• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi is white-knighting for Biden

The lefties keep denying it though, they keep insisting Joe only has a stutter. ;)

The lefties keep denying it though, they keep insisting Joe only has a stutter. ;)

He can barely articulate a sentence or remember what he was just saying. Got news for them, his inability to express himself with articulate forethought has nothing to do with stuttering.

I've said all along that Biden will not agree to a live debate. He will want to be at a remote location where political consultants can quickly flash up his response on an off-camera teleprompter.

Still better than 4 more years of Trump

Joe should say he'll debate if Trump shows us his tax returns.

He can barely articulate a sentence or remember what he was just saying. Got news for them, his inability to express himself with articulate forethought has nothing to do with stuttering.

As opposed to this?

bolton.jpg

Really think you're #winning here?

Just moments ago, Nancy Pelosi announced that she doesn't think there should be any debates. Maybe she knows what the rest of us do. Joe's not all there?

Pelosi Says Biden Should Skip Debates with Trump: 'I Wouldn't Legitimize A Conversation with Him'

So? Trump is a POS, who has lied the entire time he's been in office, and only really excels at talking over his opponents, while saying nothing. I wouldn't talk to the worthless bastard either.

This election is already decided...not sure who will win, but I'm sure everyone knows who they are voting for.

Nah, this is a smart move. Trump supporters aren't going to change their mind based on a debate, and anyone voting for Democrats already don't give a damn what the orange liar has to say, this dismissal will play well to them, and will cost nothing.

Yep, that's how pathetic your guy really is. :)

Ought to be fun right? Stable genius, master of BIGLY articlation, will whip sleepy Joe with ease and be ON POINT 110% of the time, right? With his rocket surgery approach, and style right?

Stable Genius said:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

DAWSEY: So you’re saying you don’t see the —

TRUMP: Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

Trumb babble 2.jpg

Trump babble 3.jpg

That is the height of eloquent speech, to PoS.

:lamo

And this one:

Tsk tsk, lying again.

BIGLY articulater than sleepy Joe!:lamo

Oh I know, fake news, right? :lamo

Last edited:
Just moments ago, Nancy Pelosi announced that she doesn't think there should be any debates. Maybe she knows what the rest of us do. Joe's not all there?

Pelosi Says Biden Should Skip Debates with Trump: 'I Wouldn't Legitimize A Conversation with Him'

It's not that Biden can't debat Trump, but, just looking at what a Bull**** show the RNC has been Pelosi is probably thinking why give Trump another three platforms to lie his ass off some more?

Why would Joe Biden be afraid of this:

Or this:

bad.jpg

Biden's just shivering in his boots.

Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013.jpg

Last edited:
Biden couldn't get through a debate if his life depended on it. So Pelosi, as has been predicted for over a month, says he shouldn't debate. Well, duh, Nancy. Did you study up for that thought. Hillary doesn't want Biden to concede, no matter what. Sounds like she thinks Joe's gonna lose. She knows about losing, and losing totally without any class at all.

If this thread has proved anything it's that either way, America is ****ED!:shock:

Biden couldn't get through a debate if his life depended on it. So Pelosi, as has been predicted for over a month, says he shouldn't debate. Well, duh, Nancy. Did you study up for that thought. Hillary doesn't want Biden to concede, no matter what. Sounds like she thinks Joe's gonna lose. She knows about losing, and losing totally without any class at all.

-Snip-

And this one:

Tsk tsk, lying again.

"But, but, but, Truump!"

The usual lame, silly, repetitive, idiotic TDS whattaboitism from Mr. P, who spams this in every thread in a lame attempt to deflect against Biden's dementia. Instead all he does is confirm that there is something wrong with Creepy Joe by engaging in such obvious tomfoolery.

Get a new shtick, youre not fooling anyone. :lamo

my guess is that the Biden team went out and found the three biggest ass holes they could find and have been polishing up Joe's debating skills against those gigantic ass holes.

i'm sure they told them to act just like the other ass hole (Trump) so it'll be easier for ole Joe to handle the ass (Trump) when they take the stage.

well, if Trump will release his tax returns to the voting public first.

Hillary was a -2, Biden is +7, Trump is +5, he has the New Moon on Oct 16, 19:32:10 Greenwich.

Kamala has a Saturn Return in their third year like GWB, so that's good for the magnetic attraction of the office.

She is -11 (negative eleven) and Pence is +1.

Which shouldn't matter that much until 2024.

my guess is that the Biden team went out and found the three biggest ass holes they could find and have been polishing up Joe's debating skills against those gigantic ass holes.

i'm sure they told them to act just like the other ass hole (Trump) so it'll be easier for ole Joe to handle the ass (Trump) when they take the stage.

well, if Trump will release his tax returns to the voting public first.

You would not have to keep whining about tax returns had our past congresses ever made that a law.

Voluntary means just that. Tax returns are not required at all.

The financial disclosures required by law were turned in in 2016 by Trump.

they skip the debates and it proves we're right about his cognitive issues.

we must be glad to let them know it also.

I can't agree more with the above.
The Republicans will never let this drop if Biden's puppeteers keep him from not telling the America public where he stands on the issues.

Back
Top Bottom