• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rips GOP leaders for sticking with Marjorie Taylor Greene (1/28/21)

She does not want to change the Rep party. (the Party was changed by trump)

It takes two to fight, and she's done more than her part to divide the country. That being said, many of Trump's problems were his own creation. Also true, at the same time, is that Trump didn't invent the left's hatred of anyone in 'faly over country', he revealed it, brought it out into the disinfecting sunlight. The Democrats have further shaped the GOP in their abandonment of the middle class in favor of the elites, the middle class and 'the small guy' historically been their voting block.

She, along with man others are questioning the validity of someone that is consumed with conspiracy theories and Trump lies. She actually seems to believe all that nonsense. One could say Green is delusional. and irrational. Her (Green's ) history of remarks is totally vile and offensive. And yet the Trump's GOP gives he a series position. There is nothing rational about the current GOP that has lost its value system, any integrate it might have had, or credibility.

The credibility question falls more so on 4+ years of zombie like attacks and delegitimization attempts on a legally and legitimate elected president (so that'd be party over nation), something the Democrats now have the gall to demand from everyone else be acknowledge of the 2020 election results, when they themselves haven't done so since 2016. It's like WTF is that? You demand credibility in this middle of this hypocrisy? Is that even reasonable? Or does this require that 'special' 'liberal logic'? Same as we've seen in these instances of 'Rules for thee but none for me!' typical of elites, inciting class hatred from everyone else (division anyone? the seeds were sown here).

It has been damaged by Trump.............and cannot go back to what it used to e ......... has no sense of direction now or cohesion........and might just implode. Trump still controls many of them . Reality, facts and logic have no place in this current "GOP" ( not very GRAND, e are they?? Liz Cheny speaks the truth ..her truth.......and now she is being trashed and threatened. WTF???
Meh, the view from the left, sure. Not necessarily the view from other perspectives.

I'd reframe it in that the continuous assault over 4+ years from the Democrats and their complicite media have exacted a toll.

Where the GOP is now is more than just Trump. It is the awakening of the middle of the country that the political elites and other elites really don't give a single shit about them other than their empty campaign promises, which is being re-enforced and solidified by Biden's performance as president. The typical political elite campaign promises instantly broken once elected to office. Wait 2 or 4 years, rinse (make more promises), lather (win the election), repeat (break campaign promises).

What will be interesting will be the reformation of the GOP. The GOP political elite and their power is on the wane, Chaney was just censured by her own voters. Others are sure to follow. The influx of typical Democratic minority voters into the GOP's larger tent is promising and needs to expand, this is there Trump has made historic inroads. The election a large GOP women and minority to the new House class is promising and needs to continue. Sure, there are challenges, but the populist message resonates with more voters than you might want to believe.

Say what you will about Trump the personality, issues there for sure. Trump governance made more common sense and benefited more non-elites, roaring economy which raised all boats, and fulfilled more campaign promises than any political elite ever has. Yes, as much as you might want to deny it, the Trump policies are in fact popular with a great many Americans, and that's not going to go away. That's far more than Trump the man. That's the movement that Trump that man started, which is greater than himself, and it is this that the Democrats fear the most, hence the 2nd trumped up bullshit impeachment (as if the first wasn't enough already).

Yet what have we seen in the first week of the Biden presidency? Dismantling of those popular policies not by legislation, but by self admitted dictatorial Executive Orders, all easily undone by the next administration by the same means.

Are you really foolish enough to believe that this is going to pass without 2022 election blow back?

I sense that we'll not find much common ground going forward in this discussion.

No...look over THERE!

Ya know, I've seen a lot of fireworks at riots and heard about them. Has anybody been seriohsly hurt? Seems like I would have heard about it about a thousand times by now.

There's a lot of people in her party that Nancy needs to deal with before she attacks the GOP.

Maybe Nancy should put a bell on this insane, little cat...

Rile people up with lies and they go kill somebody you bear some responsibility for it.

It really is as simple as that.

Y'all kinda avoid the stolen election part these days, I've noticed.

Not the least bit surprised both Vesper and Fletch are rallying behind Greene. There's yet to be a ghoul they wouldn't go to bat for.
Where have I 'rallied behind her?' Or are you just lying again.

How do you debate with an MTG fan? Stick your head in a lampshade and ask if the numbers on the back of stop signs are there to guide the UN troops?
I managed to figure out how to debate dimwitted Collusion Truthers for the last 4 years, so if you apply a little thought, you can figure out how to do it too.

