• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

peanut

hado117

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
have you ever been urinating in a mens public restroom,where the urinals are along a wall. and theres a person beside you urinating with their eyes closed and moaning , like awww shooooo unnnngh . like what is that ? is it the first time the person ever pissed? they raise their chins as if looking at something high on the wall. but with closed eyes. moaning and grunting. awwww yeah ooh what the hell is this weird ****? like having sex with the toilet or whatever.

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Uh, no....:bolt

PTF

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Person probably couldn't wait to find the men's room to relieve himself however I would wonder why he has to stand next to me when there are numbers of urinals wide open.

WillyPete

The sound of one chao mooing.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
have you ever been urinating in a mens public restroom,where the urinals are along a wall. and theres a person beside you urinating with their eyes closed and moaning , like awww shooooo unnnngh . like what is that ? is it the first time the person ever pissed? they raise their chins as if looking at something high on the wall. but with closed eyes. moaning and grunting. awwww yeah ooh what the hell is this weird ****? like having sex with the toilet or whatever.

It is quiet a relief to urinate when you need to go badly. I find I have to resist doing these things myself at work. Not every time, but often.

That strikes me as far less weird than the guys I've seen on occasion that have to haul their pants down to the knee and pull their shirt up to their armpits to pee.

Not children, mind, grown men.

P.S. It's not exactly normal to critique other men on how they take a leak. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom