• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks for Jan. 6 committee

It was never going to be impartial, bipartisan. That's not what Pelosi and the Democrats want.

She dismissed Jordan because he was going to ask questions that she doesn't want answered.
The Democrats initially negotiated with Republican representatives to create a 9/11 style "blue-ribbon" commission that attempted to "de-politicize" the investigation - GOP leadership then proceeded to "pull the rug" out from under their own negotiators!

The Democrats initially negotiated with Republican representatives to create a 9/11 style "blue-ribbon" commission that attempted to "de-politicize" the investigation - GOP leadership then proceeded to "pull the rug" out from under their own negotiators!
Lol

I didn’t need an investigation. WTF is wrong with liberals?

This is why you can't be trusted to govern.

This is why the investigation *is* going to take place, no matter how much you holler about it.

the purpose of the investigation is to divert attention away from the incompetence of Senile Joe and his corrupt son
This constant coverage of Trump while not covering Biden is disturbing to say the least. Our media have proved they are the protectors of any Democrat.

What do we need to know?

We need to know how deep into this the 3%ers, "Oathkeepers" (HAH!), and proudboys were, and who if anyone gave them inside information or assistance.

Drag *everything* into daylight, as my brother says, and see what wiggles.

If you are counting on that footage being revealed in Pelosi's run hearing you are not going to get what you want.

McCarthy today is walking away from Pelosi's "hearing" The Republicans will hold their own hearing.
I'm certainly not counting on that footage being revealed and one has to really wonder why it hasn't been and won't be.

This is why you can't be trusted to govern.

This is why the investigation *is* going to take place, no matter how much you holler about it.
I don’t want to govern. I’ve got better things to do.
We need to know how deep into this the 3%ers, "Oathkeepers" (HAH!), and proudboys were, and who if anyone gave them inside information or assistance.

Drag *everything* into daylight, as my brother says, and see what wiggles.
The oath keepers and proud boys are irrelevant. WTF?

I don’t want to govern. I’ve got better things to do.

The oath keepers and proud boys are irrelevant. WTF?

They are not. They were in fact present. And as low-rent terrorist outfits, they need looking into.

Oath keepers an proud boys……. Lol.

they are irrelevant.

Jeebus.

They are not. Members of those organizations were present and in fact seem to include many of the worst offenders.

So this is going to happen.

Given that Rep. Jim Jordan had already been actively engaged in organizing "Stop The Steal" activities for months, including the Washington January 6th Rally, Republican leader Kevin McCarthy was well aware that his appointment to this Committee was a deliberate attempt to placed him in an obvious conflict of interests whereby he would be investigating himself!

Jordan's objectivity had already been compromised - its now being reported that as congressional representatives were being ushered to safety on January 6th, Rep. Liz Cheney, the then 3rd ranking Republican in the House, was openly accusing Jordan, a member of her own Party, of being responsible for orchestrating this invasion of the Capitol to prevent the 2020 Election vote from being certified!

Last edited:
Given that Rep. Jim Jordan had already been actively engaged in organizing "Stop The Steal" activities for months, including the Washington January 6th Rally, Republican leader Kevin McCarthy was well aware that his appointment to this Committee was a deliberate attempt to placed him in an obvious conflict of interests whereby he would be investigating himself!

Jordan's objectivity had already been compromised - its now being reported that as congressional representatives were being ushered to safety on January 6th, Rep. Liz Cheney, the then 3rd ranking Republican in the House, was openly accusing Jordan of being responsible for orchestrating this invasion of the Capitol to prevent the 2020 Election vote being certified!
Lol.

Why are liberals focused on these irrelevant and minuscule in numbers fringe groups?

Because we learned 20 years ago that it only takes a few terrorist savages to do a lot of damage.

Fortunately, the homegrown variety are pretty stupid.

There was a planned attack. We need to know more.
Why do you need to know more?
What do you think you will learn from a Pelosi investigation?
Keep in mind, she is desperate to retain power and that means casting Republicans in the worst light possible. Connecting the rioters to the Republicans to the guy she said instigated the entire attack (Trump) is her objective leading into November 2022. What better way to sway voters minds away from Republican candidates next November?

You want to learn more? Spend some time looking at this pretty extensive coverage:

Back
Top Bottom