• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi is sooo protected by the corporate media.

I don't think you'll find either me or the OP as supporting egregious R-wing disinformation and pearl clutching. I watch Fox News for the unintentional comedy.
;)(y)

I watched FN for years starting with its debut, but yeah, they went down the comedic slope.

I don't have TV that is connected to cable or satellite and I don't even have an antenna for local channels so the only way I can access is via the series of tubes.

I frequent the FN web site as a matter of course in posting here but that is even a laugh so often.

Watch who they call out. Exclusively democrats.

They're basically republican trolls.

Antiwar, Oneworld2, this person. They all have the same schtick.

Nah, if you check out his posting history, Dans has definitely thrown daggers at Republicans and the right. Not sure about Antiwar and Oneworld2, though the latter is definitely a pro-Putin shillposter.
;)(y)

I watched FN for years starting with its debut, but yeah, they went down the comedic slope.

I don't have TV that is connected to cable or satellite and I don't even have an antenna for local channels so the only way I can access is via the series of tubes.

I frequent the FN web site as a matter of course in posting here but that is even a laugh so often.

Fox News went from mostly inoffensive albeit tilted reporting in the style of say Chris Wallace to full blown classic propaganda self-satire. It's impossible to take seriously now.

Nah, if you check out his posting history, Dans has definitely thrown daggers at Republicans and the right.

Fox News went from mostly inoffensive albeit tilted reporting in the style of say Chris Wallace to full blown classic propaganda self-satire. It's impossible to take seriously now.
Ayup!

But hey, I am seriously thinking of starting a line of War On Christmas cards and War On Christmas Ornaments, so I hope they don't change to a sane and rational news network too soon!

Anyone who's been paying attention knows that her biggest (if not only) qualifier by far for her position and prominence is her utility as a fundraiser in solicitating the donations (and demands) of the rich, and otherwise monetizing access and influence. This is the primary reason corporate owned media, and particularly the elements of Democratic party reliant on big donors (i.e. most of it), are not keen to call out her deficiencies and how her behaviour is routinely inconsistent with the party's values.
How very silly. I think , during the Trump years, her biggest qualifier was the way she grabbed him by the balls and squeezed

I only need to see the OP cover-frame and I know the handlebar mustache is neither a "legitimate challenger" nor someone about to out-maneuver a political pro. The guy is ridiculous literally on his face. I saw "legitimate challenger", I saw the mustache, I laughed. Everyone laughed. Good one.

You know why? Because democrats keep up the façade that they actually care about the people. At least Republicans are honest. And yet people like you fall in line every election like the good robots you are.

You know why? Because democrats keep up the façade that they actually care about the people. At least Republicans are honest. And yet people like you fall in line every election like the good robots you are.
Shouldn't you be showing your support for Putin right about now?

If only the media would have lambasted her non-stop over the ice cream in her freezer. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be showing your support for Putin right about now?
Do you have ANY examples of where he actually supported Putin?

Otherwise, you only have a hyper-partisan post .

I only need to see the OP cover-frame and I know the handlebar mustache is neither a "legitimate challenger" nor someone about to out-maneuver a political pro. The guy is ridiculous literally on his face. I saw "legitimate challenger", I saw the mustache, I laughed. Everyone laughed. Good one.
Other than a rock would be a "legitimate challenger", yeah.

I think you are correct about the corporate media. I mean, how many networks are going to air this gem from Nancy?

Well, apparently the leftist echo chamber PBS, for one.

The man-bun did it for me. Every time I go to town I say I'm gonna sharpen my pocket knife and start my man-bun collection. I'll keep then on tissue paper in a shoe box.

Well, apparently the leftist echo chamber PBS, for one.
Is PBS "corporate media" nowadays?

shrug...I guess they could be. I don't expose myself to their drivel much anymore.

"At least the gestapo were honest."

Do you have ANY examples of where he actually supported Putin?

Otherwise, you only have a hyper-partisan post .

Sure. Referring to Putin's invasion of the Ukraine as "genius".

And you know different?

Yes. The Russians are getting their arses reamed out, with no benefit whatsoever.

It was ****ing stupid, but there's Trump's senile ass cheering it on.

Yes. The Russians are getting their arses reamed out, with no benefit whatsoever.

It was ****ing stupid, but there's Trump's senile ass cheering it on.
It was a good plan, but poorly executed. You don't care about that as long as you "think" you can score points on Trump. Biden is senile, but the jury is still out (STILL) on Trump.

It was a good plan, but poorly executed. You don't care about that as long as you "think" you can score points on Trump. Biden is senile, but the jury is still out (STILL) on Trump.

No, it was a stupid plan. It absolutely ignored any effort at combined arms warfare, the troops weren't rehearsed, and their logistics were never even planned.

It was arrogant and dumb as hell. So of course Trump thought it was genius. It's a stupid person's idea of what genius looks like.

No, it was a stupid plan. It absolutely ignored any effort at combined arms warfare, the troops weren't rehearsed, and their logistics were never even planned.

It was arrogant and dumb as hell. So of course Trump thought it was genius. It's a stupid person's idea of what genius looks like.
What the hell do you know about "Combined Arms Warfare"? Have you even watched a coordinated combat assault?

So of course, you thought is was a bad idea, without any factual back up. In fact, you just imagined how it happened. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I will concede that the outcome was abysmal for the Russians, and I can't think of a better group to get whipped.

You pay a lot of attention to Trump. Much more than the rest of us.

What the hell do you know about "Combined Arms Warfare"? Have you even watched a coordinated combat assault?
Yes. I did a few years in the infantry. You?
So of course, you thought is was a bad idea, without any factual back up. In fact, you just imagined how it happened. Hindsight is always 20/20.
No, it was dumb from the very beginning.
I will concede that the outcome was abysmal for the Russians, and I can't think of a better group to get whipped.

You pay a lot of attention to Trump. Much more than the rest of us.
You didn't think we were going to let you forget, did you?

The corporate media doesn't acknowledge any of Pelosi's legitimate challengers, allowing her to avoid debating her role and leadership of the Democratic Party for decades. If she debated any challenger she'd get whipped badly, as she has been an abject failure except as a corporate tool. Pelosi really is a disgusting person.

When representatives or senators have been in office for awhile, I just assume there's a huge interwoven web of connections and favors hidden behind the scenes that protects them from challengers.

Even if it's no more insidious than some business or prominent person in the area they represent thinking "we/I have a good idea what to expect out of this person, keeping them in office reduces uncertainty and stability is a good thing. Donations shall be made."

The other side of that equation/connection being that the congressperson won't rock the metaphorical boat too hard, because they can expect donations if they keep things moving along fairly steadily.

It's probably not that simple by any means.

Back
Top Bottom