• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pecker Checkers

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
WHO WILL PAY THE PECKER CHECKERS?

There are important questions to be answered about this LGBT bathroom legislation and transgenders being able to use the restroom of the gender that they "identify" with.

Will public restrooms be required to have a Genital Inspection Station posted at the entrance to all public restrooms?

Who will have to pay these Pecker Checkers, the people using the
restroom, or the entity that owns the restroom?

And how much money will a Pecker Checker be paid to check peckers?

Or, do we pay a Pecker Checker by the number of peckers checked by each Pecker Checker?

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check, if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?

What has this country come to when the U.S. Department of Labor has to create a new job description of Politically Correct Restroom Service Inspectors?

Want to guess their motto...........???
"If you gotta pee - We gotta see!"

I think for once I agree with MickeyW. I imagine a new branch of the TSA called the Toilet Security Administration, like in South Park.

25996979326_0278cb912d_z.jpg

How about you just go to the appropriate bathroom. Problem solved.

Here in Florida the schools are now required to have gender neutral bathrooms as well as male and female.

I'm confused, are there any transgendered minors out there? Don't you have to be an adult to get a sex change?
Who is going to be checking kids genitals?

Here in Florida the schools are now required to have gender neutral bathrooms as well as male and female.

I'm confused, are there any transgendered minors out there? Don't you have to be an adult to get a sex change?

Transgender =/= sex change. I think this has been posted before:

Transgender =/= sex change. I think this has been posted before:

Oh, I'm thinking transsexual. This has totally gotten out of hand.

Someone need to just smack the kid and say look in your pants, if you see a wiener your a boy if not you are a girl. Deal with it.

Oh, I'm thinking transsexual. This has totally gotten out of hand.

Someone need to just smack the kid and say look in your pants, if you see a wiener your a boy if not you are a girl. Deal with it.

That is not how it works, for the vast majority of people biological sex and the brain's gender match but in some cases they can be misaligned and you get transgendered people. What you just described is what leads to suicide.

All of this issue is 100% PC bull****. Nothing more or less. Government with its head FIRMLY planted in its ass.

That is not how it works, for the vast majority of people biological sex and the brain's gender match but in some cases they can be misaligned and you get transgendered people. What you just described is what leads to suicide.

As i say...mental illness.

Expected to see instructions on a fun adult board game with drinking involved.

...leaving disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom