• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi to fine house members up to 10k for avoiding metal detectors at Capital

Sort of like how the "Blue Lives Matter" crowd will ostentatiously wave their blue flags as long as they think that intimidates minorities, but when push comes to shove will gladly beat a cop to death.
You know how it is....

Every time a cop beats a minority in the streets, Jesus smiles. But should one even mildly harass a gun toting seditious white guy, He cries.

Blue Lives Matter as long as they arent trying to stop me from finding a Congress person to string up. Then they are just part of the problem.

The most concerning part of this is that it would lead me to believe that there are some in Congress who might actually be in on the whole thing.

They helped create an environment where our children have to go through metal detectors at school but they won't go through metal detectors at the Capitol. Fine the hell out of them.

What about the metal detectors non House members have had to pass through long before Trump's insurrection?

How many purposes did they have?

Guess you missed this part of the OP's article:
As I said...an empty gesture. There hasn't been any problem in the past.

Then Republican Congress people should have no problems walking through the metal detectors. Some of their kids have to.

Lauren Boebert. She makes me sad that a part of my fair state thought SHE was the answer to a problem.
Trust me. She has no bright future in congress. Hopefully no more than 2 years and her redneck ass will be back on the streets of Colorado, if she isn't expelled first.

She was one of the ones giving tours to insurrectionists the day before the riot and Tweeting Pelosi's whereabouts. She's going to have to answer for all that.

:ROFLMAO:

There hadn't been any deadly ARMED insurrection attack against the Capitol and its members "in the past". Trump changed that. Those increased security actions by the Capitol Security Head and Speaker Nancy Pelosi are not "empty gesture(s)".

Quit being Trump Stupid, that is my advice.

Back
Top Bottom