• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

pelosi's booze plane

hackster

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
livin' the high life...
rock on nance...

excerpt:
According to the documents, which we obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Speaker’s military travel cost the Air Force $2,100,744.59 over a two-year period — $101,429.14 for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol. (Lots and lots of alcohol.) The following are highlights from the recent release of about 2,000 documents, which you can read here:

Pelosi Party Planes? | Judicial Watch

Maybe well get lucky and she will black out, fall down a flight of stairs and break her neck.

Maybe well get lucky and she will black out, fall down a flight of stairs and break her neck.

no such luck...
she's a seasoned drunk.

she's been drinkin' free jack daniels and maker's mark for many, many years...

The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

MO Hobo - keep yer eyes peeled for the guv'mint plane with Nancy staggering off of it...

you could possibly score a shot of whiskey AND a passionate makeout!

That is a horrible thing to wish on anyone.

I typically do not wish ill will on anyone. But I make a few exceptions for Osama bin Laden and his ilk. Pesoli is in that group of very few people I wish misfortune upon.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if I work up one morning, turned on the news and found out she met a terrible fate. I absolutley hate the bitch.

Last edited:
I typically do not wish ill will on anyone. But I make a few exceptions for Osama bin Laden and his ilk. Pesoli is in that group of very few people I wish misfortune upon.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if I work up one morning, turned on the news and found out she met a terrible fate. I absolutley hate the bitch.

Wait. You are grouping Usama bin Laden and Pelosi in the same group? I hate both two, but I would not even suggest that Pelosi is as detestable as Usama.

livin' the high life...
rock on nance...

excerpt:
According to the documents, which we obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Speaker’s military travel cost the Air Force $2,100,744.59 over a two-year period — $101,429.14 for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol. (Lots and lots of alcohol.) The following are highlights from the recent release of about 2,000 documents, which you can read here:

Pelosi Party Planes? | Judicial Watch

LOL! So a plane for Speaker of the House costs about 1 Million dollars per year to operate. And you think that's a scandal???

Every Speaker has had a private jet if they wanted or needed one. And a Million per year ain't squat to operate it. We spend more than that in 1 hour in Iraq. Do you consider that a scandal?

Go do a little more research and find out how often GOP Speakers used the jet and how much that cost ya. And don't let that partisan door hit you on the way out.

Look man, I'm all for cutting spending every where we can, but this "selective outrage" over spending that I see from the right is just ridiculous.

LOL! So a plane for Speaker of the House costs about 1 Million dollars per year to operate. And you think that's a scandal???

Every Speaker has had a private jet if they wanted or needed one. And a Million per year ain't squat to operate it. We spend more than that in 1 hour in Iraq. Do you consider that a scandal?

Go do a little more research and find out how often GOP Speakers used the jet and how much that cost ya. And don't let that partisan door hit you on the way out.

Look man, I'm all for cutting spending every where we can, but this "selective outrage" over spending that I see from the right is just ridiculous.

i am so with you - except regards this:
Purchases for the CODEL included: Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey, Corona beer and several bottles of wine.
providing transportation for the congressional delegation to conduct official government business is one thing
but to foist their liquor tab on the American taxpayer is an outrage

many (most?) of our elected representatives appear to be very tone deaf to prevailing public opinion. how cheap are these well compensated officials to also allow the public to pick up their bar tab and then try to pawn it off as a legitimate expense

providing transportation for the congressional delegation to conduct official government business is one thing
but to foist their liquor tab on the American taxpayer is an outrage

many (most?) of our elected representatives appear to be very tone deaf to prevailing public opinion. how cheap are these well compensated officials to also allow the public to pick up their bar tab and then try to pawn it off as a legitimate expense

I completely agree with you about the booze. Especially that top shelf stuff. I don't mind'em drinking Jim Beam, but Makers Mark is some high priced Bourbon. And damn good!

My only point is the hypocrisy and "selective" complaining about spending that I hear now from people that dislike the Democrats. But the spending goes on under Republicans and Democrats. There is no difference.

And I guarantee you Republican Congressmen have sat their fat asses in Pelosi's jet and gulped down that high priced hooch. And I bet ya they never complained about it either.

And I guarantee you Republican Congressmen have sat their fat asses in Pelosi's jet and gulped down that high priced hooch. And I bet ya they never complained about it either.

who said that disgust at such behavior applied only to a single party?

Obviously, the same standard should apply to them all. They are never reluctant to step up and proclaim themselves to be servants of the people, or to laud their occupation as "service to the nation," meanwhile they rarely seem to hesitate to take advantage of special privileges that are completely tangential to the actual performance of their "duties."

You confuse the overall sentiment with "selective outrage" only because of the added hypocracy of the democrats' attacks on CEOs. They stand out because their own behavior is so blatantly hypocritical, not because anyone believes the republicans can do no wrong.

who said that disgust at such behavior applied only to a single party?

No one. My point, again, is that I only hear complaining about spending when the Democrats are in charge.

Why is it Republican supporters always shut the hell up when the GOP is spending our money? Where were the "Tea Parties" when Bush and a GOP Congress were pissing our money away?

No one. My point, again, is that I only hear complaining about spending when the Democrats are in charge.

Not true, I complain when any elected official imo waste tax payers money. Even if your statement is 100% true, my question is do you believe than by not complaining it is ok for Polosi to run up such a tab. IMO, it is same old rebuttal, "but the other side did it too. Why yell at me." I for one think we need to vote all of them out and get some fresh blood into WO.

Not true, I complain when any elected official imo waste tax payers money. Even if your statement is 100% true, my question is do you believe than by not complaining it is ok for Polosi to run up such a tab. IMO, it is same old rebuttal, "but the other side did it too. Why yell at me." I for one think we need to vote all of them out and get some fresh blood into WO.

No, you'll never hear me defending spending for booze on a private jet at taxpayers expense. I simply wish Republicans and their supporters would raise a stink about deficits and spending when they have the reins.

If you believe in voting them all out and getting some fresh blood in then I'm with you 100%.

I completely agree with you about the booze. Especially that top shelf stuff. I don't mind'em drinking Jim Beam, but Makers Mark is some high priced Bourbon. And damn good!

My only point is the hypocrisy and "selective" complaining about spending that I hear now from people that dislike the Democrats. But the spending goes on under Republicans and Democrats. There is no difference.

Would you please link to an article about the last Speaker and the bar bill he sent to the US tax payer?

Thanx.

Providing transportation for the congressional delegation to conduct official government business is one thing
but to foist their liquor tab on the american taxpayer is an outrage

many (most?) of our elected representatives appear to be very tone deaf to prevailing public opinion. How cheap are these well compensated officials to also allow the public to pick up their bar tab and then try to pawn it off as a legitimate expense

bingo..........

I know who I'm inviting to my next party.

MO Hobo - keep yer eyes peeled for the guv'mint plane with Nancy staggering off of it...

you could possibly score a shot of whiskey AND a passionate makeout!

Not me. Seeing that face would sober me up within 10 nanoseconds. After that, a little psychotherapy might be in order for me. Her face is Medusa on steroids, but with a different effect. Instead of turning to stone, a certain part of a man's anatomy turns to soft rubber. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

They could be drinking Class Six booze (Special) and saving us some money.

Back
Top Bottom