• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi says Joe shouldn't debate Trump.

Nevertheless, Trump won.

That negates nothing I said. If anything, all it says is that Trump cultists like immature, ignorant liars. Which may be true, but not the exact point I was making.

At that point the entire nation will have to admit that Biden simply does not have the mental faculties to engage in a debate, due to his rapidly developing dementia. They've kept him locked away for months now, only letting him out for an interview with WAP-lady IIRC, and a short walk with Kamala. Even his telepromptor-read speech at the 'convention' could very well have been recorded through numerous takes and not live.
Trump and his cult accuse opponents of the very items that Trump is vulnerable. So, the guy who thinks that windmills cause cancer; the F-35 fighter jet is really invisible; that an American tariff on Chinese goods is paid by China, and not American consumers; that he could have stopped 9/11 with very tough illegal immigration policies; who thinks he's a genius because he could identify an elephant on piece of paper; who slurs words; who can't pronounce Yosemite (not Yo - Semite) -- thinks Biden has mental impairment?

They know the debates will be rigged in Creepy Joe's favor and they're still scared. :lamo

I'd like him to not lie all the time, not resort to childish insults, and to speak well enough as to not be mistaken for a 6th grader.

Hillary and Billery have been lying for decades. The entire Kavanaugh thing was a lie. And now Trump bothers you?

That negates nothing I said. If anything, all it says is that Trump cultists like immature, ignorant liars. Which may be true, but not the exact point I was making.

And you're voting for Joe Hiden?...lol

Hillary and Billery have been lying for decades. The entire Kavanaugh thing was a lie. And now Trump bothers you?

Who said I was OK with the Clintons?

lol

But if the Clintons bother me, then surely Trump must as well. They're all a pile of dishonest, lying, thieving bastards. If you were upset at the Clintons, why are you giving Trump a pass?

Pelosi is right.......

CARTOON-0201.jpg

....there is nothing to debate.

XURIZ4MRI5ATXMXOCXBDP7QKZE.jpg

Biden should not give trump the time of day, **** him and his cult.

So a brainless scarecrow is OK with you?

I know all I need to know, what issues each are for and which ones they're against. Debates aren't anything more than a show piece. They may decided who is the best debater, but that is it. Nothing more and nothing less. I find the whole idea of choosing a president only because his quality is being a better debater than his opponent. It's like nothing else matters except debate skills. Sorry, it will take more than just being the better of the two debaters to get my vote.

Being a good debater may be enough for you to decide who you want as the next president, but not for me. There's much more involved here than just being the better debater. But for you, perhaps not.

I'd like him to not lie all the time, not resort to childish insults, and to speak well enough as to not be mistaken for a 6th grader.

That would be a nice start.

Trump and his cult accuse opponents of the very items that Trump is vulnerable. So, the guy who thinks that windmills cause cancer; the F-35 fighter jet is really invisible; that an American tariff on Chinese goods is paid by China, and not American consumers; that he could have stopped 9/11 with very tough illegal immigration policies; who thinks he's a genius because he could identify an elephant on piece of paper; who slurs words; who can't pronounce Yosemite (not Yo - Semite) -- thinks Biden has mental impairment?

Cool story bro.

But that7 would make trump a 2. No I don't buy it trump is at least a 55 on the IQ scale.

The DNC could wheel Biden's corpse onto the debate stage and declare it a win because he didn't make any gaffes.

How many votes do you think Biden will lose if he doesn’t debate Trump?

The question is “How many votes do you think Biden will gain if he debates Trump?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DNC could wheel Biden's corpse onto the debate stage and declare it a win because he didn't make any gaffes.

I would support a dead cat over trump, at least the cat won't tear down the Republic.

I would support a dead cat over trump, at least the cat won't tear down the Republic.

I expect you would.

Now, I'm preparing for a night of some mostly peaceful looting. I have to steal a truck, too. It's all planning and logistics, ya know. You can't make a good haul without a truck, and you sure don't wanna use one of your own. That's what neighbors are for.

Agreed

Unless there are.strict.rules demanding

that the debaters stay on topic or.their.mike is cut

Instant fact checkers who stop the speaker when an untruth is spoken and have him correct it immediately

Otherwise it will just be a repeat of the endless lies and name calling of Trump's recent pep rally

OMG that would be fantastic. I'd even pay to watch that. Any time either one of them says a lie they are stopped. We'd never get through two questions.

Better yet, a loud buzzer sound.

Because Joe shouldn't participate in the "skulduggery".:mrgreen:
Pelosi says Biden shouldn'''t debate Trump: '''I wouldn'''t legitimize a conversation with him''' | Fox News

LOL. ****'s gettin' real, right Nancy?

At that point the entire nation will have to admit that Biden simply does not have the mental faculties to engage in a debate, due to his rapidly developing dementia. They've kept him locked away for months now, only letting him out for an interview with WAP-lady IIRC, and a short walk with Kamala. Even his telepromptor-read speech at the 'convention' could very well have been recorded through numerous takes and not live.

Pelosi doesn't want Biden to debate because it would expose Biden's inability to speak off script to his constituency and put his deteriorating mental state in the spot light. No highly-produced infomercials, no teleprompter, no reference cards ... all Joe Biden!

Nancy is seeing what others have seen for months. Biden debating Trump will be a disaster.

My guess is Trump will get him all wound up about something, probably Hunter/$80K a month/No skill/Daddy influence/WTF, bla, bla, bla, and Ol' Joe will freakin' lose it completely.
Don't know if you've noticed, but Joe doesn't take criticism well at all. I'm sure they'll try to prep him, but Trump knows that and will just keep it up.
It should be pretty entertaining.

The question is “How many votes do you think Biden will gain if he debates Trump?”

Look who is afraid to show up at debate now after the last ass whooping he got with more voters choosing Biden after last debate

So fun to read old right winger posts

So you can't answer the question, like Kamarada didn't.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Why would I be answering dumb questions? It looks like it's Trump who needs to turn the votes now, not Biden.

Back
Top Bottom