• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi & Schumer Are Such Liars

The people who want a wall don't give a damn who pays for it. The left uses it only as a talking point, even though they would still not take a wall even if Mexico paid for it.

Thats right...a bad idea is a bad idea and Mexico paying for it was never going to happen. That was just a giant Trump LIE. So go ahead and try to turn the payment issue into some sort of criticism of Dems. Good luck with that! The Wall as defined ....but wait its no longer defined was/is a bad idea though now since it is a cloud of smoke that Trump cannot even define, who cares. Trump was back to his sea to shining sea references today but off his concrete structure and onto Bollard. Tomorrow, who knows...back to 550 miles of concrete...who knows...Trump doesn't know. As for Mexico paying for it, Its Trump's LIE.

Last edited:
Would you be for the wall if Mexico paid for it?

If an alien ship scooped up all the Latinos and took them to another planet, would you abandon the wall?

Since we're doing fantasy here, let's go all out.

The people who want a wall don't give a damn who pays for it. The left uses it only as a talking point, even though they would still not take a wall even if Mexico paid for it.

The that fact that a minority of the country knew all along that the wall was based on a con doesn't oblige a majority of the country to accept that con.

What? Illegals come across our border, costing us megadollars in many different ways. They come across our border and commit crimes including drug and human trafficking. The trouble with the left is they see no difference in coming here legally vs illegally. To them immigration is immigration.

It isn't the fact that our border is not walled that is causing drug and human traffickers from committing their crimes. We have plenty of those that are Americans. Do you honestly think that having a wall will stop drug and human trafficking? If you do then you are the most naive person in the world. The problem is not illegal aliens but humanity, in and of itself. In fact, it has been proven that illegal aliens commit less crime than our own Americans commit, meaning that crime will continue even if we build a wall.

Wake up to reality. You are living in a fantasy world created by Trump.

I watched the last part of Trump's news conference today, followed by clips of both Pelosi & Schumer after their meetings today regarding the government shut down. I was hit with their total and complete dishonesty and lies. They basically said, "Let's get the government back open first and then we'll talk about the wall later". What liars! We've been talking about the wall for two years now. When is "later" supposed to be? Isn't "later" now? And, how can talking about the wall "later" even happen if they are already on record as saying that there won't be a wall and that the wall is immoral? And, again, if they are willing to talk about the wall "later" then why not just speed up the process and talk about the wall NOW? Or, as I say, are they just lying about talking about the wall "later"?
You do realize that the house the senate and the presidency has been owned by republicans for the past two years right? Dems agreed on a deal which included amnesty for DACA and Trump rejected it and there were crickets from congress and the senate

But it's a good one. Is there a limit to the number of anti-Trump troll threads? No.

Isn't it time to realize that Trump is totally incompetent and to finish it off having a huge ego that prevents him from thinking outside of his own world and thinking about others? Perfect example is that with this Government shutdown he is hurting our/his own people. Since when is shooting your left foot to spite your right one intelligent?

If an alien ship scooped up all the Latinos and took them to another planet, would you abandon the wall?

Since we're doing fantasy here, let's go all out.

I hear China is colonizing the dark side of the moon!

Isn't it time to realize that Trump is totally incompetent and to finish it off having a huge ego that prevents him from thinking outside of his own world and thinking about others? Perfect example is that with this Government shutdown he is hurting our/his own people. Since when is shooting your left foot to spite your right one intelligent?

Most people have already realized that. Moderate Right has misnamed himself. He should change his name to "Trump Is Always Right". He is a balls in, no questions asked, Trump devotee.

In other words, Democrats will say no wall so claiming to talk about it is a lie. So, we need a government shutdown to press the issue.

No, democrats might offer the same deal Trump agreed to in the past and recently abandoned —though cautiously, understanding that one cannot trust Trump to keep to an agreement. His shutdown happened because he listens to and fears people like Limbaugh and Coulter more than he respects republican colleagues. You don’t shut down government like some spoiled child if you don’t get your way.

I watched the last part of Trump's news conference today, followed by clips of both Pelosi & Schumer after their meetings today regarding the government shut down. I was hit with their total and complete dishonesty and lies. They basically said, "Let's get the government back open first and then we'll talk about the wall later". What liars! We've been talking about the wall for two years now. When is "later" supposed to be? Isn't "later" now? And, how can talking about the wall "later" even happen if they are already on record as saying that there won't be a wall and that the wall is immoral? And, again, if they are willing to talk about the wall "later" then why not just speed up the process and talk about the wall NOW? Or, as I say, are they just lying about talking about the wall "later"?

