• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi & Schumer Are Such Liars

Democrats CARE about those people not being paid, that's why they gave Trump a CR to sign, WHICH HE AGREED TO SIGN, then turned around and said 'nope I'm not signing that'. He's a master-manipulator of YOU. He has no empathy because he's a malignant narcissist and can't feel that emotion in the least. He could care less about the people not being paid and he lied that 'most are supporting him' with the shutdown. He's only saying that so he can keep your support on this injustice he's committing.

Not so much. Trump realized that he should NEVER trust the Dems. They tried to bamboozle him with a deal that didn't include wall funding, promising to address it later. Fool me once...
Dems have been pulling this grift since Reagan agreed to amnesty. I'm glad Trump woke up and realized he needed the funding in hand to give Dems what they want.

You want to see a malignant narcissist? Here ya go. Just look at how emotionally scarred Obama was by the beheading of an American. Just torn up, I tell ya.

obama golf.jpg

One of the major arguments for a wall in addition to keep out illegals is to choke off the influx of drugs coming across the border. But the drugs aren't coming over a wall or through areas of the desert unprotected by any physical barriers. They're actually coming right through the legal border crossings and under the earth through vast tunnels built by mafia. They have more money than Trump and they can put tons of money into building sophisticated tunnels. No wall will stop them either above or below the ground. A physical wall is simply something that people will either go under, go over, go through or go around.

This tunnel was discovered in San Diego, it led from Tijuana right to a warehouse in San Diego. The tunnel had light, ventilation and was 600 yards long, that's the length of nearly six football fields! Doesn't anyone remember when El Chapo escaped from a maximum security prison right through a tunnel inside his cell?

No physical wall is ever going to stop drugs. They'll bring it by truck right through our U.S. border, by air using drones or light aircraft or by sea where they have an abundant supply of high-powered boats to smuggle drugs. Three people were taken into custody, and federal agents seized eight tons of marijuana and 325 pounds of cocaine they said was connected to the investigation. That's only what they seized, can anyone imagine how much they trafficked before they were caught?

TUNNEL-1-articleLarge.jpg

I watched the last part of Trump's news conference today, followed by clips of both Pelosi & Schumer after their meetings today regarding the government shut down. I was hit with their total and complete dishonesty and lies. They basically said, "Let's get the government back open first and then we'll talk about the wall later". What liars! We've been talking about the wall for two years now. When is "later" supposed to be? Isn't "later" now? And, how can talking about the wall "later" even happen if they are already on record as saying that there won't be a wall and that the wall is immoral? And, again, if they are willing to talk about the wall "later" then why not just speed up the process and talk about the wall NOW? Or, as I say, are they just lying about talking about the wall "later"?

Nobody is going to negotiate with a figurative gun to their head. Are you as equally pissed about Trump's lies?

I see you don't see how the Senate works. In most things you need 60 votes to have control. Republicans don't have 60 votes so they do not have control of the Senate.

They hold the majority in the Senate.

Not so much. Trump realized that he should NEVER trust the Dems. They tried to bamboozle him with a deal that didn't include wall funding, promising to address it later. Fool me once...
Dems have been pulling this grift since Reagan agreed to amnesty. I'm glad Trump woke up and realized he needed the funding in hand to give Dems what they want.

You want to see a malignant narcissist? Here ya go. Just look at how emotionally scarred Obama was by the beheading of an American. Just torn up, I tell ya.

View attachment 67247361

Here's trump laughing in reaction to the 9/11 attack. What kind of maniac laughs at the murder of 3000 Americans?

911.jpg

Of course they lied. They have no intention of talking about a wall, let alone allowing one to be built, except around their own homes.

Bummer that you can't accept the fact that, in order to claim that they lied, you have to lie.

Easy win, yet again,.

The thinking seems to be that because his supporters were in on the lie, then the lie doesn't count.

I figured it would be "he was joking" or "why do you take him so seriously" but I guess we gotta evolve with the times.

I generally don't donate any money for political reasons. Only stupid people do that. I don't even check any boxes on my tax return to go to one party or another because I want tax dollars to fund something more important, not either political party.

So you don't actually believe what you write, right? You push for the wall which is going to cost us all but you are not willing to put out any money yourself for it. That is about as hypocritical as it gets.

Of course they lied. They have no intention of talking about a wall, let alone allowing one to be built, except around their own homes.

Honestly I support a triple fence system like Israel, but THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A WALL. Have you not figured that out yet?

After Trump you guys can never complain about lying again. Remember, everyone lies. So, what?

That exemption only applies to Republicans. No one does hypocrisy like the GOP!!

What agreement has Trump not kept? And don't give me any crap about NAFTA or the Iran deal. They were agreements made by someone else that should have never been made in the first place. Trump didn't make those agreements.

Off the top of my head, his pretty clear violation of the emoluments clause, his pledge to release his taxes once the audit was over, the deal on immigration he went back on once he heard from Coulter and Limbaugh, and the list goes on. In the private sector he was known as someone who didn’t pay his suppliers, and then of course there was the fraud that was Trump University. Would you go into business with the guy?

And true the, Iran deal preceded him. But the UK, France, Russia, China, Germany all signed on, and so far Iran has kept to its terms. Does your Supreme Leader know more than the rest of the world?

I watched the last part of Trump's news conference today, followed by clips of both Pelosi & Schumer after their meetings today regarding the government shut down. I was hit with their total and complete dishonesty and lies. They basically said, "Let's get the government back open first and then we'll talk about the wall later". What liars! We've been talking about the wall for two years now. When is "later" supposed to be? Isn't "later" now? And, how can talking about the wall "later" even happen if they are already on record as saying that there won't be a wall and that the wall is immoral? And, again, if they are willing to talk about the wall "later" then why not just speed up the process and talk about the wall NOW? Or, as I say, are they just lying about talking about the wall "later"?

You couldn’t come up with exactly what were the lies you say were committed by Pelosi and Schumer in your reply to tres borrachos. I didn’t see any reply from you to his second request for same, wherein he listed what Pelosi and Schumer said and asked if any of those were a lie. Maybe another poster answered for you.

The point of your OP was that P & S committed lies (plural). You can’t even prove one. Your OP is thereby refuted. You made a claim without any factual, pertinent evidence. However, that a false statement from you which you could not prove still generated 19 pages of post is impressive.

LOL. So, you're admitting that all of these people live in gated communities with walls and fences around their homes. Why are those needed?

You didn't post the picture of Obama's 10 foot wall. Why is that?

I live in a gated community, too. Because I want to.

Ridiculous on its face and not even a nice try. The repubs McDonnell, trump and the dems had a deal.

Then our scumbag pres. rinigged on it and refused to sign the CR.

It's certainly an enticement to come to America illegally and not bother trying to assimilate.

Yeah. And then we are expected to educate them and provide teachers in their own language.

Yeah. And then we are expected to educate them and provide teachers in their own language.

And not question how old those males are and accept they sit next to your 13-year old daughter.

Back
Top Bottom