• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peace Treaty?

šŸ¤£

RT.COM is almost Baghdad Bob level disinformation. They are merely more polished.

And am I allowed to judge for myself what is disinformation? That is the point. Who crowned some suit somewhere the judge for all Joes what is disinformation, and what is not?

Zelensky has clamped down and banned media outlets as well as opposition parties but I don't see you making anything of it.

Zelensky is not Russian.

And am I allowed to judge for myself what is disinformation? That is the point. Who crowned some suit somewhere the judge for all Joes what is disinformation, and what is not?

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion about the propaganda organ of the Russian Federation?

You do know it is Russian government owned....

Right?

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion about the propaganda organ of the Russian Federation?

It was not your choice or judgement I was objecting to. Nor do I necessarily differ with you on RT. The point is you watched RT- I imagine you judge it a propaganda outlet after watching it- and came to your own conclusions. Let others judge for themselves. Others have watched msnbc and concluded it is a propaganda outlet. Others judged foxnews same.

You do know it is Russian government owned....

Right?

It is government owned. BBC is government owned. Deutsche Welle as well

Biden has a black belt too................................ one with money pouches sown into it for all the cash made from his family business deals in Ukraine
Even if Biden is all the bad things his worst critics say, I doubt he actually has a money belt, and if he did it wouldn't hold the crazy amount of money he has supposedly gained illicitly.

It was not your choice or judgement I was objecting to. Nor do I necessarily differ with you on RT. The point is you watched RT- I imagine you judge it a propaganda outlet after watching it- and came to your own conclusions. Let others judge for themselves. Others have watched msnbc and concluded it is a propaganda outlet. Others judged foxnews same.

It is government owned. BBC is government owned. Deutsche Welle as well

I have watched/listened to a wide range of broadcasts from Voice of America to Radio Pyongyang.

Short wave is wonderful and allows me to listen to things the average American doesn't.

It is always good to see both sides. There are times I have agreed with Radio Havana or Radio Beijing on points made. The trick is to weigh what facts each bring to the table....

We are not allowed to be balanced on this period. We are supposed to believe everything the Ukrainians say treat anything coming from Russia as a lie.

The irony is that many people here are repeating the lies that our own propaganda system is peddling and at the same time shouting " don't trust Russians, they lie". Pure Orwell.

Mo Putin propaganda and outright lies.

The media is so complicit in the West there's no need to ban it lol

Zelensky has clamped down and banned media outlets as well as opposition parties but I don't see you making anything of it.

More Putin propaganda and outright lies.

You are a.lowed to judge for yourself what is information, but given your dedication to Putin propaganda, we are allowed to judge you as doing so and therefore lessening what little credibility you still have in our minds.

False equivalence. Again.

I have watched/listened to a wide range of broadcasts from Voice of America to Radio Pyongyang.

Short wave is wonderful and allows me to listen to things the average American doesn't.

It is always good to see both sides. There are times I have agreed with Radio Havana or Radio Beijing on points made. The trick is to weigh what facts each bring to the table....

Agree. Even though I had RT on Directv I never watched it as well. For the simple reason that it is Russian state owned. I found independent reporting on Russia, biased or not, more reliable. But after all is said and done one must still weigh in the views of the Russian government as expressed on their own outlets.

You are allowed to judge for yourself what is information, but given your dedication to Putin propaganda, we are allowed to judge you as doing so and therefore lessening what little credibility you still have in our minds.

As long as you come to that conclusion yourself! Do you need some suit somewhere to decide for you that I am "dedicated to Putin propaganda" and therefore lack "credibility"? I am quite fine with you doing your own assessment and giving me an F for credibility. I would think much less of you if you decided that I am too far above you, and you have to rely on some disinformation czar, to make the call for you. :)

As long as you come to that conclusion yourself! Do you need some suit somewhere to decide for you that I am "dedicated to Putin propaganda" and therefore lack "credibility"? I am quite fine with you doing your own assessment and giving me an F for credibility. I would think much less of you if you decided that I am too far above you, and you have to rely on some disinformation czar, to make the call for you. :)

You mean a disinformation czar like Putin?

You mean a disinformation czar like Putin?

It doesn't matter who. Are you just being deliberately daft? I respect that you find me lacking in credibility following your own judgment of my posts. Or did someone else make that call for you?

Over 30 days in and he is still shilling for Putin.

That's my right, Mr Banderas. Maybe this forum belongs to you, it will be nice to know. You behave like this forum is your personal pravda

Even if Biden is all the bad things his worst critics say, I doubt he actually has a money belt, and if he did it wouldn't hold the crazy amount of money he has supposedly gained illicitly.

It was a jibe based on what Juin had written. If the reports are correct the money in his belt pouches would pull his kecks down by his ankles and render him imobile

That's my right, Mr Banderas. Maybe this forum belongs to you, it will be nice to know. You behave like this forum is your personal pravda

Don't be jealous because you can't keep up.

It doesn't matter who. Are you just being deliberately daft? I respect that you find me lacking in credibility following your own judgment of my posts. Or did someone else make that call for you?

I have no idea why you are posting conspiracy theories about me. I simply states a fact. You mentioned a disinformation czar, and Putin is a perfect example. Do you have a problem with that?

You seem to get very upset at criticism. Just relax and concentrate on your Putin propaganda and let us correct it with facts.

Don't be jealous because you can't keep up.

I have no intention of keeping up with you, dude. I am not here because of you. No participant is even under the impression their participation has any influence outside this forum.

Back
Top Bottom