• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi and Schumer are ruling of the decline of the democrat party

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
To begin with dont believe the lying left wing polls. The fact is Pelosi and Schumer are
ruling over the decline of the democrat party.

First of all black Americans and other worker of color are enjoying fantastic employment figures, and are leaving the democrat party in droves. President Trump has helped them escape the democrat welfare plantation.

Now we have anti Israel democrat muslims in Congress, and the womens march that has anti Israel leaders. Jewish voters can see this, and will not be voting democrat in 2020.

Now by being so pig headed and grasping for power Pelosi has throw the DACA kids in the ditch. They too can see that the egotistic Pelosi wants her power more than she wants to help them. They too will probably be on the Trump train in 2020.

Keep it up Nancy and Chuckie, your actions will cause the 1990 and later democrat party to be a sad little foot note that was cast in to the dust bin of history. Egotism is no way to lead a political party. When will the real democrat take their party back.

To begin with dont believe the lying left wing polls. The fact is Pelosi and Schumer are

First of all black Americans and other worker of color are enjoying fantastic employment figures, and are leaving the democrat party in droves. President Trump has helped them escape the democrat welfare plantation.

Now we have anti Israel democrat muslims in Congress, and the womens march that has anti Israel leaders. Jewish voters can see this, and will not be voting democrat in 2020.

Now by being so pig headed and grasping for power Pelosi has throw the DACA kids in the ditch. They too can see that the egotistic Pelosi wants her power more than she wants to help them. They too will probably be on the Trump train in 2020.

Keep it up Nancy and Chuckie, your actions will cause the 1990 and later democrat party to be a sad little foot note that was cast in to the dust bin of history. Egotism is no way to lead a political party. When will the real democrat take their party back.

I wish that you were right, but, alas, the Democratic Party is doing just fine.

For example, the Democrats own my state of California and my city of Los Angeles.

The Republicans have been completely wiped out by "demographic changes."

The Democrats have on their side academia, the media, the deep state, and increasing numbers of non-citizens who are voting (law or no law).

Chuck and Nancy are hurting the United States of America, but they do not care. After all, those fellow senior citizens of mine will not be here when everything comes crashing down during the next hundred years.

Bless President Trump. He tried his best. But he was overpowered by the powers that be.

Hold on to your seat when the Democrats sweep back into office in 2020. They will finish transforming this nation into their vision of Utopia.

"decline?" well, they lost the presidency to an idiotic huckster and cult leader because they couldn't be bothered to compete. they also lost the map to the right wing in 2010, which they will be dealing with for a generation. finally, the SCOTUS is leaning right and the orange fool might get to replace Ginsberg. it's hard to argue that the Democratic party is in decline when it's more likely that they have nowhere to go but up.

I wish that you were right, but, alas, the Democratic Party is doing just fine.

For example, the Democrats own my state of California and my city of Los Angeles.

The Republicans have been completely wiped out by "demographic changes."

The Democrats have on their side academia, the media, the deep state, and increasing numbers of non-citizens who are voting (law or no law).

Chuck and Nancy are hurting the United States of America, but they do not care. After all, those fellow senior citizens of mine will not be here when everything comes crashing down during the next hundred years.

Bless President Trump. He tried his best. But he was overpowered by the powers that be.

Hold on to your seat when the Democrats sweep back into office in 2020. They will finish transforming this nation into their vision of Utopia.

Well now we know what you two...want to believe.

"decline?" well, they lost the presidency to an idiotic huckster and cult leader because they couldn't be bothered to compete. they also lost the map to the right wing in 2010, which they will be dealing with for a generation. finally, the SCOTUS is leaning right and the orange fool might get to replace Ginsberg. it's hard to argue that the Democratic party is in decline when it's more likely that they have nowhere to go but up.

The SCOTUS is leaning right due to the dispicable actions of the hypocrite turtle McConnell.

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not? Over 9,000,000 more Americans voted for Democrats over Republicans a little over 2 months ago, yet you believe it is the Democratic Party, and not the Trumplican Party, that is shrinking and in decline?

Either this is an attempt at parody, and you’re trying to make fun of right wingers, or your self-delusion is virtually unparalleled and running amok. Which is it?

The SCOTUS is leaning right due to the dispicable actions of the hypocrite turtle McConnell.

i won't argue that he isn't an asshole. he blocked Garland for almost a year to let voters weigh in or whatever and then rushed Kavanaugh through right before another election.

If +9 points in the highest turnout midterm election in a century is decline, more decline please!

I sure hope Pelosi and Schumer keep up their good works. Their screwing the democrat party for their egos is a great deal for republicans.

Pelosi has single handedly made the word democrat one of the dirtiest words ever. Even worse than liberal.

Bwahahahaha!!:2rofll:
D5E3E6CF-E97D-412F-9E64-0126D3F852D7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom