• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peace Out Homies

blackjack50

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Imposing another one of my disappearances. Got a family crisis going on. More important than here.

Ps

Mind saying a prayer for family?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you came onto a major problem within your family.

No life just goes down a straight highway as there are always curves, hills, and washouts. Hope your life journey soon finds a nice stretch of road with sunny days and clear nights.

Sorry to hear you came onto a major problem within your family.

No life just goes down a straight highway as there are always curves, hills, and washouts. Hope your life journey soon finds a nice stretch of road with sunny days and clear nights.

Yea. It will be pretty easy to handle. I'm just one of the best people to be involved in this particular one because I am younger and a role model for the particular individual. You know how it is.

We haven't crossed paths, but I wish you and yours all the best and hopefully you all will find better days soon.

Imposing another one of my disappearances. Got a family crisis going on. More important than here.

Ps

Sending good vibes.

Ps

Greetings, blackjack50. :2wave:

You've got my prayers to add to those others are sending! :thumbs: :peace:

Ps

Peace, wisdom, and healing to you and yours.

Thanks guys. Crisis dealt with. Should be ok. Nothing awful. Just a young person needing guidance. I may leave again. I have been doing more reading due to this, including in my leisure. Anyway. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom