• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi, Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump, Mexican calls Trump voters lazy drunks

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Latin America's toughest critic of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump spent 30 minutes with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in Mexico this week plotting to help the Democrats defeat the businessman and give the presidency to Hillary Clinton.

In an exclusive interview with the Washington Examiner Friday, former Mexican President Vicente Fox also said that he is "becoming a fan of" Clinton, who he compared to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and he disparaged Trump supporters as lazy, uneducated, TV watching drunks.

Pelosi, Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump, Mexican calls Trump voters lazy drunks | Washington Examiner

:lamo:lamo

I use to think that Fox was a pretty savvy guy....now I find out that he's just an ignorant fool!

What a dumb****!

I use to think that Fox was a pretty savvy guy....now I find out that he's just an ignorant fool! What a dumb****!

So the list of politicians lining up to 'plot' against Trump is broader than the PUB elite, establishment, and old guard????

Imagine that... :doh

I doubt you ever had much nice to say about Fox- he wasn't much of a President. Not even when compared to BushII... :peace

So the list of politicians lining up to 'plot' against Trump is broader than the PUB elite, establishment, and old guard????

Imagine that... :doh

I doubt you ever had much nice to say about Fox- he wasn't much of a President. Not even when compared to BushII... :peace

au contraire........I thought he was going to do great things for Mexico...he is a disappointment now.

And the PUB Elite are damn Fools...all they are doing is pushing Hillary....which leads me to believe the fix was/is in ........and Trump has ****ed it up! That's why I'm voting Trump....just to screw with the Shadow Govt. that fixes elections!

You know, people that belong to the Bilderbergs, the CFR, etc.

None of the pub establishment could have beaten Hillary...Trump just might.

The world and the US in particular...are crooked.

Last edited:
I really wonder why the ex mexican president wants mexicans to leave mexico so bad..

If they don't want them the why the hell should we?

au contraire........I thought he was going to do great things for Mexico...he is a disappointment now. And the PUB Elite are damn Fools...all they are doing is pushing Hillary....which leads me to believe the fix was/is in ........and Trump has ****ed it up! That's why I'm voting Trump....just to screw with the Shadow Govt. that fixes elections! You know, people that belong to the Bilderbergs, the CFR, etc. None of the pub establishment could have beaten Hillary...Trump just might. The world and the US in particular...are crooked.

What great things did he do?

I marvel at the paranoia some have... what happened to the rants about Cruz being pushed in after on a second ballot and the 'elite' rigging the convention? How the establishment was not going to allow Trump to win outright??? :confused:

Trump just might???? seriously, a loose bombastic cannon is your best 'just might'??? You don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater- you want to burn the house down and put a lunatic in charge of the fire dept!!!

You remind me of an old poster here, as he neared the end of his life he became more and more convinced the world was a **** hole and 'everyone' was in on it... :peace

What great things did he do?

I marvel at the paranoia some have... what happened to the rants about Cruz being pushed in after on a second ballot and the 'elite' rigging the convention? How the establishment was not going to allow Trump to win outright??? :confused:

Trump just might???? seriously, a loose bombastic cannon is your best 'just might'??? You don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater- you want to burn the house down and put a lunatic in charge of the fire dept!!!

You remind me of an old poster here, as he neared the end of his life he became more and more convinced the world was a **** hole and 'everyone' was in on it... :peace

I never talked much about Cruz, don't really like him and I never talked about the Convention.

Trump is far from a loose cannon....he just wants people to think he is.....and he'll snooker all you liberals into thinking that. He hasn't really started on Hillary yet.......wait for it................;)

I don't posses paranoia on any grand scale, but I do know that the people that control the World's money, influence many governments, including ours.

Found that out when I worked for No Such Agency, back in the 60s.

I'm voting for Trump. Is there someone here that can explain this to me?

I'm voting for Trump. Is there someone here that can explain this to me?

Just go with your gut.......Hilary is a known liar and crook....I sure can't vote for her.

I never talked much about Cruz, don't really like him and I never talked about the Convention. Trump is far from a loose cannon....he just wants people to think he is.....and he'll snooker all you liberals into thinking that. He hasn't really started on Hillary yet.......wait for it. I don't posses paranoia on any grand scale, but I do know that the people that control the World's money, influence many governments, including ours. Found that out when I worked for No Such Agency, back in the 60s.

Funny how most who claimed to have worked for 'no such agency' didn't work too deep in it, if at all- the culture of secrecy stays with the truly dedicated agents. it is only a few who claim they 'saw' the inner sanctum and 'the truth'... about the same percentage as those who never spent a day inside the agency...

But you ducked the Vincente Fox question- just what great things did he do for Mexico when he was President- after he left office???

He has 'snookered' the rest of the world as well... many Trumpers are quite honest about trump being a loose cannon but they justify it with that is what we need... odd you think it is all an act- if so the snookered are the millions who voted for him... :peace

Latin America's toughest critic of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump spent 30 minutes with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in Mexico this week plotting to help the Democrats defeat the businessman and give the presidency to Hillary Clinton.

In an exclusive interview with the Washington Examiner Friday, former Mexican President Vicente Fox also said that he is "becoming a fan of" Clinton, who he compared to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and he disparaged Trump supporters as lazy, uneducated, TV watching drunks.

Pelosi, Vicente Fox plot to defeat Trump, Mexican calls Trump voters lazy drunks | Washington Examiner

:lamo:lamo[/QUOTE

Plotting to defeat Trump?!?!!?

That requires for Hillary not to die before Election!

Even then, it will be a toss up!

Diving Mullah

Funny how most who claimed to have worked for 'no such agency' didn't work too deep in it, if at all- the culture of secrecy stays with the truly dedicated agents. it is only a few who claim they 'saw' the inner sanctum and 'the truth'... about the same percentage as those who never spent a day inside the agency...

But you ducked the Vincente Fox question- just what great things did he do for Mexico when he was President- after he left office???

He has 'snookered' the rest of the world as well... many Trumpers are quite honest about trump being a loose cannon but they justify it with that is what we need... odd you think it is all an act- if so the snookered are the millions who voted for him... :peace

If you looked closely, I said..."I thought he was going to do great things for Mexico"

Went to the Trump rally this evening......enjoyed the hell out of it. He spoke for a solid hour, with no teleprompter.
And...I didn't say that it was all an act, some of the goading may be an act...but the man is dead serious, a patriot, pro gun and thinks outside the box.

You can keep trying to put words in my mouth, but like obama...you fail.

Here is what I have said about Hillary since 1992...She's a Fraud, a Crook and a Liar...I said it back then and it's still true today.

I hope Trump kicks her ass to the Moon!

:lamo:lamo[/QUOTE

Plotting to defeat Trump?!?!!?

That requires for Hillary not to die before Election!

Even then, it will be a toss up!

Diving Mullah

She could die, or be indicted, either way works for me.

btw.....I only worked for the Feds for a few years, long enough to know what kind of crap they engage in...worldwide. They were taping the phones of ordinary people, in the mid 60s. Opening mail and running surveillance. Just think how far they have come since.

Back
Top Bottom