• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pay-up time for Brawley: '87 rape-hoaxer finally shells out for slander

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Why isn't this lieing bitch in jail? She has to be in contempt of court, by now!
Twenty-five years after accusing an innocent man of rape, Tawana Brawley is finally paying for her lies.
Last week, 10 checks totaling $3,764.61 were delivered to ex-prosecutor Steven Pagones — the first payments Brawley has made since a court determined in 1998 that she defamed him with her vicious hoax.
’87 rape hoaxer Tawana Brawley begins paying defamation damages 25 years later - NYPOST.com

Why isn't this lieing bitch in jail? She has to be in contempt of court, by now!

Wow, 25 years and you are still worried about this? he must have been a good friend of yours to care this much. I would hate to think you have been fuming all these years over this for other reasons. BTW it is often hard to collect on civil suits when a person is unwilling or unable to pay. Oh, and the NY post? Seriously the NY post? Please next time use something more reliable like the national enquirer, the star, or perhaps the five year old liar kid down the street. I would really make sure this actually happened now that I see the source. This could just be a feel good article pulled out of thin air to make the cons think they actually got something.

Wow, 25 years and you are still worried about this? he must have been a good friend of yours to care this much. I would hate to think you have been fuming all these years over this for other reasons. BTW it is often hard to collect on civil suits when a person is unwilling or unable to pay. Oh, and the NY post? Seriously the NY post? Please next time use something more reliable like the national enquirer, the star, or perhaps the five year old liar kid down the street. I would really make sure this actually happened now that I see the source. This could just be a feel good article pulled out of thin air to make the cons think they actually got something.

Amazing! You're sticking up for a woman that LIED out being raped. You know people were killed, because of her. Right? Oh, wait! She's black. Nevermind, my bad. I know why you're sticking up for her lieing ass.

I remember the case very well. Tawana Brawley is a lying sack of crap... as were her supporters. It was proven. I'm glad she is finally paying what she owes.

Amazing! You're sticking up for a woman that LIED out being raped.

Are you trying to prove you are illiterate? I never stuck up for her. i did say you had nothing to do with it, nor were you waiting 25 years for any sort of payment. You are worried about something really old that never effected you in the slightest. Seriously i should care, it was 5 miles from where i grew up.
You know people were killed, because of her. Right? Oh, wait! She's black.

Oh now I see, you are all pissed off because she is black and that is why you care so much about this and ignore other much more important problems in your life. A black woman somewhere lied and accused some person of raping her 25 years ago and finally you can celebrate because she paid some money in a civil suit. Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place?
Nevermind, my bad. I know why you're sticking up for her lieing ass.

We now know why you actually care about some case that never even effected you personally for 25 years. It is good it has been chewing away at you for that long. It must really bite you in the ass that reverend Al made a huge part of his fame off of that.

The truth isn't measured in years

Since you are obviouisly ignorant of the truth let me tell you, lots of people do not pay off civil suits, lots of people get away with illegal things, and there are lots of bad people in the world. Spending 25 years worrying about tiajuana brawly is pretty damned stupid. if the people of poughkeepsie have gotten over it i am pretty sure you can now.

Amazing! You're sticking up for a woman that LIED out being raped. You know people were killed, because of her. Right? Oh, wait! She's black. Nevermind, my bad. I know why you're sticking up for her lieing ass.

Because we know that it is only black women who make stuff up, right?

original.jpg

Brawley is only still news because her mentor, Al the liar and agitator Sharpton is still running around free stirring up trouble.

Did she gain 100 pounds since '87? :lol:

Brawley is only still news because her mentor, Al the liar and agitator Sharpton is still running around free stirring up trouble.

Which is the only reason apdst even cares. If it weren't for Al Sharpton, he wouldn't.

Which is the only reason apdst even cares. If it weren't for Al Sharpton, he wouldn't.

If it weren't for the liar Sharpton no one would have cared about the bogus case in the first place.

You mean Sharpton, who's now stirring up the racial tension on Trayvon Martin?

Oh, this story has current implications. Absolutely.

You mean Sharpton, who's now stirring up the racial tension on Trayvon Martin?

Oh, this story has current implications. Absolutely.

Really? What are those? Forget about Al Sharpton for a second and tell me what those implications are.

Since you are obviouisly ignorant of the truth let me tell you, lots of people do not pay off civil suits
Her wages are being garnished, so she is going to be paying some of it at least.
Spending 25 years worrying about tiajuana brawly is pretty damned stupid.
No, I think what's stupid is that it took 25 years for the innocent victim to start getting the justified reparations for her filthy lies and slander. Another thing that's stupid is expecting a false rape accusation to mean virtually nothing just because it happened 25 years ago. What if this happened to YOU?

No, I think what's stupid is that it took 25 years for the innocent victim to start getting the justified reparations for her filthy lies and slander. Another thing that's stupid is expecting a false rape accusation to mean virtually nothing just because it happened 25 years ago. What if this happened to YOU?

Ok, so do you and apdst care about ALL those other cases where a false accuser ruined the life of someone? Or are you only interested because al Sharpton is involved. That is what people are getting at. This faux outrage over this is sickening.

Yes, this woman is a POS and I'm happy for aynthing being garnished from her to go to the victim. But let's also admit the truth and the only reason the right cares about THIS case is it involves Al. I don't see any mention of any other articles about other false accusers of rape.

Ok, so do you and apdst care about ALL those other cases where a false accuser ruined the life of someone? Or are you only interested because al Sharpton is involved. That is what people are getting at. This faux outrage over this is sickening.
Why would I only be interested because Sharpton is involved? I'm interested in this story because falsely accusing someone of a serious crime is one of the slimiest things a person could do to another, and I'm glad that this lying, filthy skank is finally being made to pay for it. If the judge, prosecution, and police involved in the horribly unjustified West Memphis Three conviction were made to pay reparations to the innocently accused, I'd be happily posting about that as well. Sharpton or not.

But let's also admit the truth and the only reason the right cares about THIS case is it involves Al.
I'm not "the right." I'm just a big fan of justice for the falsely accused.

I don't see any mention of any other articles about other false accusers of rape.
If there were other articles, I'd be calling for the false witness's head there as well. Sharpton or not. But this article is about Tawanda Brawley.

Yes, this woman is a POS and I'm happy for aynthing being garnished from her to go to the victim. But let's also admit the truth and the only reason the right cares about THIS case is it involves Al. I don't see any mention of any other articles about other false accusers of rape.

No, it's because this case shocked the nation.

People died over this. You inow that, right?

Thanks for proving my point. And YOU call people hacks? Lol!

YOU are the one who brought up race. All I did was throw your own bilge right back in your face. Deal with it. :mrgreen:

YOU are the one who brought up race. All I did was throw your own bilge right back in your face. Deal with it. :mrgreen:

When did I say this happen bevause Brawley is black?

When did I say this happen bevause Brawley is black?

apdst said:

Reading is fundamental. More importantly, reading your OWN posts is even more fundamental. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom