• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks for Jan. 6 committee

There's nothing our geopolitical opponents would like more than for us to stop investigating anything. Let the country slide into corruption. The policing of our representatives is a most important policing. Democracy depends on it.
What are we supposed to investigate? We know what happened. There’s nothing more we need to know because there’s nothing more to know.

One poster was suggesting that he should not be part of the committee because he might be involved. I was pointing out to that poster that it is a weak justification to disqualify him on because that same logic could be used to disqualify every member of congress

No, not every member of congress.

Why? You deny she had any involvement in the decision making process? Is the guy that shot Ashlee Babbitt tied to Pelosi in any way?
People are saying that he's Pelosi's long-lost brother from another mother.

Oh I love America and hate liars and cheats. Let's all see all of 1/6 and really get to the bottom of it. There are thousands of hours of video being kept from view. Why?

Well, I guess we're going to find out. Probably has to do with upcoming trials.

Oh I love America and hate liars and cheats. Let's all see all of 1/6 and really get to the bottom of it. There are thousands of hours of video being kept from view. Why?
Because conspiracy herp derp deep state derp... I'm sure.

First sentencing just happened the other day. 8 months. And that was for a dude that was highly apologetic for his actions of walking into the capitol which included no violence nor damage.

Let's get these sentences rolling shall we?

Trump is a proven liar snd a cheat. Does that matter?

What are we supposed to investigate? We know what happened. There’s nothing more we need to know because there’s nothing more to know.
And what investigation led you to this conclusion?

And he shouldn’t. He just pulled all 5. Nancy got burned.
The Republicans have blocked any investigation from day one. Why the surprise McCarthy would sabotage it by appointing Jordon and Banks? Both of them refused to certify the election.

Maybe the first one the Democrats did back in January? Heavy on rhetoric, light on facts.

The one where a minority of senators acquitted Trump on a "technicality?"

They were interested. Many advocated for it. It became clear that Pelosi wasn't interested in a bipartisan review of the failures that day and reforms to make them better - but extending the circus to use this as an election issue in 2022 and beyond.
Putting Jordan on would make it a circus. He has no interest in getting to the bottom of the attack. He’s only interested in running cover for the guilty.

She booted his dumbass because he was going to be a whiney, off-topic, derail troll much like many of the cons in here.

I mean, c'mon, we've all seen him on TV. Its what he does.

Did we find out which Members of Congress were complicit? No. Well, that’s what this investigation will find out.

Can you explain why Trump watched for hours and did nothing? Pence had to call the pentagon.
Trump was not in charge of the Capitol Police but Pence did call for help and nothing happened.

“We must establish order,” said Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a call with Pentagon leaders.

But order would not be restored for hours.

And why was that??

If you are counting on that footage being revealed in Pelosi's run hearing you are not going to get what you want.

McCarthy today is walking away from Pelosi's "hearing" The Republicans will hold their own hearing.

Maybe the first one the Democrats did back in January? Heavy on rhetoric, light on facts.
Yes, Democrats will be taking their time with this one, since there’s no perceived time limit as a result of impeachment.

Buckle in. This is going to be with us for as long as it takes to fully understand everything, including what roles, if any Republican Representatives played in the insurrection.

Republicans’ desire to gas light the country into believing the insurrection never happened is going to fail.

I mean, c'mon, we've all seen him on TV. Its what he does.
True. He got everyone to look away from all those kids at OSU wrestling getting raped for years.

Back
Top Bottom