• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pedophilia shouldn't be accepted; it hurts people!

enderpotato00

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Pedophiles hurt children, and should not be accepted. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
The left seems to be pushing this idea that pedophilia should be included with the LGBT community, which I think is an insult to that community. Pedophiles hurt children, and should not be accepted. Your thoughts?

On what planet? Seriously, show your work here.

Nope. I was wrong. Sorry removed half of that.

Many want to include the "P" but people need to be softened up to it more, eased into it, like they were with same sex marriage, which opened them up for the Trans, and now trans kids, its heading there..

Including results for the left supports pedophilia.
Do you want results only for the left supports pedophillia?
You’re A “Bigot” If You Don’t Support Pedophilia – …
Just a moment...

The free fall continues. Pedophile Todd Nickerson just published a new article and video with support of Salon this month. In the piece, video of a young girl in a pink dress plays while Nickerson rationalizes his lust for children, and describes “relieving himself” of his sexual lust in the bathroom after spending time with her.
Opinion | Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime - The …
https://www.nytimes.com/.../pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
Oct 06, 2014 · M.R.I.s of sex offenders with pedophilia show fewer of the neural pathways known as white matter in their brains. Men with pedophilia are three times more likely to be left-handed or ambidextrous, a finding that strongly suggests a …
Infowars claims that "the left" supports mainstreaming ...
forums.spacebattles.com › … › Non Sci Fi Debates

Sep 24, 2015 · Saying that pedophilia is a disease that needs to be treated is no more phobic than saying bipolar or schizophrenic people need to take their meds. Click to expand... Since we are talking about a specific immoral variant of a common interest, pyromania would perhaps be a better example.
How The Alt-Left Promotes Rape And Pedophilia | The …
dailycaller.com/.../05/how-the-alt-left-promotes-rape-and-pedophilia

May 05, 2017 · Furthermore, fringe elements of the alt-left are now directly tied to pedophile groups such as NAMBLA. The leftist media along with Sharia Law embracing liberals and some members of the LGBT movement are not only attempting to normalize rape and pedophilia – they are pushing to legalize the rape, torture and genital …
Progressive Left Supports Pedophillia - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foe_YY2xEnk

2:44
Sep 23, 2015 · Decadence is on the march! And now, a defense of pedophilia as just another “sexual orientation” has been published in the mainstream left wing UK newspaper The …
Views: 729

Gavin McInnes: Why is the Left Promoting Pedophilia? - …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGNvKRWvig

10:38
May 20, 2016 · Gavin McInnes: Why is the Left Promoting Pedophilia? Paul Joseph Watson. Loading ... Defeating the Left's strawman arguments (I'm looking at you, ...
Author: Paul Joseph Watson
Views: 548K
Why Is the Alt-Right Obsessed with Pedophilia?
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/24/pizzagate-far-right...

A search for the term pedophilia on Infowars brings up about 32,800 results, including articles with headlines such as “As We Predicted, Mainstream Media Trying to Normalize Pedophilia.” A video by Watson about the rally at Columbia in late October—“Does Antifa Support Pedophilia?”—argues that it shouldn’t matter that the pro-pedophilia banner …
Why The Progressive Left Keeps Sticking Up For …
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the...

Why are defences of pedophilia so rampant on the Left? And why are pedophiles so attracted to the progressive movement, as opposed to conservatism, libertarianism, or even anarcho-capitalism? The most likely answer may …
Growing movement on the left supports Pedophilia. | …
https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/15079

Jul 25, 2017 · The left has another ***** thing coming if they think they're going to get away with normalizing pedophilia. It's not going to go down like gay marriage. Not with …
Many researchers taking a different view of pedophilia ...
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/local/la-me-pedophiles-20130115

Jan 14, 2013 · Pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life. Now, many experts view it as a deep-rooted predisposition that does not change.

Many want to include the "P" but people need to be softened up to it more, eased into it, like they were with same sex marriage, which opened them up for the Trans, and now trans kids, its heading there..

Trans people aren't trying to hurt people, Homosexuals aren't hurting people. Pedophiles hurt children with their manipulation.

Trans people aren't trying to hurt people, Homosexuals aren't hurting people. Pedophiles hurt children with their manipulation.

I'm not quite that extreme of a leftist..
Even I can recognize that child puberty blocking hormone treatments and child transition surgeries are hurting children..

I may even say the young trans movement is hurting children more than a lower age of consent would..

They are litterally cutting young boys penises off because they identify as a girl, and you aren't doing anything about it..
Next the kiddies will just identify as 18 and their is your legal pedophilia..

I'm not for it but I see it coming

There comes a time when even stating the obvious will not convince some.

Including results for the left supports pedophilia.
Do you want results only for the left supports pedophillia?
You’re A “Bigot” If You Don’t Support Pedophilia – …
Just a moment...

