• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi break in was crazy far leftist lol

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

A nudist, pot smoking green party voter.

But hey, I am sure right wing rhetoric set him off lol.

Utter nonsense. Amazing how low you people will stoop.

He was in the grean party YEARS AGO, before he was radicalized by the Trump right.

Try to keep up, and for christs sake! Stop with the lies.

"
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset” – the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

For christs sake! The right needs to take some responsibility and stop with all the lies.

Do it for America.

Last edited:

Considering he delved into the 2020 election big lie that trump and his band of trumptards believe yes it was right wing rhetoric that did this. Trump supporters are nothing but terrorist and they should be treated as such.

Next time they try a 1/6 on the capitol illegally open fire on the terrorists.

Can we please figure out whether the assailant is far left or far right? We need to know into which political rage machine fuel tank this story goes.

Can we please figure out whether the assailant is far left or far right? We need to know into which political rage machine fuel tank this story goes.
Let’s see it seems only idiotic trump supporters are incapable of figuring this out. Trump supporters are terrorists and should be treated as such.

This belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

download (1).png

More @Simpletruther garbage lying.

Just what we need... a crackpot that's both left and right.

How many pot smoking nudist green party voters have met that are far right?

That didn't take long for your post to be shown as utter bullshit. Not much truth from you.

Sigh. Your threads are always stupid.

Sounds like an attack from planet Jupiter.

8ytbprI.gif

Yes no doubt they paid the man = setting him off.

The Fake Republican Fake News source

Do you think you come off as any different?
I’m not supporting a man like trump who is willing to pardon all the 1/6 rioters. Unlike trump supporters who support domestic terrorism.

I’m not supporting a man like trump who is willing to pardon all the 1/6 rioters. Unlike trump supporters who support domestic terrorism.
You come across as no more reasonable than the most rabid of MAGA cap wearers.

Utter nonsense. Amazing how low you people will stoop.

He was in the grean party YEARS AGO, before he was radicalized by the Trump right.

Try to keep up, and for christs sake! Stop with the lies.

"
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset” – the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

For christs sake! The right needs to take some responsibility and stop with all the lies.

Do it for America.
This man was horseshoe theory embodied.

As usual idiot right wing thread destroyed by end of the first page.

Of course - lefties are spring-loaded to the "it's those damn MAGAs again" response.

That didn't take long for your post to be shown as utter bullshit. Not much truth from you.
Ironic, how certain posters with self given monikers denoting truthfulness and patriotism turn out to the exact opposite.

Of course - lefties are spring-loaded to the "it's those damn MAGAs again" response.
Especially when the nut job that committed the crime identifies with much of the MAGAt propaganda.

"There is an LGBTQ pride flag featuring marijuana plants in the yard and the house has a sign that reads: "Berkeley Stands UNITED Against Hate." The bus has a sign that reads: "You are beautiful."

Ya, that's a Trump loving Nazi for sure. :)

Back
Top Bottom