• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence says Trump has ‘impression’ that past presidents wanted wall

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://apple.news/AAwwzcwaXRl6ydJq03Zsnug

Pence says Trump has ‘impression’ that past presidents wanted wall: Vice President Mike Pence has addressed President Donald Trump’s recent claim that former commanders-in-chief privately have said they wanted to build a wall at the Mexican border.
“I know the president has said that that was his impression from previous administrations, previous presidents,”
Pence told NBC News correspondent Hallie Jackson.

“...got the impression?”

That comes from the gut?

Pence doesn’t moonwalk well!

Pence must wear pants designed for women. He obviously has no balls to get in the way.

Why couldn't Trump tell us Trump's full of ****? Does he really need to at this point?

Worst administration ever, and I love/hate seeing average Americans support this consistent, deplorable behavior.

JACKSON: We’re just about out of time. Before I let you go, which former president told President Trump, as he said, that he should’ve built a wall? All of their representatives have denied that that was the case.

PENCE: Well, you — you — you — I — I know the president has said that that was his impression from previous administrations, previous presidents. I know — I know I’ve seen clips of previous presidents talking about the importance of border security, the importance of addressing the issue of illegal immigration. And look —

JACKSON: That’s different from telling the president, though, right?

PENCE: — But look, you know, honestly the American people — the American people want us to address this issue. It is a matter of national security. It is — it is a matter of addressing human trafficking, the flow of narcotics into our country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...oesnt-know-any-better/?utm_term=.ed2c214ea18d

Pence has seen past presidents talk on TV about border security, which therefore demonstrates how Trump might have an "impression" that past presidents wanted the wall, which somehow defends Trump's blatantly dishonest claim that past presidents in fact told him they wished they had built the wall he wants to have built.

The sad thing is that this flies in Trumpland. The more idiotic and obviously dishonest a position is, the stronger that position is. Remember, this is Opposite World.

Pence is a joke....A Midwestern dumbass, a toadie of the worst kind

https://apple.news/AAwwzcwaXRl6ydJq03Zsnug

Pence says Trump has ‘impression’ that past presidents wanted wall: Vice President Mike Pence has addressed President Donald Trump’s recent claim that former commanders-in-chief privately have said they wanted to build a wall at the Mexican border.
“I know the president has said that that was his impression from previous administrations, previous presidents,”
Pence told NBC News correspondent Hallie Jackson.

“...got the impression?”

That comes from the gut?

Pence doesn’t moonwalk well!

If he had the impression, who gave it to him? I swear these interviewers are terrible and they allow the Trump officials to walk all over them. Networks have to get tough on Trump, now or he will get re-elected. There comes a point in time where the shock has to wear off. That these people will lie through their teeth no matter what and no position based in morals or tradition will matter to them. They have to call out his lies. If they point out something is morally wrong, they won't care and will **** on it some more. Don't just print what other people say. Take up a stand and combat the administration!!! But as shown with the speech today, they will not do this.

Dude believes a lot of dumb ****. :shrug:

JACKSON: We’re just about out of time. Before I let you go, which former president told President Trump, as he said, that he should’ve built a wall? All of their representatives have denied that that was the case.

PENCE: Well, you — you — you — I — I know the president has said that that was his impression from previous administrations, previous presidents. I know — I know I’ve seen clips of previous presidents talking about the importance of border security, the importance of addressing the issue of illegal immigration. And look —

JACKSON: That’s different from telling the president, though, right?

PENCE: — But look, you know, honestly the American people — the American people want us to address this issue. It is a matter of national security. It is — it is a matter of addressing human trafficking, the flow of narcotics into our country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...oesnt-know-any-better/?utm_term=.ed2c214ea18d

Pence has seen past presidents talk on TV about border security, which therefore demonstrates how Trump might have an "impression" that past presidents wanted the wall, which somehow defends Trump's blatantly dishonest claim that past presidents in fact told him they wished they had built the wall he wants to have built.

The sad thing is that this flies in Trumpland. The more idiotic and obviously dishonest a position is, the stronger that position is. Remember, this is Opposite World.

I hope Mike Pence realizes that he's going to burn in Hell for lying so much.

Back
Top Bottom