• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi trying to keep POTUS from his people

I think it's very wrong of Pelosi to try and keep the POTUS from speaking to his public.

Does she have a gun to his head and a muzzle on his mouth or something?
Wow, you'd think Fox News would be all over this story. When did that happen?

Pelosi's action weakens the House Of Representatives.

tumblr_pjoiusQsMZ1twiwvzo1_640.png

Trump is weak, he said so himself. ;)

I think it's very wrong of Pelosi to try and keep the POTUS from speaking to his public. It's petty and childish. She's trying to rob him of tradition and the decorum afforded to the POTUS at that time.

She refuses to negotiate (trying to travel instead until Trump said no). She abandons her dreamers. What's wrong with her? Is she just so full of hate that sticking it to Trump because she's mad about the election, is more important than her immigrants? What exactly does she want from these negotiations? She is shameful, selfish and greedy. Your thoughts?

No, she's not. Why be so dishonest about that?

**** Trump and his speech that's going to be nothing but a political sword to wield at a Congress that can't respond. They're essentially hostages just like the 800,000 federal workers and 14,000 immigrant children

I think it's very wrong of Pelosi to try and keep the POTUS from speaking to his public. It's petty and childish. She's trying to rob him of tradition and the decorum afforded to the POTUS at that time.

She refuses to negotiate (trying to travel instead until Trump said no). She abandons her dreamers. What's wrong with her? Is she just so full of hate that sticking it to Trump because she's mad about the election, is more important than her immigrants? What exactly does she want from these negotiations? She is shameful, selfish and greedy. Your thoughts?

So, how's your thread going?

Donald doesn't give a fig for either tradition or decorum, trust me.

**** Trump and his speech that's going to be nothing but a political sword to wield at a Congress that can't respond. They're essentially hostages just like the 800,000 federal workers and 14,000 immigrant children

So now The Cult is going after all immigrants, not just the illegal ones?!? They're getting more xenophobic every day...

Donald doesn't give a fig for either tradition or decorum, trust me.

Michael Cohen just announced that he's postponing his appearance in front of Congress saying that he and his family are being threatened by both Trump and Giuliani.

hold on
tRump has checked with homeland security and the secret service and shezam, there is not a problem giving the SOTU in the house chamber as scheduled
View attachment 67248633
now looking forward to reading Pelosi's 'checkmate' reply
Whoa! Isn't that an interesting move. I'm not sure how Pelosi will handle it, but she does control access to the House and the President enters only at her pleasure.

I guess she might now rescind the imitation until the shutdown is over, calling it "inappropriate". we shall see.

Michael Cohen just announced that he's postponing his appearance in front of Congress saying that he and his family are being threatened by both Trump and Giuliani.
If he don't go, that will look pretty bad for him. I'm not sure what he's doing here, but it's not building a good case for himself. I'll start a thread on this, if there's not one already.

If he don't go, that will look pretty bad for him. I'm not sure what he's doing here, but it's not building a good case for himself. I'll start a thread on this, if there's not one already.

Good, start a thread. There's going to be substantial debate on this one.

Poor little snowflakes. Where will they get their marching orders from. Lmao

So, how do you feel about Trump mocking a disabled reporter? About "grabbing ******s"? How about his childish taunts and nick names for his peers? Can we stoop to his level and call him "Little Dick"? for his obviously tiny penis?
Speaking of childish, how about his tweets" "poor me"? The list of Donald J. Asshole being petty and immature is too long to deal with outside of a three volume set and YOU have the unmitigated gall to accuse opponents of the very thing which rules his tiny mind?

And selfish and greedy....hmmmm

Let's talk about Trump University. How about his land deals, evicting widows and orphans so he could line his pockets. Greedy. With a gold plated moron at the helm YOU accuse others of greed?

What ****ing horse****.

For the record, and moron knows this, Pelosi HAD negotiated a deal that the Senate had said it would pass. It's Trump who pulled his support, going back on his word, who cause the shut down and said "I am proud to shut down the government"

So stop lying.

Stop inventing ****

and stop covering for the most criminal minded mother ****er ever to hold office

And you wonder why Americans are so disliked around the world

I would make sure that this has actually been reported by a dependable news source. One thing I see happening is the opposition is so opposed to Trump they will jump at anything that makes him look bad, fuel for his "victim complex"

I guess border security takes a back seat to funding the gov't...and will forever in congress. As will comprehensive immigration reform. Another controversial topic that congress won't touch, either.

Term limits for all the bastards.

Pelosi's action weakens the House Of Representatives.

Oh boy do you NOT understand your system of government.

Never before has congress stood up to a mad man like this. That's what I call power, especially when two out of three Americans agree with her.

Your propaganda is sickening by the way. I wrote my thesis on Hitlerian propaganda and you guys put him to shame...

just keep those lies comming

Trump doesn't even know how to spell the word 'decorum' much less understand what it means. All the ass had to do is reopen the government, that's all Nancy Pelosi insisted on him doing, because she understands and empathizes with people that are suffering because of it. He could give a rat's ass about them, all he wants to do is embarrass, point fingers and huff and puff about the 'obstructionist democrats'. The SOTU address is supposed to be and uplifting and positive address to the country, it's historically a positive message, an encouragement for the people of this country. It's not intended to be a platform from which a dictator condemns his enemies and asks for retribution on them from people in this country. He's a treacherous monster.

Last edited:
Whoa! Isn't that an interesting move. I'm not sure how Pelosi will handle it, but she does control access to the House and the President enters only at her pleasure.

I guess she might now rescind the imitation until the shutdown is over, calling it "inappropriate". we shall see.

Here's how she handled it.

Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY.jpg

Trump is frustrated because he just found out that he can't boss Nancy Pelosi around, she's not one that's going to bend to his will like all his lick-spittle republican congressmen. Now he'll be on a rage because he's been dis-invited from spitting out his venomous wrath on democrats in the House. He has already started with a new description, "blotch" and a new mantra and war cry;

3fa99cb9-cb19-4fc2-87c8-e4fdbb9c9dc6.png

3fa99cb9-cb19-4fc2-87c8-e4fdbb9c9dc6.png

What happened during the first two years of your term Donnie? When you had a GOP majority in both chambers? Just plumb forgot about the BORDER CRISIS?

As I was told ad nauseum for the past two years ... Elections have consequences.

You already told us what our thoughts are. She's shameful, selfish, and greedy. We good now?

Oh boy do you NOT understand your system of government.

Never before has congress stood up to a mad man like this. That's what I call power, especially when two out of three Americans agree with her.

Your propaganda is sickening by the way. I wrote my thesis on Hitlerian propaganda and you guys put him to shame...

just keep those lies comming

They don't recognize checks on the president are actually part of governing. Think the GOP is starting to recognize this ain't your grandmothers democratic party?

Back
Top Bottom