• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pay For Your Next Meal With Your Face

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Facial debts replaces credit card debts.
Finland-based company Uniqul is preparing to release a payment system that uses facial recognition software to link a customer with his or her bank account. Instead of swiping a credit card to purchase goods (which is so painfully last-century), now you can just gaze into a camera.
Pay For Your Next Meal With Your Face | Popular Science

It would depend on how discerning the camera is. Get punched in the face or have an accident might be a hassle to reset the device.

Even if it's just reading your iris, what happens after Lasex?

It would depend on how discerning the camera is. Get punched in the face or have an accident might be a hassle to reset the device.

Even if it's just reading your iris, what happens after Lasex?

I am amazed with Picassa software -- I think everyone knows about it. It's Google's free photoshop. It's facial recognition program is awesome. It identifies adults from their baby pictures. Unbelievable that it's so technologically sophisticated. Imagine how sophisticated "the real deal" is.

I'd never allow them to do it at my bank. I won't even let them scan my driver's license to put in their computer system. But since my small bank doesn't even have online or telephone banking, I do not have to worry about them doing it anytime in the next 50 years.

man, some twins are going to get ****ed over by their irresponsible siblings, lol.

My mind instantly went to prostitution when I saw this title.

Back
Top Bottom