• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi concludes secret visit to Ukraine

It's Bidens job to make that visual statement. All these other politicians just want a photo op.
Only Democrats have gone. No Republicans. The noteworthy Republican response was Rand Paul to to argue for Russia's right to reconstitute the Soviet Union.

There is a clear moral stance in this issue, and Republicans have been silent at best or actively abet the Russians at worst.

Only Democrats have gone. No Republicans. The noteworthy Republican response was Rand Paul to to argue for Russia's right to reconstitute the Soviet Union.

There is a clear moral stance in this issue, and Republicans have been silent at best or actively abet the Russians at worst.

Then there's their hero Carlson . . .

God, this babbling moron went over there? They must think we are all idiots to have someone like her in a leadership position. But, who else can they send? Biden? Harris? My God, their collective IQ probably doesn't get into the triple digits.

It's good to see my OP commentary was not wasted! And, you even got the 'A' in 'brava'!

I'm impressed! (y)
You shouldn’t be impressed — that’s like the first lesson in Italian 101.

btw in Italian it’s coglioni, plural, but if you want to skip the hurdle of the gli pronunciation, palle (plural) works just fine — also closer to one of the English words for the, um, the subject of discussion.

God, this babbling moron went over there? They must think we are all idiots to have someone like her in a leadership position. But, who else can they send? Biden? Harris? My God, their collective IQ probably doesn't get into the triple digits.
How much IQ do you need for a photo op? That's all these visits amount to.

Marone! ;)

It's good to see my OP commentary was not wasted! And, you even got the 'A' in 'brava'!

I'm impressed! (y)
I had you more Polish than Italian…..

Bold, not a bad move. Will be interesting to see the likes of FoxNews spin this into oblivion.
Not interesting to see anything from that propaganda network, don't feed the trolls.

--

How about that?

In Italian-American circles, which Speaker Pelosi grew-up in on the East Coast, we sometimes metaphorically use an Italian based slang-term known as, "Cogliones!".

All I've got to say, is:

"Nancy girl, you got 'em!"
Do you think that she around any danger at all? I doubt it... a hundred miles away.

When I saw this on tv in a news clip, I thought the same at her age still not afraid. Very impressive.
Or she was shitting her pants at every sound and we won't know about it.

Kudos and much respect for Nancy Pelosi, she does have balls and brains.

2022-05-01T072046Z_622096300_RC2WXT9ZJHFD_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-ZELENSKIY-PELOSI_kowevp

Great picture (y)

Bold, not a bad move. Will be interesting to see the likes of FoxNews spin this into oblivion.
Watching people go into whiny victim rants and conspiracy theories is never interesting.

You shouldn’t be impressed — that’s like the first lesson in Italian 101.

btw in Italian it’s coglioni, plural, but if you want to skip the hurdle of the gli pronunciation, palle (plural) works just fine — also closer to one of the English words for the, um, the subject of discussion.

Thanks!

I have no formal or academic understanding of Italian, particularly written, formal, or 'proper' Italian. I grew-up Stateside, and picked-up some colloquial spoken word from my (mixed) family, and from friends and associates in the old neighborhood. Much of it is Americanized, and some (in pronunciation) might even be characterized as "Goomba-speak"!

Then again, my family and friends were Southerners. And Sicilians & Calebrese back then, besides having been of peasant stock, had a way of sliding the vowels & consonants together, rather than using thorough and exact pronunciation and annunciation, often dropping the vowel endings to the nouns. We called this, 'the Southern laziness'!

Consequently, we never ate "prosciutto", "Capicola", or "Mozzarolla". We ate "proshoot", "gabagole", and "mottsarel"!

But, I truly love the old Americanized phrases & slang. It's the language of my youth!

A Trump supporter complaining about "babbling morons" and "idiots in leadership position" :ROFLMAO:

If that was true you would have said who it was.
Nah, I like to leave a little suspense. Every person that tries to prove you right will instead find out for themselves that you "misspoke." ;)

Back
Top Bottom