• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence denies Trump's downplaying hampered COVID-19 response

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Pence denies Trump's downplaying hampered COVID-19 response | TheHill

Vice President Pence on Thursday denied that the country's response to the coronavirus was in any way hampered by President Trump repeatedly downplaying the threat from the deadly disease.

"Absolutely not," Pence said on Fox News when asked if Trump's public dismissiveness of the virus limited the ability of the U.S. to contain the pandemic.

"His tone was one of projecting calm and confidence," Pence said. "But I heard him at that podium, I heard him at every setting. We gave the American people the facts."

The remarks come as the White House grapples with the fallout of audio recordings of the president privately acknowledging the threat of COVID-19 as he publicly downplayed it. The recordings were part of numerous interviews Trump gave to veteran journalist Bob Woodward for an upcoming book.
===================================================
Pence is Trump's lackey.

Lying is now required to be an evangelical.

"Gave the American people the facts"

Did Mike human robot Pence eat a brain tumor for breakfast??

Vice President Pence on Thursday denied that the country's response to the coronavirus was in any way hampered by President Trump repeatedly downplaying the threat from the deadly disease.

"Absolutely not," Pence said on Fox News when asked if Trump's public dismissiveness of the virus limited the ability of the U.S. to contain the pandemic.

"His tone was one of projecting calm and confidence," Pence said. "But I heard him at that podium, I heard him at every setting. We gave the American people the facts."

The remarks come as the White House grapples with the fallout of audio recordings of the president privately acknowledging the threat of COVID-19 as he publicly downplayed it. The recordings were part of numerous interviews Trump gave to veteran journalist Bob Woodward for an upcoming book.
Pence is Trump's lackey.

Trump's ass kissing Pastor Pence is lying to cover for him.

Shocking.

Pence is Trump's lackey.

Before Pence went out to say what he did, Trump must have placed one hand on the top of his head as Pence knelt with head bowed and hands clasped while Trump spoke words over him.

Trump's ass kissing Pastor Pence is lying to cover for him. Shocking.
He doesn’t want to scare people. :lamo — I’ll be heading back to garage work as soon as the presser starts.

Lowlights would be more :lamo if it wasn’t so sick and dangerous. Followed by a terribly unsafe rally in Michigan.

He and the GOP SENATORS knew how bad it was on Jan. 23.

Back
Top Bottom