• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi Calls for Declassification of Redacted Portions of 9/11 Joint Inquiry Report

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Pelosi Calls for Declassification of Redacted Portions of 9/11 Joint Inquiry Report - Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
Pelosi Calls for Declassification of Redacted Portions of 9/11 Joint Inquiry Report

San Francisco – Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released this statement today calling for the declassification of the redacted 28 pages from the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001. Pelosi is the longest serving Member of the House Intelligence Committee.

“As the former Ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee and top the House Democrat on the Joint Congressional investigation looking into the 9/11 attacks, I agree with former Senator Bob Graham that these documents should be declassified and made public, and that the Bush Administration’s refusal to do so was a mistake. I have always advocated for providing as much transparency as possible to the American people consistent with protecting our national security.”

Yes I want to read those 28 redacted pages in the 9/11 Commission report to see who is named responsible for the murder of 3000 of our brothers

Re: Pelosi Calls for Declassification of Redacted Portions of 9/11 Joint Inquiry Repo

It would be nice to know what is in those redacted pages, but I suspect they will remain hidden. It becomes conspiracy level theory to speculate past that point.

Re: Pelosi Calls for Declassification of Redacted Portions of 9/11 Joint Inquiry Repo

Pelosi Calls for Declassification of Redacted Portions of 9/11 Joint Inquiry Report - Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi

San Francisco – Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released this statement today calling for the declassification of the redacted 28 pages from the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001. Pelosi is the longest serving Member of the House Intelligence Committee.

“As the former Ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee and top the House Democrat on the Joint Congressional investigation looking into the 9/11 attacks, I agree with former Senator Bob Graham that these documents should be declassified and made public, and that the Bush Administration’s refusal to do so was a mistake. I have always advocated for providing as much transparency as possible to the American people consistent with protecting our national security.”

Yes I want to read those 28 redacted pages in the 9/11 Commission report to see who is named responsible for the murder of 3000 of our brothers

How do you know that 1) anyone other than Osama Bin Laden is to blame, and 2) that those 28 pages name anyone at all and are not just talking about how the US responded giving details about our military and civilian defense "means and methods" that are always classified and should remain classified?

Back
Top Bottom