• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pecker Panics as Bezos Balls Get Involved. Trump might end up getting the Jizz

Bezos is kinda in a class of his own. Now there are rumors that a foreign intelligence agency did the message interceptions.

I quit watching “House of Cards” because the story line got too far fetched! :eek:

I could only imagine how jealous all the other billionaires are of him. Bezos is about to lose half his fortune in a divorce due to no pre-nup and he will still be wealthier than all of them... as well as his ex will be wealthier than them as well.

blackmailing Bezos while leaving a paper trail wasn't a great idea.

I could only imagine how jealous all the other billionaires are of him. Bezos is about to lose half his fortune in a divorce due to no pre-nup and he will still be wealthier than all of them... as well as his ex will be wealthier than them as well.

I read that if the divorce goes 50/50, Bezos and his ex will be tied at #5 wealthiest people.

I read that if the divorce goes 50/50, Bezos and his ex will be tied at #5 wealthiest people.

Interesting. At over $100 billion I thought he was more than double the next. meh... in a matter of a few years he will eclipse them again if not.

Civilized people do not deal in guilty by association.

This has been another Life Lesson from Hawkeye.

I agree. Not all of Trumps friends are guilty.

This could end up being a problem for Trump as Pecker has been a long time friend and associate of Trump who recently agreed to testify regarding the information he had regarding Trump's escapades with the playmate. The thing is that when he agreed to testify he signed a 3-year agreement that he would "not do anything criminal". Blackmail is considered criminal behavior. If he did, the agreement was null and void and everything he gave the government and that was covered by the agreement could be used against him.

As such, and possibly looking at a jail sentence, he could give the government a lot more dirt on Trump. Remember that this is the man that stated clearly that he had a lot of information on Trump from all the years they were friends and worked together.

The old adage about "Show me who your friends are and I will show you who you are" applies to Trump in a big way. With close friends such as Pecker, Cohen, and Stone and the picking people for his cabinet or as advisers such as Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Pruitt, Price, and Porter, it certainly seems that Trump is choosing people that have no regard for the law.

And this is our President?

Although Bezos seems to have the wherewithal to stand up to Pecker et al, most would not. Particularly if they are in an elected position. How many politicians are being blackmailed or extorted by this outfit? This is starting to feel like American Media Inc.'s modus operandi.

I can see this being the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps the iceberg that will sink the ship known as American Media Inc.

That's right, blame your bad work on me, who would expect any more than that from you.

I see, so the fact that Cohen has pleaded guilty, Stone has been indicted, Pecker has agreed to cooperate for not getting indicted himself, Manafort has been found guilty, Flynn has plead guilty, Pruitt and Price were fired for using their posts for their own benefit, Porter was guilty of hitting his wife and all the other indictments that have occurred around Trump is blamed on me for doing bad work.

My gawd man, you really are living in fantasy land where truth is not to be found anywhere.

Go seek medical help, you desperately need it.

blackmailing Bezos while leaving a paper trail wasn't a great idea.

That is the understatement of the year. Bezos is getting to be a major player in the 2020 election. If I was Trump and I had any brains, I would leave that man alone. Nonetheless, Trump thinks he is bigger than God and will take him on. I think that this is a battle that Trump is going to be trounced on.

That is the understatement of the year. Bezos is getting to be a major player in the 2020 election. If I was Trump and I had any brains, I would leave that man alone. Nonetheless, Trump thinks he is bigger than God and will take him on. I think that this is a battle that Trump is going to be trounced on.

we'll see. when i think that a dumb move on his part might bring him down, i think again. we're operating under a different set of rules now.

we'll see. when i think that a dumb move on his part might bring him down, i think again. we're operating under a different set of rules now.

Yeah, we are operating under different rules but Bezos is on the same planet as Trump, but much bigger. On that planet, Bezos is King Kong and Trump is a bug.

KingKong.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, we are operating under different rules but Bezos is on the same planet as Trump, but much bigger.

that's a fair point. he could probably buy AMI and shut it down with his pocket change. seems like he's pissed now, though.

This could end up being a problem for Trump as Pecker has been a long time friend and associate of Trump who recently agreed to testify regarding the information he had regarding Trump's escapades with the playmate. The thing is that when he agreed to testify he signed a 3-year agreement that he would "not do anything criminal". Blackmail is considered criminal behavior. If he did, the agreement was null and void and everything he gave the government and that was covered by the agreement could be used against him.

As such, and possibly looking at a jail sentence, he could give the government a lot more dirt on Trump. Remember that this is the man that stated clearly that he had a lot of information on Trump from all the years they were friends and worked together.

The old adage about "Show me who your friends are and I will show you who you are" applies to Trump in a big way. With close friends such as Pecker, Cohen, and Stone and the picking people for his cabinet or as advisers such as Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Pruitt, Price, and Porter, it certainly seems that Trump is choosing people that have no regard for the law.

And this is our President?

I really really really hate the fact that I appear to be rooting on the side of a guy worth a hundred and forty billion dollars, who "just happens to own a newspaper" but is much more well known for running the world's largest mail order sweatshop.
Since he doesn't really NEED anything from the likes of a guy like me, I'll just say that I hate the David Peckers of the world a lot more, and the Cohens, and the Stones, and the Manaforts, and the Flynns, and the Pruitts, and of course, the Trumps.

There is an upside though. It's possible that David Pecker's National Enquirer might be forced to fold, but then again, Bezos might take advantage of a fire sale and resurrect it as a way to project tabloid hatred of Donald Trump to every 7/11 and supermarket checkout line in the Western world.

Last edited:
There is an upside though. It's possible that David Pecker's National Enquirer might be forced to fold, but then again, Bezos might take advantage of a fire sale and resurrect it as a way to project tabloid hatred of Donald Trump to every 7/11 and supermarket checkout line in the Western world.

In other words, Bozo will work it so it will continue to be a useless rag.

In other words, Bozo will work it so it will continue to be a useless rag.

Oh it has CLEARLY been VERY useful, to some people who you admire.

Ronan Farrow and at least one other journalist have allegedly received blackmail threats from the National Enquirer after reporting on the tabloid and President Donald Trump.

You have to ask yourself, should you continue to scream "fake news" or pretend that the NatEnq isn't a pulpit for blackmailers who try to defend your hero Trump?
You will no doubt claim you've never sided with David Pecker's rag but if you defend Trump, you are now required to defend Pecker.
To do otherwise will visit harm on Trump.

Back
Top Bottom