• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pay-up time for Brawley: '87 rape-hoaxer finally shells out for slander

maybe she's still afraid that her step-father will track her down and kill her for hanging out doing god knows what for 4 days 25 years ago......

Is he still alive?

For whatever reason she still contends that it happened. She still has to live in the black community....so perhaps she can't face the humilation of admitting to all those people who believed her and marched in the streets for her that it was a lie. And too, she'd have to admit to herself that she covered herself in feces and put herself in a garbage bag.

I'm fine with her maintaining that illusion...at the price of $627 a month, every month, for the rest of her life.

If it were me, I'd say screw the "black community", cover myself in dog **** and hop in a black plastic bag, reenactment style, get on national TV and appologize to the man.

Then I'd find better things to do with my money than pay restitution to a guy who has made it perfectly clear that he's willing to forgive me and my debt to him if only I do the right thing.

It's simple cost/benefit analysis.

If the benefit of being a martyr to the "black community" is worth $627 a month to her who am I to judge?

Enjoy the notoriety I say!

I wonder how much the "black community" is chipping in to help her with the tab?

Back
Top Bottom