Rile people up with lies and they go kill somebody you bear some responsibility for it.

It really is as simple as that.

Y'all kinda avoid the stolen election part these days, I've noticed.
How many people died at the hands of leftist insurrectionist mobs over the summer? Their lives didnt matter to you one bit. Why the hypocrisy?

What’s the middle ground between “Democrats are operating an underground child sex trafficking ring” and “No they‘re not”?
I dont know. Maybe you guys should just stop running those things then. But there is no middle ground in most things any more, yet we debate them here all the time. You just want to silence voices you disagree with

How about a guy banging a commie spy for a couple of years being on the Intelligence Committee?

he is still banging her?

was he banging her while he was on the Intelligence Committee?

did he know she was a spy while banging her?

She thinks that the Parkland shooting was a false flag operation for increasing gun control legislation. And if you agree with her, guess what? There's a pretty good reason she was voted into office.

she believes the same thing about the Las Vegas shooting

And the anti-Semitism-spewing Tlaib and Omar.
Do they believe the California forest fires are started by a Jewish space laser?

I dont know. Maybe you guys should just stop running those things then. But there is no middle ground in most things any more, yet we debate them here all the time. You just want to silence voices you disagree with
What’s the middle ground between “Jewish space lasers are starting wild fires” and “Wut”?

How many people died at the hands of leftist insurrectionist mobs over the summer? Their lives didnt matter to you one bit. Why the hypocrisy?
You would need to parse out the actors and events to make that determination. And you have a terrible image of what happened this summer. You're scared of antifa like parents are scared of child molesters. They hear every bad thing that happens to a child all over america and it sounds like it's really common. Because the millions of kids who went through their day unmolested never make the news.

And you'll never ever be able to sweep under the rug that the whole reason those folks were even there on the 6th was because they had been cynically and systematically lied to.

You can dance and dance and try to shift blame and opinion.

But nobody in the world who doesn't consume conservative media believes that there was any relevant fraud or irregularity in the 2020 election.

Nobody.

Lies have consequences. We saw some on the 6th.

I have no idea to be honest. From posts over the past 6 months I guess it’s in the millions at this point?

You would need to parse out the actors and events to make that determination. And you have a terrible image of what happened this summer. You're scared of antifa like parents are scared of child molesters. They hear every bad thing that happens to a child all over america and it sounds like it's really common. Because the millions of kids who went through their day unmolested never make the news.[/quote[Well thats just stupid.

And you'll never ever be able to sweep under the rug that the whole reason those folks were even there on the 6th was because they had been cynically and systematically lied to.

You can dance and dance and try to shift blame and opinion.

But nobody in the world who doesn't consume conservative media believes that there was any relevant fraud or irregularity in the 2020 election.

Nobody.

Lies have consequences. We saw some on the 6th.
And this isnt much better. Once again you were silent as left wing media spent 4 years lying about how the 2016 election was stolen when nobody with a brain believed them. Nor were there consequences for those leftist lies and nor did you demand any. So excuse me if im not moved by your phony outrage now.

Notice how there's no actual defense of Greene ongoing in this thread; just deflection and bullshit, which is all the right wing has anymore these days.

Notice how there's no actual defense of Greene ongoing in this thread; just deflection and bullshit, which is all the right wing has anymore these days.
What is it you think needs defending?

What is it you think needs defending?

If you're asking "Do I think Greene's actions and statements should be defended?" then the answer is of course no, because she's a raging, insane **** who I wouldn't trust to run a lemonade stand much less hold public office.

For some reason that's hard for some people to admit, so they'd rather play whataboutisms and try to deflect away from her insanity. Which is what we're seeing in this thread.

What’s the middle ground between “Democrats are operating an underground child sex trafficking ring” and “No they‘re not”?

Collusion delusion truthers...

If you're asking "Do I think Greene's actions and statements should be defended?" then the answer is of course no, because she's a raging, insane **** who I wouldn't trust to run a lemonade stand much less hold public office.

For some reason that's hard for some people to admit, so they'd rather play whataboutisms and try to deflect away from her insanity. Which is what we're seeing in this thread.
What did she say that was so horrible? All ive seen was that video of her asking questions of the mindless leftist stooge Hogg. She did nothing wrong in that video yet the left melted down over it. Sorry if sane people dont react with the same phony outrage as the left does.

Back
Top Bottom