• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi being two faced

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Laura Loomer brought several illegal aliens to Pelosi's house, and had them camp outside the WALL. Pelosi called the police and had them removed. How strange since Pelosi seems to support them by not providing money for a wall on the border.

I guess we can now say for sure Pelosi is a two faced old bag that thinks there are laws for her, and laws for the rest of us.

OrphanSlug

A sinister place...
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
... and for today’s manufactured outrage.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
... and for today’s manufactured outrage.

Manufactured????????? Ok by Pelosi. Apparently she doesnt love criminal aliens as much as she says she does in Washington. When it hits close to home she quickly became two faced.

Chillfolks

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Is there a little so we can get .pre details? All I found was a few hit pieces at right wing sites, not the most unbiased place to get facts from

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Where are the calls for civility and leaving politicians alone at home?

OrphanSlug

A sinister place...
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Manufactured????????? Ok by Pelosi. Apparently she doesnt love criminal aliens as much as she says she does in Washington. When it hits close to home she quickly became two faced.

When did she say she “loves criminal aliens?” (Do you have more than right wing sites complaining about this to reference?)

Praxas

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Laura Loomer brought several illegal aliens to Pelosi's house, and had them camp outside the WALL. Pelosi called the police and had them removed. How strange since Pelosi seems to support them by not providing money for a wall on the border.

I guess we can now say for sure Pelosi is a two faced old bag that thinks there are laws for her, and laws for the rest of us.

Boy Pelosi sure is enjoying her rent free stay in your head. Let’s see if you can come up with a dumber thread than the last one you did.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

If only O'Keefe had filmed it. Then he'd be able to make it look like she was wearing a pimp outfit! Ah but beggars cannot be choosers, ey?

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Did you check behind the dumpster?

I remember members decrying the hate and injustice of bothering politicians. The inhumanity, the suffering, the degradation of civilization. It wasn't long ago.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I remember members decrying the hate and injustice of bother politicians. It wasn't long ago.

So do I. Hence, I quipped about where they might have hid that outrage once the subject of Pelosi came up...

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So do I. Hence, I quipped about where they might have hid that outrage once the subject of Pelosi came up...

No one is outraged. Good, I win. **** politicians. I say throw tomatoes at them.

trixare4kids

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Got a link for the above story?

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Is there a little so we can get .pre details? All I found was a few hit pieces at right wing sites, not the most unbiased place to get facts from
So if left wing bias outlets dont report it, it must not of happened?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ecofarm

global liberation
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ask the left

They weren't the ones most recently. I knew it was all partisan BS. I'm just glad we're done pretending to feel sorry for politicians.

Acadia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
https://www.dailywire.com/news/4217...illegal-immigrants-nancy-amanda-prestigiacomo

I'm not a big fan of Loomer, but she's playing the Left's game and using it to maximum effect. Not been a good weeks for Dems. Well, they've looked like total elitist jerks since the shutdown began.
First Pelosi goes on a luxury vacation to Hawaii.
Then Dems are seen frolicking on the beach and partying in Puerto Rico.
Now, Pelosi kicks illegal migrants off her property and refuses to give them sanctuary inside her bordered property.

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Good lord you people will buy literally any ridiculous piece of propaganda without question.

Let’s flip the stupidity around. Clearly the wall didn’t work.

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
They weren't the ones most recently. I knew it was all partisan BS. I'm just glad we're done pretending to feel sorry for politicians.
Nope I dont feel sorry for the politicians. I'm empathetic to the poor brown children that fancy Nancy is being so callous toward.

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Nope I dont feel sorry for the politicians. I'm empathetic to the poor brown children that fancy Nancy is being so callous toward.

You literally are supporting the guy separating them from their parents and imprisoning them in tent cities.

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Isn’t it a crime to transport illegals?

What point is this idiot trying to make? That there are illegal aliens in the US? That refugees among them are not entitled to due process the law provides?

RaleBulgarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

You sure you want to include Laura Loomer in any post that you wish to be taken seriously in?

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Where is the left wing outrage for the arrests?

Acadia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Good lord you people will buy literally any ridiculous piece of propaganda without question.

Let’s flip the stupidity around. Clearly the wall didn’t work.

If only America could have the local police on speed dial every time an illegal crosses our border.

Top Bottom