At least Pelosi did not have lipstick on her forehead again and Schumer did not start crying.

The lie is that they have already said no wall.

Saying "no wall" is in fact talking.

And when they talk about it again in the future the conversation will once again contain the phrase no wall.

Just because Tru.p does not like the conversation does not mean conversation did not occur...

It isn't the fact that our border is not walled that is causing drug and human traffickers from committing their crimes. We have plenty of those that are Americans. Do you honestly think that having a wall will stop drug and human trafficking? If you do then you are the most naive person in the world. The problem is not illegal aliens but humanity, in and of itself. In fact, it has been proven that illegal aliens commit less crime than our own Americans commit, meaning that crime will continue even if we build a wall.

Wake up to reality. You are living in a fantasy world created by Trump.

Exactly drug traffickers are using submarines for Christ sake, and they think a wall is in some way going to stop them.

It won't even be a speed bump...

No, democrats might offer the same deal Trump agreed to in the past and recently abandoned —though cautiously, understanding that one cannot trust Trump to keep to an agreement. His shutdown happened because he listens to and fears people like Limbaugh and Coulter more than he respects republican colleagues. You don’t shut down government like some spoiled child if you don’t get your way.

You do if you are in fact a spoiled child...

Most people have already realized that. Moderate Right has misnamed himself. He should change his name to "Trump Is Always Right". He is a balls in, no questions asked, Trump devotee.

Nah, he's totally moderate. Half the GOP is now made up by insane leftists. And the insane leftists of yore? They're basically gollum, except they crave.....HIS MONEY...

Yes.

But if I said "this is an imperfect world", I would be understating things. Ours would be a reality a few realities over, at the very least.

Reminds me of an old joke, You know how can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.

Last edited:
Reminds me of an old joke, You know how can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.

LOL. Funny thing you mentioned that because when I was considering the subject title of the thread that was one of the ideas going through my head.

No no no. You don't know the rules.

They get to lie.

They get to defend their lying.

They get to attack liberals for lying.

AND they get to tell liberals that THEY cannot complain about lying or defense of lying because that liberal lied that one time. <youtube video of alleged liberal lying>.

But but but the left's rules are you can't use whataboutism. You are breaking your own rules.

look, another conservative that didn't know republicans controlled congress the last two years. I just don't understand how you can so easily disconnect from reality when convenient.

And how did they control the Senate without 60 votes?

There are millions of people in this country who live with privacy fences around their properties and or live in gated communities - your point is? You need a better argument.

That's a great argument. Why do we need privacy fences or gated communities? Why do the people pictured need walls and fences around their homes?

I live in a gated community. So what?

Post a picture of the 10 foot wall around Obama's house. From all sides.

LOL. So, you're admitting that all of these people live in gated communities with walls and fences around their homes. Why are those needed?

Newp. Not 'whataboutism' whatsoever since Schumer and Pelosi didn't lie.

You really need to learn what words mean before trying to use them.

Of course they lied. They have no intention of talking about a wall, let alone allowing one to be built, except around their own homes.

Who knows, given that last year they offered $25 billion for the wall when the DACA people were involved. As such, neither you or I can make such a statement.

By the same token, building a wall is an absolute fantasy that will not accomplish what Trump wants, especially considering the cost of it for us the taxpayers. The wall is an ego trip for Trump as what he really wants is a physical sign of his having been President. If there was truly a good reason for building a wall, there would be many people of note pushing for it. Name me one person of note that is presently supporting building a wall.............there are none.

You tell me why we should give money out of our pockets simply to fulfill the fantasy of an idiot (Trump). Let me show you how much this desire for a wall by Trump is an oxymoron. It has been proven that most of the illegal aliens in the U.S. come in legally and it has also been proven that the terrorists that Trump says are coming to the U.S. have come in through Canada. As such, don't you think that the money that Trump wants for the wall would be better spent trying to make those 2 entry points more secure? No mention of a wall between Canada and the U.S. and no mention of trying to tighten the requirements for legal entry through the airports.

That is an oxymoron

If they were serious about 25 billion for a wall just a year ago then why can't they make a deal for a measly 5 billion for a wall now?

Back
Top Bottom