• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi & Schumer Are Such Liars

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I watched the last part of Trump's news conference today, followed by clips of both Pelosi & Schumer after their meetings today regarding the government shut down. I was hit with their total and complete dishonesty and lies. They basically said, "Let's get the government back open first and then we'll talk about the wall later". What liars! We've been talking about the wall for two years now. When is "later" supposed to be? Isn't "later" now? And, how can talking about the wall "later" even happen if they are already on record as saying that there won't be a wall and that the wall is immoral? And, again, if they are willing to talk about the wall "later" then why not just speed up the process and talk about the wall NOW? Or, as I say, are they just lying about talking about the wall "later"?

"
I watched the last part of Trump's news conference today, followed by clips of both Pelosi & Schumer after their meetings today regarding the government shut down. I was hit with their total and complete dishonesty and lies. They basically said, "Let's get the government back open first and then we'll talk about the wall later". What liars! We've been talking about the wall for two years now. When is "later" supposed to be? Isn't "later" now? And, how can talking about the wall "later" even happen if they are already on record as saying that there won't be a wall and that the wall is immoral? And, again, if they are willing to talk about the wall "later" then why not just speed up the process and talk about the wall NOW? Or, as I say, are they just lying about talking about the wall "later"?

I missed the part where they lied.

Let's open the government and then we'll talk about the wall later".

The lie is.....?

Dems walls at million dollar homes.jpg

After Trump you guys can never complain about lying again. Remember, everyone lies. So, what?

Huh. You seem not to know what the word 'lie' means.

Try listening to Trump. You'll find out.

LOL! It was fun yesterday, watching you run with your hair on fire from the claim of a 10' wall around Obama's house.

Now it's even more fun, watching you desperately try and peddle bull**** that private residences are the equivalent of our 2,000 mile long southern border.

This seems like it's really, really hard for you.

Let me ask you a simple question. If you desperately wanted to break into Obama's house, would his wall stop you?

Of course not. You would just climb the wall. It's Obama's secret service security that would stop you. The wall + the secret service are what works.

A wall is useless unless you have proper security to respond to people who attempt to climb or dig under the wall. So, why not just focus on sensors and drones and security rather than a useless wall?

LOL! It was fun yesterday, watching you run with your hair on fire from the claim of a 10' wall around Obama's house.

Now it's even more fun, watching you desperately try and peddle bull**** that private residences are the equivalent of our 2,000 mile long southern border.

Shh...it's an improvement over the usual psychotic formatting and frothing. Let him think it matters... ;)

Donald Trump lied 15X per day last year. Who cares. Not you obviously.

One of the RW Blonde bimbos was talking about Pelosis wall now. It's a raised walkway, at best.

No we can open the government, talk about the wall, and reject funding it. That’s what government is all about. You can look things like this up: it is not unheard of, but surely not normal to shut down the government because your silly vanity project doesn’t get funded.

Stunning logic.

It's not even really about using flawed logic (to be kind) in creating a talking point. It's about characterizing illegal immigration (really, any immigration) as a home invasion. It's nationalist xenophobia disguised as flawed logic.

Last edited:
What a shamelessly slanted thread. My God.....the Right is getting desperate.

The entire wall issue is a lie since Trump lied about where the funding would come from. Why should anybody give him something that's based on a lie?

The real lie is Schumer and Pelosi having promised funding for the wall - and it was a lie every time. As a result, deals are no longer even worth discussing UNLESS it is within legislation itself. "You did this now and I promise will do what you want when that vote comes up" now is impossible. The makes any deals impossible in the future and is an extreme handicap to the functioning of government.

The only possible reason Obama put a wall around his property is he's an immoral racist according to the reasoning of Pelosi and Schumer. Walls don't slow a person down 1 second according to them and exist only as an immoral racist statement.

The real lie is Schumer and Pelosi having promised funding for the wall - and it was a lie every time. As a result, deals are no longer even worth discussing UNLESS it is within legislation itself. "You did this now and I promise will do what you want when that vote comes up" now is impossible. The makes any deals impossible in the future and is an extreme handicap to the functioning of government.

Actually it was Trump's own GOP that pushed that line.

The entire wall issue is a lie since Trump lied about where the funding would come from. Why should anybody give him something that's based on a lie?

Just the basic fact that there were Americans who were gullible enough to believe that Mexico would ever pay for a wall is the proof that enough Americans were gullible e tough to put a con artist in office.

The only possible reason Obama put a wall around his property is he's an immoral racist according to the reasoning of Pelosi and Schumer. Walls don't slow a person down 1 second according to them and exist only as an immoral racist statement.

He didn't put a wall around his property. The prior owner did, and it's not 10'.

Please try and know what you're talking about before talking.

After Trump you guys can never complain about lying again. Remember, everyone lies. So, what?

No no no. You don't know the rules.

They get to lie.

They get to defend their lying.

They get to attack liberals for lying.

AND they get to tell liberals that THEY cannot complain about lying or defense of lying because that liberal lied that one time. <youtube video of alleged liberal lying>.

Back
Top Bottom