• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi on Trump and the congressional Republicans

pjohns

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I have criticized President Trump--and rightly so, I believe--for using over-the-top rhetoric (including the claim that those of another persuasion are "enemies of the state").

Well, Nancy Pelosi has now done exactly the same thing.

She has declared that GOP lawmakers, as well as President Trump, are "enemies of the state" because they oppose mail-in voting: 404 | Fox News

This is most unfortunate...

I have criticized President Trump--and rightly so, I believe--for using over-the-top rhetoric (including the claim that those of another persuasion are "enemies of the state").

Well, Nancy Pelosi has now done exactly the same thing.

She has declared that GOP lawmakers, as well as President Trump, are "enemies of the state" because they oppose mail-in voting: 404 | Fox News

This is most unfortunate...

It simply shows the blatant hypocrisy coming from Pelosi, an old partisan hack desperate to hold onto her gavel.

Rest assured ANYTHING Pelosi says about President Trump is a lie!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom