• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi And Schumer Become Instant Memes After Response To Trump’s Border Wall Speech

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Some hilarious TWEETS in the article. Click on the American Gothic one to view them all.

HYSTERICALLY FUNNY.

Pelosi And Schumer Become Instant Memes After Response To Trump’s Border Wall Speech

After President Donald Trump delivered an address from the Oval Office on border security, Democratic Congressional leaders provided their response from Capitol Hill – and Twitter users were quick to notice the change in scenery.

Trump delivered his speech alone from behind his desk, while Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stood next to each other with American flags in the background.

But it was the two Democrats' stoic stares and stiff stances that had many Twitter users poking fun and noting some art history references

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speech-twitter-pokes-fun-035930951.html

Some hilarious TWEETS in the article. Click on the American Gothic one to view them all.

HYSTERICALLY FUNNY.

After President Donald Trump delivered an address from the Oval Office on border security, Democratic Congressional leaders provided their response from Capitol Hill – and Twitter users were quick to notice the change in scenery.

Trump delivered his speech alone from behind his desk, while Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stood next to each other with American flags in the background.

But it was the two Democrats' stoic stares and stiff stances that had many Twitter users poking fun and noting some art history references

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speech-twitter-pokes-fun-035930951.html

:lol: I do like the American Gothic one.

Bound to happen, I watched both addresses and there was plenty awkward about both.

Are we supposed to actually discuss anything with this thread or...?

HYSTERICALLY FUNNY.

But it was the two Democrats' stoic stares and stiff stances that had many Twitter users poking fun and noting some art history .https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-speech-twitter-pokes-fun-035930951.html

Well the very first thing I thought of while they were standing there is the famous painting called American Gothic and the only thing missing was the pitchfork. Turns out lots of folks on Twitter had the same response.

:lol: I do like the American Gothic one.

So did I

Neither is known for their eloquence or their personal magnetism and the American Gothic image seems to capture that

And props to Grok for finally starting a thread that is not a complete **** show

So did I

Neither is known for their eloquence or their personal magnetism and the American Gothic image seems to capture that

And props to Grok for finally starting a thread that is not a complete **** show
And mine to you for acknowledging the DP Left "sour grapes" that any thread exposing the left lies/idiocy bring.

And mine to you for acknowledging the DP Left "sour grapes" that any thread exposing the left lies/idiocy bring.

It is pure self-puffery to imagine this thread does anything more than provide a little humor

It is pure self-puffery to imagine this thread does anything more than provide a little humor

Don't serve the ball, if you cannot handle the volley.

Don't serve the ball, if you cannot handle the volley.

addaa5f6ca73dd906e111fd00bc4a18d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom