• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi warns colleagues of harassing calls and messages

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-warns-colleagues-harassing-calls-messages-194244818--politics.html

[FONT=&quot]EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi warned fellow Democrats on Saturday to change their cellphone numbers and not let family members read their text messages after personal and official information of Democratic House members and congressional staff was posted online.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pelosi told Democratic lawmakers that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and other Democratic Party entities were the target of "an electronic Watergate break-in."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As a result, a mix of personal and official information of Democratic members and[/FONT]
Blah Blah Blah who gives two ****s

They do. I'd be concerned about harrasing calls and messages too, if I were them.

And? People in Africa starve to death as we type, yet we care some rich bitch has to change her phone number?

I didn't say we care. I said they care.

Sometimes, people just can't handle the truth. When the walls come tumbling down, and the real world gets to see inside, certain things can be very ugly.

Not to worry, though. When certain Republicans get hacked, you'll feel a lot better.

Sometimes, people just can't handle the truth. When the walls come tumbling down, and the real world gets to see inside, certain things can be very ugly.

Not to worry, though. When certain Republicans get hacked, you'll feel a lot better.

No I won't. I'm not okay with anyone's cell phone numbers or personal info being released without their consent.

And? People in Africa starve to death as we type, yet we care some rich bitch has to change her phone number?

People are starving to death in Africa, and you're worried about government regulations and taxes!?

"Our constituents want to speak to us! Quick, get new phone numbers!!!"

No I won't. I'm not okay with anyone's cell phone numbers or personal info being released without their consent.

By responding to you the way I did, I overstepped the bounds of civil discourse. I hope you will be kind enough to accept my apology for being rude and boring.

I admire your idealism and I hope that you will be able to protect and nurture it for years to come.

Quaz

"Our constituents want to speak to us! Quick, get new phone numbers!!!"

Right-wing morons are harassing elected officials and this is your response?

Such an amusing story. :lol:

#1. I don't think there would be such the uproar if it were a bunch of left-wing fanatics harassing republicans
#2. People like Pelosi really DON'T care about constituents. They reap what they sow. They're more worried about people finding out how much money they waste, or what overwhelmingly extravagant lifestyles they lead on the people's dime.

#1. I don't think there would be such the uproar if it were a bunch of left-wing fanatics harassing republicans
#2. People like Pelosi really DON'T care about constituents. They reap what they sow. They're more worried about people finding out how much money they waste, or what overwhelmingly extravagant lifestyles they lead on the people's dime.

Uproar?

You do not know who is doing the harassing, but ya just gotta throw in the RW morons..................priceless!

Plenty of pizzed off Bernie suporters out there.

What does she expect? Those Bernie supporters are still pissed.

What makes you think the calls were made by "right wingers"?

Maybe it was Susan Sarandon...

Last edited:
Look who is complaining about what here.

:yt

hillary-wink-1000x640.jpg

In Africa, our work focuses on strengthening health systems and expanding access to lifesaving treatments; providing farmers with tools they need to increase their incomes and strengthen their communities; and addressing climate change by making forests and cities more sustainable.
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/our-work/by-region/africa

:applaud

Last edited:
They do. I'd be concerned about harrasing calls and messages too, if I were them.
Pelosi is part of the democrat machine. She cant be surprised if a bunch of Bernie supporters are still furious that they have been conned and lied to for 18 months. Hell if she is smart she will answer every call, post every message, and if it involves the corrupt actions of the DNC, agree with them wholeheartedly.

Look who is complaining about what here.

:yt

hillary-wink-1000x640.jpg

:applaud
Ummmmmm.......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. One might not want to too eagerly applaud a foundation that had to refile amended tax returns because they got caught lying, that has been shown to be little more than a pay for play bribe operation, and one that would be facing a full on investigation by the FBI and DOJ if it werent for the current CiC running block.

Back
Top Bottom