• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi to fine house members up to 10k for avoiding metal detectors at Capital

pelosi to spank trump in front of house

Good. And I hope the first one to get fined is that smug, mealy mouthed, little Qanon bitch from CO. You know, the one that gave terrorists the grand tour of the capitol and tweeted out Pelosi's location during the riot. Yeah, her.

Sedition! Pelosi just declared herself dictator of the USA for which she can unilaterally create any laws she wants to.

Good. And I hope the first one to get fined is that smug, mealy mouthed, little Qanon bitch from CO. You know, the one that gave terrorists the grand tour of the capitol and tweeted out Pelosi's location during the riot. Yeah, her.
??? Who are you talking about?

Sedition! Pelosi just declared herself dictator of the USA for which she can unilaterally create any laws she wants to.

The house sets their own rules and will be voting on this rule when the house returns.

Members of the house are not entitled to be members of the house.

Sedition is for employees to enwoke rules for their own workingplace? That's dictatorship? We clearly have different definitions of words...

She manages the House and can implement this. Although I'm not sure it's necessary it is within her purview.

The metal detectors make me squirm just a bit. Are they really necessary or is this a bit of theatrics from Nancy?
What a strange thing for a Canadian to say. Are you an american that lives in Canada?

The metal detectors make me squirm just a bit. Are they really necessary or is this a bit of theatrics from Nancy?
I would say in light of Jan 6, they are necessary. There is more and more evidence coming out that this was at least partially an inside job.

She manages the House and can implement this. Although I'm not sure it's necessary it is within her purview.
It is necessary given the fact that there are several in congress who helped plot and fan the insurrection to over throw the government and simply can't be trusted.

It is necessary given the fact that there are several in congress who helped plot and fan the insurrection and simply can't be trusted.

I think several members felt empathy for the MAGA rioters, at least before the shit really hit the fan. Maybe some still do. But is there any evidence yet they actually helped plot an insurrection?

I think several members felt empathy for the MAGA rioters, at least before the shit really hit the fan. Maybe some still do. But is there any evidence yet they actually helped plot an insurrection?

All indications are yes. We will learn more as time goes on.

The incoming fines for refusing to comply with new security measures come after numerous House Republicans berated Capitol Police officers on Tuesday and Wednesday for asking them to go through the metal detectors.
Several GOP lawmakers defiantly pushed past Capitol Police and sergeant-at-arms staff into the chamber without going through the magnetometers.
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), who has pushed for carrying a gun in the Capitol, was seen by reporters Tuesday night setting off a metal detector and declining to turn over her bag to the police for inspection.
Another House Republican, Rep. Steve Womack (Ark.), shouted at police to "get back" and "don't touch me."

Sad that it's come to this, but yeah....entitled assholes make it necessary.

Do the culprits get to use the "oh gee.....I thought I was in a hair salon" defense?

Do people normally have to bring firearms into a salon?

The quality control on right wing whataboutisms is trash now. :(

There's strong evidence that several republican congressmen and AG's actively and seditiously plotted with a far right extremist activist/organizer/rioter/felon named Ali Alexander, who is now wanted by the FBI and in hiding, to terrorize congress into stopping the electoral vote count in order to keep Trump as president.

Rep. Ayanna Pressley said her office panic call buttons had been torn out....James Clyburn said they raided his UNMARKED office, not his official one.....Mikie Sherrill said MOC had reconnaissance the day before....

A newly sworn in Qanon congresswoman tweeted out Pelosi's location during the riots. And here you can see a line of armed militia clad men snaking their way thru the crowd up into the capitol like they're on a mission....

Back
Top Bottom