• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence Heckled

I am a tax accountant. Are you comfortable with these tax cuts being the biggest giveaway to billionaires in the history of this country? Amazon is paying zero income tax. Meanwhile Social Security and Medicaid are on the verge of bankruptcy and will bankrupt in my lifetime.
Then just why is it that these Big Tech giants love the Dems?

What does he think his future in the GOP is anyway. He’s wayyyy too vanilla for today’s Republican Party. He doesn’t have the character to go full Marjorie Greene.

And it’s very important to recall why he’s being booed: he didn’t attempt to overturn the election, as many idiotic and uneducated Trump supporters believed he had the power to do.

This cannot be forgotten. There is still a huge chunk of the Republican Party that is a direct threat to our Republic.

Then just why is it that these Big Tech giants love the Dems?
They give money and donations to both sides.

And I’m trying to follow the logical reasoning behind your statement… Are you taking the position that tech companies must be paying taxes and I must be lying, because tech companies are all left wing?

btw, I wouldn’t consider Amazon and their CEO part of the tech world. It’s a online retailer but they don’t sell or develop technology.

He enabled the most ungodly, unChristian politician maybe ever in American politics...

And seeing all of Trump's lies, cons and sins he still calls himself a Christian and he still defends Trump?

To hell with Pence...

Shows he's a good liar like any politician. Did they chant hang Mike Pence like they did on Jan. 6?
Its all "about money"... those who showed up "still paid their money and made their donations" and Pence left with a nice sized check... nothing else matter to Pence, and to the crowd, they got the desired entertainment for themselves with more belligerence, they will gladly pay what ever the cost to be wound up to "attack something'... It almost does not matter what is attacked, as long as they get the emotional rush from attacking something. The organizers get to pay their bills, the groups get to fill its coffers and the speakers get their check....

What's even more a trip, these are the same people claiming no one but them works, but they find a means not to work to show up at these belligerence gatherings and they do so with money in hand to pay and participate in the show. They probably get so wound up, they go home and screw each other to sleep.
  • Remember, these are the same people who could not wear mask and respect lock down, because they were desperate to be entertained and chase money, and gawk at each other. That's their idea of feeling alive.

Last edited:
He enabled the most ungodly, unChristian politician maybe ever in American politics...

And seeing all of Trump's lies, cons and sins he still calls himself a Christian and he still defends Trump?

To hell with Pence...
Meanwhile, Catholic Bishops consider denying Biden communion. You cannot make this shit up.

Pence was called "Traitor" for having chosen to not be a traitor. Trump nation is not very bright.
We always knew that.

But if you will notice, he praised Trump policy, needing not to mention Trump's failings as a human being. I feel the same as Pence does about their policy together when together as a team.
he was self-serving in praising the administration for what "we" did accomplish
this dim fellow is positioning himself for the 2024 candidacy when it is realized tRump cannot win and there is no one else in the party who could become the plausible nominee

Heckled by Christians...lol

When you sleep with dogs, Mike, you gonna wake up with fleas.

Pence is a political pariah with the MAGA radicals, meaning any chance he had at the GOP nomination in 2024 (or later) is utterly destroyed.

Gotta give Pence credit, someone metaphorically throws a tomatoe, he just wipes it off and plods on.

He wipes off the tomato, and his tears, so his lips can continue to maintain suction on Trump’s behind. He knows he is nothing without that.

Pence is a political pariah with the MAGA radicals, meaning any chance he had at the GOP nomination in 2024 (or later) is utterly destroyed.
Did it really come as a shock to him to discover MAGA don’t give a flying **** about the Constitution?

If so, he’s really dumb. But, as we’ve seen, he’s not alone.

This is the personal hell he deserves. I hope those boos and heckling and his own boss trying to kill him eat at his insides for the rest of his life.

I hope mother slaps him when he cries about it.

he was self-serving in praising the administration for what "we" did accomplish
this dim fellow is positioning himself for the 2024 candidacy when it is realized tRump cannot win and there is no one else in the party who could become the plausible nominee

I disagree with the bolded part of your statement. I think Pence is done.

btw, I wouldn’t consider Amazon and their CEO part of the tech world. It’s a online retailer but they don’t sell or develop technology.

Actually, there are parts of Amazon very involved in developing tech. and their AWS is nearly everywhere.

Trump threw everyone under the bus, even his VP.

This is the personal hell he deserves. I hope those boos and heckling and his own boss trying to kill him eat at his insides for the rest of his life.

I hope mother slaps him when he cries about it.

It's ironic when you think about it. He spends four years being nothing more than a drooling puppet for dear leader, and then because he refuses to obey dear leader by overturning an actual presidential election, he gets thrown to the wolves, and now the MAGA radicals have moved onto another Trump ass kissing pile of shit in Ron DeSantis.

DeSantis has to tread softly though. If the rise and fall of Pence is any indication, all it takes is one thing to piss off dear leader, he throws you under the bus, and bam your career in GOP politics is finished.

Back
Top Bottom