The free fall continues. Pedophile Todd Nickerson just published a new article and video with support of Salon this month. In the piece, video of a young girl in a pink dress plays while Nickerson rationalizes his lust for children, and describes “relieving himself” of his sexual lust in the bathroom after spending time with her.
Opinion | Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime - The …
https://www.nytimes.com/.../pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
Oct 06, 2014 · M.R.I.s of sex offenders with pedophilia show fewer of the neural pathways known as white matter in their brains. Men with pedophilia are three times more likely to be left-handed or ambidextrous, a finding that strongly suggests a …
Infowars claims that "the left" supports mainstreaming ...
forums.spacebattles.com › … › Non Sci Fi Debates

Sep 24, 2015 · Saying that pedophilia is a disease that needs to be treated is no more phobic than saying bipolar or schizophrenic people need to take their meds. Click to expand... Since we are talking about a specific immoral variant of a common interest, pyromania would perhaps be a better example.
How The Alt-Left Promotes Rape And Pedophilia | The …
dailycaller.com/.../05/how-the-alt-left-promotes-rape-and-pedophilia

May 05, 2017 · Furthermore, fringe elements of the alt-left are now directly tied to pedophile groups such as NAMBLA. The leftist media along with Sharia Law embracing liberals and some members of the LGBT movement are not only attempting to normalize rape and pedophilia – they are pushing to legalize the rape, torture and genital …
Progressive Left Supports Pedophillia - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foe_YY2xEnk

2:44
Sep 23, 2015 · Decadence is on the march! And now, a defense of pedophilia as just another “sexual orientation” has been published in the mainstream left wing UK newspaper The …
Views: 729

Gavin McInnes: Why is the Left Promoting Pedophilia? - …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGNvKRWvig

10:38
May 20, 2016 · Gavin McInnes: Why is the Left Promoting Pedophilia? Paul Joseph Watson. Loading ... Defeating the Left's strawman arguments (I'm looking at you, ...
Author: Paul Joseph Watson
Views: 548K
Why Is the Alt-Right Obsessed with Pedophilia?
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/24/pizzagate-far-right...

A search for the term pedophilia on Infowars brings up about 32,800 results, including articles with headlines such as “As We Predicted, Mainstream Media Trying to Normalize Pedophilia.” A video by Watson about the rally at Columbia in late October—“Does Antifa Support Pedophilia?”—argues that it shouldn’t matter that the pro-pedophilia banner …
Why The Progressive Left Keeps Sticking Up For …
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the...

Why are defences of pedophilia so rampant on the Left? And why are pedophiles so attracted to the progressive movement, as opposed to conservatism, libertarianism, or even anarcho-capitalism? The most likely answer may …
Growing movement on the left supports Pedophilia. | …
https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/15079

Jul 25, 2017 · The left has another ***** thing coming if they think they're going to get away with normalizing pedophilia. It's not going to go down like gay marriage. Not with …
Many researchers taking a different view of pedophilia ...
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/local/la-me-pedophiles-20130115

Jan 14, 2013 · Pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life. Now, many experts view it as a deep-rooted predisposition that does not change.

Good job! You found a couple people who might be on the left, and a whole bunch of people on the right claiming the left supports pedophilia. Or to put it another way, you found exactly jack and **** to support the claim. I could use your methods, find a couple Stormfronters who are also right wingers, plus a bunch of blogs, forum posts and youtube videos making the claim that right wingers support racism, and I would have done just as thorough a job as you did here. I won't do that because I know it is a stupid argument, and I an not a hack. Why did you choose to post something so stupid?

Good job! You found a couple people who might be on the left, and a whole bunch of people on the right claiming the left supports pedophilia. Or to put it another way, you found exactly jack and **** to support the claim. I could use your methods, find a couple Stormfronters who are also right wingers, plus a bunch of blogs, forum posts and youtube videos making the claim that right wingers support racism, and I would have done just as thorough a job as you did here. I won't do that because I know it is a stupid argument, and I an not a hack. Why did you choose to post something so stupid?

Ah, the leftist. You are the enemy of the people. True liberals don't shut people down.

Ah, the leftist. You are the enemy of the people. True liberals don't shut people down.

Please do me a favor: when you respond to one of my posts, please actually discuss what I said, and not just post some random words strung together.

Please do me a favor: when you respond to one of my posts, please actually discuss what I said, and not just post some random words strung together.

:lamo

In other words, you cannot respond to the logic of what he posted, so instead you say something completely off topic that makes no sense. Righties like you have no ability to debate.

In other words, you cannot respond to the logic of what he posted, so instead you say something completely off topic that makes no sense. Righties like you have no ability to debate.

Neither does your side....

Your side, deal with it. Glad you typed so much.

Oh its coming

dont be so absolute, you'll make us look bad when you are wrong ;)

my side is rubber and yours is glue

Back
Top Bottom