• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi is sooo protected by the corporate media.

The corporate media doesn't acknowledge any of Pelosi's legitimate challengers, allowing her to avoid debating her role and leadership of the Democratic Party for decades. If she debated any challenger she'd get whipped badly, as she has been an abject failure except as a corporate tool. Pelosi really is a disgusting person.

1651576165708.png

Yes. I did a few years in the infantry. You?

No, it was dumb from the very beginning.

You didn't think we were going to let you forget, did you?
Ranger.

I never forget.

Ranger.

I never forget.
Everyone was a ranger. There wasn't a spoon or a wrench in the entire army. I blame that damn Rambo film.

So tell me: how much set piece/combined arms warfare does a ranger unit do? Given that's way the hell outside of their job description.

Everyone was a ranger. There wasn't a spoon or a wrench in the entire army. I blame that damn Rambo film.

So tell me: how much set piece/combined arms warfare does a ranger unit do? Given that's way the hell outside of their job description.
Irrelevant.

And "...every one wasn't a Ranger."

Some Rangers, especially those not in a "Ranger Unit", did a helluva lot of combined arms warfare, inside their "Job Description". You are way out of your knowledge zone.

The corporate media doesn't acknowledge any of Pelosi's legitimate challengers, allowing her to avoid debating her role and leadership of the Democratic Party for decades. If she debated any challenger she'd get whipped badly, as she has been an abject failure except as a corporate tool. Pelosi really is a disgusting person.

Now that the election is about the GOP removing a liberty once protected, and not Biden, you probably should get use to another 2 years of Pelosi.

Pelosi is s corporate tool and a door mat for the GOP, the media carrying water for is her is them giving up on any real journalistic standards:

Conservative media does blast her yes, but mostly for disingenuous or superfluous reasons, which is more concerned with character assassination than anything material or substantive.
Is that FOX's failure, or the failure of its audience for not demanding something of more depth than "Pelosi is a poopy head?"

Anyone who's been paying attention knows that her biggest (if not only) qualifier by far for her position and prominence is her utility as a fundraiser in solicitating the donations (and demands) of the rich, and otherwise monetizing access and influence. This is the primary reason corporate owned media, and particularly the elements of Democratic party reliant on big donors (i.e. most of it), are not keen to call out her deficiencies and how her behaviour is routinely inconsistent with the party's values.
Kind of like Trump.

The corporate media doesn't acknowledge any of Pelosi's legitimate challengers, allowing her to avoid debating her role and leadership of the Democratic Party for decades.
"Legitimate challengers." A few Bernie Bros who get, like, 20% of the vote when they run against her. In San Francisco.
If she debated any challenger she'd get whipped badly, as she has been an abject failure except as a corporate tool.
The idea that the biggest problem with Democratic leadership is that Nancy Freaking Pelosi is insufficiently leftist is pretty funny. Actually it's not funny, because it costs the Dems some winnable seats. If you want political policy to move leftward, why don't you work on defeating Republicans instead of Democrats.
Pelosi really is a disgusting person.
That's fine. Being a disgusting person is a good personality trait for an effective Speaker of the House to have. Nancy Pelosi has been the most effective Dem leader for nearly 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom