• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi: We must pass gun control because we swore an oath to uphold the [W:79]

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
This if ****ing funny.I have to wonder what Constitution is she talking about.

Pelosi: We must pass gun control because we swore an oath to uphold the Constitution « Hot Air Headlines

In a press release marking the one-year anniversary of the Aurora, Colorado shootings, the former Speaker of the House said: “In Congress, there can be no more fitting memorial to the lives lost in Aurora, in Newtown, and across the country than a concerted effort to enact commonsense gun safety legislation.
“We must uphold our oath to ‘protect and defend’ the constitution and all Americans by expanding background checks and keeping dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands.”

Re: Pelosi: We must pass gun control because we swore an oath to uphold the Constitut

Pelosi: We must pass gun control because we swore an oath to uphold the Constitution « Hot Air Headlines

In a press release marking the one-year anniversary of the Aurora, Colorado shootings, the former Speaker of the House said: “In Congress, there can be no more fitting memorial to the lives lost in Aurora, in Newtown, and across the country than a concerted effort to enact commonsense gun safety legislation.
“We must uphold our oath to ‘protect and defend’ the constitution and all Americans by expanding background checks and keeping dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands.”
Yep...brilliant woman. Cites as her reason for passing background check laws 2 cases, both of which already REQUIRED and had background check laws.

Re: Pelosi: We must pass gun control because we swore an oath to uphold the Constitut

We must violate our constitutional oath to uphold our constitutional oath. We have to pass the bill so we can find out what is in it. Brilliant!

The definition of treason in the constitution is too short. Willful violation of constitutional oaths should be capital treason, Pelosi and many modern politicians really should be tried and hung for what they are attempting to do to our great republic.

The definition of treason in the constitution is too short. Willful violation of constitutional oaths should be capital treason, Pelosi and many modern politicians really should be tried and hung for what they are attempting to do to our great republic.

I agree 100%.

Would someone please, just tell her to learn about the Constitution before she uses it for the basis of her empty-headed statements?

I cannot fathom the people who keep re-electing her.....

Would someone please, just tell her to learn about the Constitution before she uses it for the basis of her empty-headed statements?

I cannot fathom the people who keep re-electing her.....

The scary part about some of our congress critters is that they actually do represent their constituents, they are clones of their voters intelligence levels.

She will continue to be re-elected for as long as she wants. The pinheads in California have never seen the Constitution up close, nor have they obviously read it. Typical Consitutional Despisers.

Another shiney object diversion.
Hey look, a squirrel.

She will continue to be re-elected for as long as she wants. The pinheads in California have never seen the Constitution up close, nor have they obviously read it. Typical Constitutional Despisers.

She's from Than Fwanthithco, pretty much the absolute intellectual and moral abyss of California, possibly of the entire United States.

Amazing. An idiot and a dishonest bitch, both at the same time.

Amazing. An idiot and a dishonest bitch, both at the same time.

Not at all amazing, actually. She's from Than Fwanthithco. She's pretty much normal for a native of that place. Keep in mind, this is the same place that gave us Dianne Feinstein as well.

Proper respect for the constitution would more likely require a guilty verdict of treason for the botox bitch.

Proper respect for the constitution would more likely require a guilty verdict of treason for the botox bitch.
I'd say hang her high for treason but it seems like dropping a house on her would be more fitting.

Pelosi, go to hell and be hung from every tree on the way down you traitorous tramp...

I love how Pelosi frightens the boomsticklovers. It's kind of like an unarmed kids making Zimmerman pee his pants and scream for help like a stuck pig.

Since the tea party and the GOP are demographically doomed, eventually -- probably sooner as opposed to later -- the US will have comprehensive gun control. I guess that's what really scares the boomsticklovers. It's going to be funny to watch the boomsticklovers whine like Zimmerman.

I love how Pelosi frightens the boomsticklovers. It's kind of like an unarmed kids making Zimmerman pee his pants and scream for help like a stuck pig.

Since the tea party and the GOP are demographically doomed, eventually -- probably sooner as opposed to later -- the US will have comprehensive gun control. I guess that's what really scares the boomsticklovers. It's going to be funny to watch the boomsticklovers whine like Zimmerman.

LOL!!!

Dude...That's like saying Palin frightens liberals.

Pelosi is nothing more than the liberal equivalent of Palin. (except idiot liberals keep electing Pelosi)

LOL!!!

Dude...That's like saying Palin frightens liberals.

Pelosi is nothing more than the liberal equivalent of Palin. (except idiot liberals keep electing Pelosi)

Palin is smarter than Pelosi and isn't 85% artificial ingredients either. Its expected that HOJ would defend Pelosi

What are you on? You come up with a more imaginary world then the Never Ending Story,

Pelosi: We must pass gun control because we swore an oath to uphold the Constit

...blinks*...eye roll.

She should probably read the Constitution before spouting off some contradictory nonsense about honoring and defending it.

She should probably read the Constitution before spouting off some contradictory nonsense about honoring and defending it.

Too much botox has rotted a brain that was never very good to start with

Really? Gun control is failing at every turn.

Really? Gun control is failing at every turn.

I think lots of middle of the road people saw the true scumbag nature of gun control advocates after Newtown. Only a moron could believe additional laws would have stopped Lanza and more than a few people realized that those gun control scumbags were using the blood of children to advance an agenda that had NOTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL SAFETY

I think lots of middle of the road people saw the true scumbag nature of gun control advocates after Newtown. Only a moron could believe additional laws would have stopped Lanza and more than a few people realized that those gun control scumbags were using the blood of children to advance an agenda that had NOTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL SAFETY
I knew it was going to be about gun control and gun control only when the left ripped Wayne LaPierre after the NRA comments.

Back
Top Bottom