• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi concludes secret visit to Ukraine

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The House speaker, who is second in line to the presidency, is now the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit the war-battered nation since Russia’s invasion began.

--

How about that?

In Italian-American circles, which Speaker Pelosi grew-up in on the East Coast, we sometimes metaphorically use an Italian based slang-term known as, "Cogliones!".

All I've got to say, is:

"Nancy girl, you got 'em!"

Kudos and much respect for Nancy Pelosi, she does have balls and brains.

2022-05-01T072046Z_622096300_RC2WXT9ZJHFD_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-ZELENSKIY-PELOSI_kowevp

--

How about that?

In Italian-American circles, which Speaker Pelosi grew-up in on the East Coast, we sometimes metaphorically use an Italian based slang-term known as, "Cogliones!".

All I've got to say, is:

More balls than Biden.

Reactions: PoS
Bold, not a bad move. Will be interesting to see the likes of FoxNews spin this into oblivion.

Maybe. She is tough as nails, I must admit.
I don't think any of the pols should be going to Kyiv to show their 'bravery.' It just adds to the Ukranian military's duties at a time when they have much more important things to think about.

No, seriously. Who from the Republicans has gone to show support?
It's Bidens job to make that visual statement. All these other politicians just want a photo op.

Good on you Nancy! One ballsy bitch! I'm sure Mitch will soon follow.

Just breaking-out some additional content from the OP article:

“Our delegation traveled to Kyiv to send an unmistakable and resounding message to the entire world: America stands firmly with Ukraine,” the group said in a statement. “When we return to the United States, we will do so further informed, deeply inspired and ready to do what is needed to help the Ukrainian people as they defend democracy for their nation and for the world.”

“Our commitment is to be there for you until the fight is done,” Pelosi told Zelenskyy during their meeting.

No, seriously. Who from the Republicans has gone to show support?
They can go visit that small group of actual Ukrainian neo-nazis that Russia is claiming most of Ukraine are.

They can go visit that small group of actual Ukrainian neo-nazis that Russia is claiming most of Ukraine are.

No room for Ukraine on the GOP travel itinerary; Hungary & CPAC is calling!

All I've got to say, is:

When I saw this on tv in a news clip, I thought the same at her age still not afraid. Very impressive.

If K. McCarthy could pry himself away from Mar-a-Lago long enough, he should man up and make the trip to where brave souls exists.

When I saw this on tv in a news clip, I thought the same at her age still not afraid. Very impressive.

If K. McCarthy could pry himself away from Mar-a-Lago long enough, he should man up and make the trip to where brave souls exists.

Sometimes, it's the oldest among us that are the least afraid.

There's reasons we look to our matriarchs & patriarchs! (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom