• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pay Us Back! Republicans Have Spent $20.5 Million of Your Money On Benghazi Probe

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Pay Us Back! Republicans Have Spent $20.5 Million Of Your Money On Benghazi Probe
Pay Us Back! Republicans Have Spent $20.5 Million of Your Money On Benghazi Probe

The House Republican investigation into the Benghazi attacks has passed its 700th day and spent $6.5 million in taxpayer money to uncover no new evidence. It is time for Republicans to pay us back every cent that they have wasted…………………..

This is a great example of government fraud waste and abuse……………And the taxpayers are going to put a stop to it come November

The families of those killed in Benghazi disagree.

Congress also disagrees because they are in charge of oversight of the government, maybe it wouldn't be taking so long if their information requests were being met in a timely manner instead of repeated stonewalls.

Unsure if these are still accurate, but these were circulated a while back on this. (I think they originally came from ThinkProgress, then looked at again by politifact.)

As I have said many times, Republicans were far more interested in going after Obama and Clinton than any real sincerity for those lost in the attack.

benghazi(1).jpg

benghazi(2).jpg

The families of those killed in Benghazi disagree.

Congress also disagrees because they are in charge of oversight of the government, maybe it wouldn't be taking so long if their information requests were being met in a timely manner instead of repeated stonewalls.

Do you really believe that to be true?

Don't you know a few GOP congressmen......... and one sitting on the - now wasting our money- committee have openly stated the investigation is/ and always was to drive down the numbers of HRC to make her election in November difficult to impossible.........

Ya go to pay attention to what's going on .........................

...or some evil folks are going to try to pull the wool over your eyes and make you seem silly when you speak in public about what really is NOT THE DASE

Imagine how much less would have needed to be spent had the subject of the hearings been honest from the get go and not spent years lying, denying, hiding, obfuscating, burying, and covering.

Pay Us Back! Republicans Have Spent $20.5 Million Of Your Money On Benghazi Probe

The House Republican investigation into the Benghazi attacks has passed its 700th day and spent $6.5 million in taxpayer money to uncover no new evidence. It is time for Republicans to pay us back every cent that they have wasted…………………..

This is a great example of government fraud waste and abuse……………And the taxpayers are going to put a stop to it come November

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server | MSNBC

You prove my point........

AND NOW I AM HAVTIBG TELL YOU FOR A SECOND TIME................

The FBI is wasting the taxpayers money investigating a "email server".......... a machine.......... but you continue to think it is HRC in spite of what the report says ...........

And if you think you mean they are investigating HRC............... there is the matter of "innocent until proven guilty"..............and the investigation has yet to be completed and final report issued.....

And with leaks abound saying HRC will be found not to have committed anything illegal/criminal.........

And the FBI is just waiting for the best/proper time to release that information so as not to interfere with the election process...........

Wake up my friend..............yall best wanna be so......... is slowly circling the drain......

You prove my point........

AND NOW I AM HAVTIBG TELL YOU FOR A SECOND TIME................

The FBI is wasting the taxpayers money investigating a "email server".......... a machine.......... but you continue to think it is HRC in spite of what the report says ...........

And if you think you mean they are investigating HRC............... there is the matter of "innocent until proven guilty"..............and the investigation has yet to be completed and final report issued.....

And with leaks abound saying HRC will be found not to have committed anything illegal/criminal.........

And the FBI is just waiting for the best/proper time to release that information so as not to interfere with the election process...........

Wake up my friend..............yall best wanna be so......... is slowly circling the drain......

Lol !!!

You're spreading your toxic partisan drool in the WRONG thread.

Take your hack obsessions where they belong,in the partisan section.

Lol !!!

You're spreading your toxic partisan drool in the WRONG thread.

Take your hack obsessions where they belong,in the partisan section.

Trolling and name calling are no-no's here my friend............ or have you forgotten

Trolling and name calling are no-no's here my friend............ or have you forgotten

Pot meet kettle.

