "Mein Kampf".
You certainly know Mein Kampf better than I do. that does explain a lot though.

You certainly know Mein Kampf better than I do. that does explain a lot though.

Not at all what you imply, but it does explain a lot.

Former VP Pence is a pariah.

The NeverTrumpers do not trust him anymore than the other members of the Grand Trump Party…

Former VP Pence is a pariah.

The NeverTrumpers do not trust him anymore than the other members of the Grand Trump Party…

Luckily for the Dems, Kamala Harris is recognized as the model for all Democrats to come. ;)

Back
Top Bottom