• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered SF salon

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
lol... Why do Democrats make rules and laws that only applies to everyone else?
-------------
Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco salon

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the pandemic, Fox News had learned.
Pelosi caught getting hair done at coronavirus-shuttered SF salon | Fox News

I'll post a link to CNN, MSNBC et al, as soon as they put out the story

Not good if true, but then again Trump and co broke every law and rule in the book with their stunt at the White House..

Not good if true, but then again Trump and co broke every law and rule in the book with their stunt at the White House..

Actually, the video quality surprised me. It's her, and you're right, not good at all. Then goes on TV later in the day in highlights bitching on CNN about people not wearing mask. Unreal

Wow.. the silence here is noted. Probably heads are shaking

Two faced egotistical old crone. She should resign in shame.

You think "no-mask" Trump does his own rug?

Let's revist

- Obama goes Golfing in locked down VA the same day his husband ex FLOTUS BigMike sends text bomb to DC residents telling everyone to stay home.

- Mayor Lightfoot goes to salon, and to her credit, admitted to it and tried to justify it. to quote "I take my hygiene seriously". Apparently, unlike her constituents chained in lockdown cutting their hair with scissors

- Coumo Bro's. What's up with these non mask rebels? Oh, but they tell everyone else to abide

- And stretch Pelosi...

And there is more, it's a living document

-------------

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a coronavirus-shuttered San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the pandemic, Fox News had learned.

I'd say most politicians think they're above the laws. Congress already exempts themselves from the laws they pass that the rest of us must abide by. Perhaps Pelosi being the speaker thought she was exempt.

I'd say most politicians think they're above the laws. Congress already exempts themselves from the laws they pass that the rest of us must abide by. Perhaps Pelosi being the speaker thought she was exempt.

Perhaps. but.....

The Democratic House speaker now belongs to a growing group of Democrat politicians condemning those who refuse to adhere to lockdown orders while privately ignoring them.

In a nearly identical episode this summer, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot got a haircut in early April despite having ordered the city’s salons and barbershops shut down. After the mayor’s visit became public, Lightfoot defended her actions, telling reporters at a press conference it’s because she’s important.

“I’m the public face of this city,” Lightfoot said. “I’m on national media and I’m out in the public eye.”

Add to the list New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo out in public without a mask and Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, whose husband sought to leverage his wife’s position to circumvent Memorial Day travel restrictions to get the family boat in the water.

Pelosi Visits Salon, Joins Long List Of Democrats Blowing Off Lockdowns

The Washington press should hound the hell out of her for doing that.

Let's revist

- Obama goes Golfing in locked down VA the same day his husband ex FLOTUS BigMike sends text bomb to DC residents telling everyone to stay home.

- Mayor Lightfoot goes to salon, and to her credit, admitted to it and tried to justify it. to quote "I take my hygiene seriously". Apparently, unlike her constituents chained in lockdown cutting their hair with scissors

- Coumo Bro's. What's up with these non mask rebels? Oh, but they tell everyone else to abide

- And stretch Pelosi...

And there is more, it's a living document

Governor Chris Christie was photographed on the beach in New Jersey a few days after he closed the beaches in New Jersey.

And?

The Washington press should hound the hell out of her for doing that.

Doing what? Going to a salon by herself because her hairdresser arranged to meet her there? Yes, that should be national news. So what that almost 200,000 Americans are dead from a virus.

Do Trumplicans even think about what they post anymore? After all the rallies and events Trump has done without a mask and the havoc it has caused, this is what the OP decided to post about?

God save us from this nonsense.

Do Trumplicans even think about what they post anymore? After all the rallies and events Trump has done without a mask and the havoc it has caused, this is what the OP decided to post about?

God save us from this nonsense.
Its not the mask, it is that she visited a salon that was ordered closed. The owner who is shutdown is naturally peturbed. Wonder if the stylist will lose her chair?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'll post a link to CNN, MSNBC et al, as soon as they put out the story

What's the point of rushing to start a thread if you're certain a legitimate source is going to come out eventually?

Doing what? Going to a salon by herself because her hairdresser arranged to meet her there? Yes, that should be national news. So what that almost 200,000 Americans are dead from a virus.

Democrat privilege???????????????????????

Democrat privilege???????????????????????

Are you jealous because your barber wouldn't let you into his shop when it was closed? You should tip him once in a while. My hairdresser met me in his shop in April when it was supposed to be closed. Want to report him to the FBI? He's a Trump supporter. I tip him well.

-------------

What rule or law did Pelosi make closing this salon?

If one can’t see the hypocrisy, there’s little hope. The Salon was closed because of Californias overreaching regulations. The stylist who rents out a station broke said regulations. The owner of the salon a single mom with two kids who is going bankrupt because her place of business in shuttered is upset, do you blame her?

Pelosi is the quintessential example of a limousine liberal that lectures all with what to do but does what she likes. Anyone minimizing her hypocrisy or playing the Whataboutism game sure does highlight the level of partisanship with the worst of the worst.

-------------

Because they're hypocritical do as I say not as I do dip****s?

But it is the left who claim they are on the high ground when they prove time and time again they are Trump equals.

Actually, the video quality surprised me. It's her, and you're right, not good at all. Then goes on TV later in the day in highlights bitching on CNN about people not wearing mask. Unreal

And the bitch just doesn't seem to understand that her wearing her mask protects others.

Back
Top Bottom