• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pence says fight to the end

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Makes me wonder what this tool is going to do January 6th. Is he just playing along until then to stay in the president's good graces? Or will he refuse to certify in front of congress?

Makes me wonder what this tool is going to do January 6th. Is he just playing along until then to stay in the president's good graces? Or will he refuse to certify in front of congress?

Oh, I hope he tries. I really do. This man's political career needs to burn. And, of course, it will.

He will do his job and if he were to refuse the Senate has an answer for that and will certify the election themselves.
I do hope he does still have some Honor left in him and simply does his job, to do otherwise feeds the base that has been lied to and undermines out election process which is unforgivable.

Remember what I said: every Trumpist accusation is a confession.

Those accusations of coup attempts? Yeah. At least the vast majority of them are mouth-breathing imbeciles, the kind of people to try pretending to be electors but don't get admittance to a building they need to be admitted to.

His role on Jan 6th is mostly ceremonial... He has no power to change the outcome on Jan 6th

Renfield is a contender. He's like Tweety with a brain, connections in congress, and more ambition. when Tweety chose him, i though, "what are you doing?" you don't choose someone for VP who wants the job more than you do.

Renfield is a contender. He's like Tweety with a brain, connections in congress, and more ambition. when Tweety chose him, i though, "what are you doing?" you don't choose someone for VP who wants the job more than you do.

Renfield who, what? What am I missing here?

Renfield who, what? What am I missing here?

it's my latest very presidential nickname for the VP.

Renfield_1931.jpg

there's also this option :

dd070f6377aed3a096ca4ca0288df184dcc0aeab.jpg

i liked the Palpatine concept at first, but then he just Renfielded so well, so i thought that was a more presidential childish nickname for him. if he goes for the top slot, i will most likely revert to the Palpatine nickname.

Pence has a flight booked Jan 7th to Israel and Poland for seven days.
For what purpose? Nothing 'official,' correct?

If vacation, who cares? Israel's a bit of a mess right now tho, with no official govt....

Oh, I hope he tries. I really do. This man's political career needs to burn. And, of course, it will.
Can you imagine how hard Trump will bully and threaten him up until Jan 6th? Trump will try putting a knife to his neck telling Pence to not certify the election.

Pence has a flight booked Jan 7th to Israel and Poland for seven days.
He probably needs to escape the wrath and mega temper tantrum of certifying the election.

Can you imagine how hard Trump will bully and threaten him up until Jan 6th? Trump will try putting a knife to his neck telling Pence to not certify the election.
I dunno...Pence doesnt really have any power to do anything. He's just another talking head and not a very convincing, emphatic one at that.

For what purpose? Nothing 'official,' correct?

If vacation, who cares? Israel's a bit of a mess right now tho, with no official govt....
It looks like he's doing business, he's visiting the troops in Afghanistan.

He probably needs to escape the wrath and mega temper tantrum of certifying the election.
Don't know when they planned it, but it is a convenient escape, it was the topic of another thread.

I caught most of Pence's speech to the Turning Point audience today. I thought it was really good. I never saw a shot of the audience but they sounded quite vocal and lively - the most enthusiastic audience I've ever known Pence to have.

I caught most of Pence's speech to the Turning Point audience today. I thought it was really good. I never saw a shot of the audience but they sounded quite vocal and lively - the most enthusiastic audience I've ever known Pence to have.

And doing a great job of spreading the virus in a confined space with lots of people and no masks. Dolts!

Makes me wonder what this tool is going to do January 6th.
We already know. He's going to confirm Biden's Electoral College victory, and then run straight to the airport to get the hell out of the US.

In the meantime, he's just making a show of sucking up to Dear Leader.

giphy.gif

By all means Mr. Pence, as you will.

Exactly, so then why would he be heading to Afghanistan?
You're right, I was speaking in the hypothetical so as to damage, the truth is we won't remember it.

It's all over the interwebz today that Trump has now turned on Pence. That should be interesting.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...neral-pick-slides-to-back-of-line/ar-BB1c9f7V
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...nt-trump-and-released-from-prison/ar-BB1c9AuD
Salon logoRepublicans enabled Trump for four years — of course he's betraying them in the 11th hour
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1cbgSr?ocid=sf
Let's get one thing straight: Donald Trump does not care about the American people. Whatever Trump may say, he is not threatening to blow up the coronavirus stimulus bill Senate Republicans finally agreed to pass because the bill isn't generous enough. Trump could not care less if all Americans starve to death, and he certainly isn't breaking a sweat trying to get the COVID-19 vaccine out to the public. He was not defending working Americans when he released a video calling the GOP-endorsed coronavirus bill a "disgrace" and pushing for a Democrat-friendly plan to send out $2,000 checks instead of the $600 ones Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell agreed to.

No, what's likely going on is that Trump, the self-identified master negotiator, is turning to the only negotiation tactic he's ever really known: Extortion.

Trump likely thinks he's blackmailing McConnell into stealing the election for him. While we have no direct proof this is an extortion scheme, the circumstantial evidence is abundant and compelling. Here's what we know:

Trump really does believe that Republicans know some super secret method for nullifying the election he just lost, and that they're just not revealing it to him for some reason. In reality, Republicans probably would help him steal the election if they could, but they can't. But Trump refuses to accept this so he is constantly wheedling GOP officials to do more and whining publicly that they're holding out on him. He's even considering canceling a Mar-A-Lago trip and staying in D.C. for Christmas, probably because he's talked himself into believing he can strike a "deal" to nullify the election.

<snip>
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-them-in-the-11th-hour/ar-BB1cbgSr?li=BBnbfcL

Anyone surprised to hear this? Didn't think so.

Attachments

• 1608757805325.png
    1608757805325.png
    68 bytes · Views: 0

He is a real scum bag with no principles. His God is not gonna be happy when he must account.

He is trying to balance worshiping Trump without going full psycho, fearing full psycho will hurt his future.

Back
Top Bottom