• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi says Joe shouldn't debate Trump.

Pelosi is a moron, and she is also part of the problem.

Because Joe shouldn't participate in the "skulduggery".:mrgreen:
Pelosi says Biden shouldn'''t debate Trump: '''I wouldn'''t legitimize a conversation with him''' | Fox News

LOL. ****'s gettin' real, right Nancy?

At that point the entire nation will have to admit that Biden simply does not have the mental faculties to engage in a debate, due to his rapidly developing dementia. They've kept him locked away for months now, only letting him out for an interview with WAP-lady IIRC, and a short walk with Kamala. Even his telepromptor-read speech at the 'convention' could very well have been recorded through numerous takes and not live.

I don't think they should debate until they both agree to be fact checked in real time and allow the moderator to have the person comment on their misrepresentation.

I don't think they should debate until they both agree to be fact checked in real time and allow the moderator to have the person comment on their misrepresentation.

While it would be nice, that would severely reduce time available for the number of questions presented.

And how would you fact check Trump's responses in real time?

That's a fact

How do you know it is a fact?
They... they told me.
Who's they?
They... it's in the books go read it.
What books?
You know.. the books.
Which books, exactly.
I've read more books.. I understand more than anybody.. go check.

30 minutes later. Sorry to interrupt, but the time is up.

Last edited:
Well Trump isn't really good at debates, it's usually just a series of childish insults, bluster, and lost coherence. But the debates need to be had, and I think the Dems should stop pushing this "don't debate Dementia Don" line.

Pelosi doesn't want Biden to debate because it would expose Biden's inability to speak off script to his constituency and put his deteriorating mental state in the spot light. No highly-produced infomercials, no teleprompter, no reference cards ... all Joe Biden!

Pelosi doesn't want Biden to debate because it would expose Biden's inability to speak off script to his constituency and put his deteriorating mental state in the spot light.

No matter how much you people try to make this stick, it won't. It hasn't beyond core Trump supporters and it never will go beyond that lol what a sad attempt at projection.

No matter how much you people try to make this stick, it won't. It hasn't beyond core Trump supporters and it never will go beyond that lol what a sad attempt at projection.

I wouldn't expect it to stick when Joe Biden has been stuck in his basement for most of the year, hasn't been campaigning in public and has been primarily virtual. It's pretty obvious when he has worked off-script that it didn't bode well for ol' Biden.

I wouldn't expect it to stick when Joe Biden has been stuck in his basement for most of the year, hasn't been campaigning in public and has been primarily virtual. It's pretty obvious when he has worked off-script that it didn't bode well for ol' Biden.

LMAO keep repeating yourself I guess, it's not going to have an effect.

i think Biden should debate him with the following rule.

"If any candidate tells more than 10 lies then their mic is cut off for 30 minutes".

And, of course, Trump has to release his tax returns before the debates.

Because Joe shouldn't participate in the "skulduggery".:mrgreen:
Pelosi says Biden shouldn'''t debate Trump: '''I wouldn'''t legitimize a conversation with him''' | Fox News

LOL. ****'s gettin' real, right Nancy?

What does Biden have to gain he is already winning. That said, I think he should debate trump, remotely, each gets a question and each gets so much time to answer, as always, the difference is the one not up for the question gets their mic turned off while the other is speaking. No show boating on trumpy's part, and let the cards fall as they may, America should see which person they really want to lead the Nation for the next four years. Who knows if they will even happen, trump is now trying to change the rules and if Biden does not agree, he shouldn't, trump is likely to pull out and blame it on Biden, and his cult members will lap it up as always.

While it would be nice, that would severely reduce time available for the number of questions presented.

And how would you fact check Trump's responses in real time?

That's a fact

How do you know it is a fact?
They... they told me.
Who's they?
They... it's in the books go read it.
What books?
You know.. the books.
Which books, exactly.
I've read more books.. I understand more than anybody.. go check.

30 minutes later. Sorry to interrupt, but the time is up.

They could have researchers on the spot.

Sadly, there are a lot of ignorant people who think "I have heard that" "some people say" is a proper answer from a President or one seeking that office.

It is a common tactic of many commentators . I think our POTUS picked up that tactic from those commentators.

They could have researchers on the spot.

Sadly, there are a lot of ignorant people who think "I have heard that" "some people say" is a proper answer from a President or one seeking that office.

It is a common tactic of many commentators . I think our POTUS picked up that tactic from those commentators.

Trump supporters don't care about facts. Which is why fact checking wouldn't make a difference. Trump supporters only care that he's saying what they want to hear.

The fact is that the Leader of the Free World should have the ability to think and react on his feet, no canned responses or recordings. This is an inescapable reality.

Trump supporters don't care about facts. Which is why fact checking wouldn't make a difference. Trump supporters only care that he's saying what they want to hear.

I wanna get those independents that maybe voted for him the first time....but might be amenable to actual facts.

Well Trump isn't really good at debates, it's usually just a series of childish insults, bluster, and lost coherence. But the debates need to be had, and I think the Dems should stop pushing this "don't debate Dementia Don" line.

Dog face pony soldier was kinda funny.

Back
Top Bottom