You're trolling in the Govt spending section of the forum

Me and Republicans don't agree on much at all, but this is one of the few things we agree on. This is money well spent. Just about every nefarious and idiotic decision carried out under the Obama administration can be Occam's Razored down to Clintons.

I find it much more difficult to believe that every single Republican coordinated in lock-step infallibly perfect and flawless execution with no snags, no leaks, no inquiry, no turncoats, and not a single slip-up in regards to their 'vast right-wing conspiracy' to stop and/or foil every single one of Obama's decisions while in office.........than, say, a rookie foreign policy Senator spoiled-rotten snobbish ingrate got text-happy with her e-mails and received foreign policy advice from Republican elites such as Kissinger and G.W. through the grapevine, and - as was expected - resulted in a failed state that resulted in solidly avoidable deaths.

Do you really believe that to be true?

Don't you know a few GOP congressmen......... and one sitting on the - now wasting our money- committee have openly stated the investigation is/ and always was to drive down the numbers of HRC to make her election in November difficult to impossible.........

Ya go to pay attention to what's going on .........................

...or some evil folks are going to try to pull the wool over your eyes and make you seem silly when you speak in public about what really is NOT THE DASE

I would say that would be a good goal if you have an executive branch cabinet member who is making every effort to avoid oversight; they wont make a good President.

Yeah, the concern trolling about how I might appear in public is dismissed as irrelevant.

I would say that would be a good goal if you have an executive branch cabinet member who is making every effort to avoid oversight; they wont make a good President.
Political attacks are a good thing....because if a former cabinet is resisting a political attack...they wont make a good potus.

Brilliant stuff.

Political attacks are a good thing....because if a former cabinet is resisting a political attack...they wont make a good potus.

Brilliant stuff.

Oversight, now defined by democrats as a political attack. Brilliant stuff.

As soon as democrats pay taxpayers back the 103 billion for illegals ! And 150 billion for that Iran nuke BS . :shock::roll:

So you don't want to know the truth about decisions made by the executive branch during the Benghazi attack?

Please tell us what the truth is............. in 20 million spent no one else seems to know............"My inquiring mind wants to know ..."

Oversight, now defined by democrats as a political attack. Brilliant stuff.
As already pointed out, the attacks on Hill have been politically motivated. Potential House leader McCarthy admitted as much:

McCarthy: "I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a conservative speaker that takes a conservative Congress that puts a strategy (in place) to fight and win.

"And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's un-trustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought and made that happen."

Hannity: "I agree. I give you credit for that.

go, this stuff bugs me.

no, not the investigations... the idiot claim that an investigation somehow costs millions of dollars... .as if that money wouldn't have been spent in the absence of the Benghazi issue.

at best, the only argument that can be made was that the people involved would have spent their time on a different case/investigation/issue....
believe me, if these hearing didn't happen, everyone involved would have still collected their salary... .the money would be spent regardless.

in any event, it's so very troubling that you Democrats/liberals actively fight against even investigating their people or their actions....so very troubling.

So you don't want to know the truth about decisions made by the executive branch during the Benghazi attack?

I'd rather hear more about the decisions made by the executive branch prior to the invasion of Iraq.

go, this stuff bugs me.

no, not the investigations... the idiot claim that an investigation somehow costs millions of dollars... .as if that money wouldn't have been spent in the absence of the Benghazi issue.

at best, the only argument that can be made was that the people involved would have spent their time on a different case/investigation/issue....
believe me, if these hearing didn't happen, everyone involved would have still collected their salary... .the money would be spent regardless.

in any event, it's so very troubling that you Democrats/liberals actively fight against even investigating their people or their actions....so very troubling.

Thank you for sharing your concerned and thoughtful opinion

I'd rather hear more about the decisions made by the executive branch prior to the invasion of Iraq.

There were hearings about that. The problem is the Democrats believed the same things as the Republicans at the time. Bad PR for both sides is not something democrats are interested in.

Back
Top Bottom