• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi doesnt want Joe to debate

On your tag quote put an o in front of lives and I can agree with you.

“O” lives matter?

Okay? Is O a cousin of Q or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frontrunnera have everything to lose and nothing to gain, in a debate. That said, Biden and Trump will have 3 debates.

never happen Biden is afraid to debate Trump! as I have said before a debate between Trump and Biden will be like a fight between a Mike Tyson and a three year old! Q 2024

never happen Biden is afraid to debate Trump! as I have said before a debate between Trump and Biden will be like a fight between a Mike Tyson and a three year old! Q 2024

352a435a0881bb62640dbda70af1796e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You've said quite a few things that aren't true. If you told me the sky was blue and the grass was green, I'd still have to look out the window.

:lamo

Fail again? Or do you give yet?:lamo
Seriously? All you go is a "whataboutTrump"? Not every thing is perfect for a 70+ man; but I'll take Trump's knee or ankle problem over Biden's mental one anyway.

Seriously? All you go is a "whataboutTrump"? Not every thing is perfect for a 70+ man; but I'll take Trump's knee or ankle problem over Biden's mental one anyway.

Except, that's a piece of propaganda created for you that you want to believe where Trump®'s decline is a very real thing that you MUST deny, in order to support him. Seems strange to me; why is it so important to you to believe these fallacious narratives?

If dems don’t think their man can stand up to Trump — will he stand up to others with much more devious intentions?

Dems/Pelosi isn't afraid the Joe Biden can't stand up to Trump; she's saying, AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, debating Trump only dignifies his lies and bull****. I think Joe will debate Trump, and if it's moderated fairly will mop the floor with his hair-doo.

Pelosi is probably afraid of two things. First on his own old Joe may go off into lala land. Second it will bring out what he wants like tax increase, more regulations, gun control, and support of the murdering of unborn babies by Planned Parenthood.

Except, that's a piece of propaganda created for you that you want to believe where Trump®'s decline is a very real thing that you MUST deny, in order to support him. Seems strange to me; why is it so important to you to believe these fallacious narratives?

hogwash.jpg

Yes indeed, almost your entire posting career, or at very least, the entirety of it that I have encountered has been. I'm impressed you're willing to admit it, bravo to you for that. :coffeepap

It would be impressive if it was yours; unfortunately the ugly truth is you're not even capable of that; you had your "work" done for you by the very fine folks, like Hannity, Tucker, Jeannie and and the vile Laura (Condescending Karen™) creature mogging through the slime over there....

Nice parroting though. I guess that's something. Having to rearrange the words and stuff, ya know.

Yes indeed, almost your entire posting career, or at very least, the entirety of it that I have encountered has been. I'm impressed you're willing to admit it, bravo to you for that. :coffeepap

It would be impressive if it was yours; unfortunately the ugly truth is you're not even capable of that; you had your "work" done for you by the very fine folks, like Hannity, Tucker, Jeannie and and the vile Laura (Condescending Karen™) creature mogging through the slime over there....

Nice parroting though. I guess that's something. Having to rearrange the words and stuff, ya know.
LOL, and now you go full personal insult and blatant lies. Well done.

Pelosi is begging Biden not to debate. I wonder why??

Any suggestions on why she would do this?

Simple

Trump is such a disgusting, lying piece of trash he doesn't deserve the acknowledgment a debate would bring

Joe is already leaking so much oil that he cannot leave his safe space .
If he refuses to debate now there will be a huge surge in the non-black African American population .
And even if the non-black African Americans have more diversity of thought than the regular black African Americans that is a risk he can ill afford to take .
Joe.jpg

Dems/Pelosi isn't afraid the Joe Biden can't stand up to Trump; she's saying, AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, debating Trump only dignifies his lies and bull****. I think Joe will debate Trump, and if it's moderated fairly will mop the floor with his hair-doo.

Wouldn't the Dems want Trump up there supposedly lying in the debate so they can have ammunition to use against him?

Why hide?

Wouldn't the Dems want Trump up there supposedly lying in the debate so they can have ammunition to use against him?

Why hide?

Biden's not hidding, Plosi was just say'n if were up to her (it's not) she wouldn't dignify Trumps existance by debating him.

Back
Top Bottom