• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pay attention

Nonsense, they tried to add the virus as a reason to get mail-in-ballots here in Texas months ago, the State fought it and won, and Texans lost. Just admit it, trump and the Republicant's want the voter turn out as small as they can get it, it is the only way they can win.

Wrong...we want it as large as possible and at the proper voting locations like always. Is there a reason you lefties cant vote as people in our nation have done for centuries without issue? Is it that todays leftiea are too stupid, too lazy or they want to steal the election on the backend? Its one of the three and its the last.

Wrong...we want it as large as possible and at the proper voting locations like always. Is there a reason you lefties cant vote as people in our nation have done for centuries without issue? Is it that todays leftiea are too stupid, too lazy or they want to steal the election on the backend? Its one of the three and its the last.

Is there a reason you righties shop online sometimes rather than going to your local stores to support business?

Is there a reason you righties shop online sometimes rather than going to your local stores to support business?

You are comparing shopping to voting? Sorry...you are looking for facebook politics.

oh, Obama was extremely popular.

that doesn't change the things that NC Republicans did to suppress the vote (like on college campuses). i guess they did a good job of making it less of a blow out.
that doesn't change the things that NC Republicans did to suppress the vote (like on college campuses).

So...... you just proved "If there's a will, there's a way"

You are comparing shopping to voting? Sorry...you are looking for facebook politics.

You missed the point, so let me spell it out for you: its easier to vote from the comfort of your home than it is to wait in line to cast a ballot at a polling location. Its also safer for now. Its easier to shop for products on line than in a store for many people. Thats why Amazon and other online retailers are thriving. Since there has NEVER been significant voter fraud proven with mail in ballots its also reliable (and, for now, safer). There is no cogent reason not to allow anyone who wants to vote by mail to do so....other than a desire to suppress the vote by supporters of the white house donkey.

Complete BS, it is not the Dems closing polling places, it is not the Dems trying to hamstring the USPS, it is not the Dems fighting tooth and nail to stop anyone from mailing in their ballot due to a Pandemic, that would you boys. As for going in to vote, I have no problem going in and voting early to make sure my vote against the inept POS is counted. Your boy is already trying to make excuses why he is going to lose, and I see you are among his sheep and believe every lie he tells, color me shocked :shock:

Complete BS, it is not the Dems closing polling places, it is not the Dems trying to hamstring the USPS, it is not the Dems fighting tooth and nail to stop anyone from mailing in their ballot due to a Pandemic, that would you boys. As for going in to vote, I have no problem going in and voting early to make sure my vote against the inept POS is counted. Your boy is already trying to make excuses why he is going to lose, and I see you are among his sheep and believe every lie he tells, color me shocked :shock:

The donkey will do ANYTHING-and I mean ANYTHING-to improve his chances of winning. Fauci told Woodward exactly that in a direct quote in his new book.

Spare me. Dems are filth. Only a traitor would try and steal this via mail in fraud. Dems supporting this are filth. Pure filth.

There, fixed that one.

IF, Trump is reelected this will be the LAST Presidential Election in American and the Begining of the End of These United States as we've known them.

That's a stupid post. Stop making stupid posts like that.

Nonsense, they tried to add the virus as a reason to get mail-in-ballots here in Texas months ago, the State fought it and won, and Texans lost. Just admit it, trump and the Republicant's want the voter turn out as small as they can get it, it is the only way they can win.

The Democrats are already gearing up to contest the election result should Trump win. The cluster**** the mail in ballots will cause is the first phase.

It's Trump who is doing His best/worst to create chaos and confusion by doing such as recommending people vote twice, which is fraudulent, and that voting by mail is sure to be misused, which there is no evidence of any proportion. It is your post that is presenting chaos.

It isn't trump demanding that we change the ballot system this close to the election.

The wisconsin supreme court in a 4-3 decision has stopped mailing absentee ballots out. The state now wants to print new forms for the election which appears not to be feasible.

Republicans, does this kind of action make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Another effort to suppress the vote.

Pay attention america. While the right screams about mail in ballots they are trying their best in several ways to suppress the vote. Pay attention.

You know Biden's going to lose and this type of attack will be increasing leading up to the election. This will be part of the attempt to disqualify Trump's win and his second term.
Pay attention. Don't be fooled.

The wisconsin supreme court in a 4-3 decision has stopped mailing absentee ballots out. The state now wants to print new forms for the election which appears not to be feasible.

Republicans, does this kind of action make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Another effort to suppress the vote.

Pay attention america. While the right screams about mail in ballots they are trying their best in several ways to suppress the vote. Pay attention.

The reason is because there is a dispute as to whether the Green Party candidate should be on the ballot.

As the article shows, it was the Democrats who wished to "suppress" the vote by denying the Greens:

Wisconsin Supreme Court seeks to suspend mailing absentee ballots

The Democrats are already gearing up to contest the election result should Trump win. The cluster**** the mail in ballots will cause is the first phase.

Nope but trump is, Biden and the Dems will win big time and there will be no question that the American People reject trump and his minions.

So...... you just proved "If there's a will, there's a way"

well, that's certainly not true with respect to total turn out. if you make it easier to vote, more people vote. harder, less people vote.

it's like people have jobs, are in college without a car, are handicapped, are old vets who aren't very mobile, etc.

You know Biden's going to lose and this type of attack will be increasing leading up to the election. This will be part of the attempt to disqualify Trump's win and his second term.
Pay attention. Don't be fooled.

It's really sad when people start calling the truth an attack.

If you can go out and riot, you can go vote in person.

Seems to me, the only people whining about this are those who are hoping mail-in ballot fraud will tip the decision in their favor. Don't like it?

Just simply go out and vote or you can even go and vote early, if you are scared....there is NO excuse to not vote. The democrats are causing doubt in the electoral process, spreading fear....the same ole lame crud over and over. There is no "suppression of votes" as you suggest....it's all another lie of the left. Don't believe these fools America!!!

The reason is because there is a dispute as to whether the Green Party candidate should be on the ballot.

As the article shows, it was the Democrats who wished to "suppress" the vote by denying the Greens:

Wisconsin Supreme Court seeks to suspend mailing absentee ballots

This is the Supreme Court in Wisconsin making that ruling. The state law there is that there is a deadline for mailing out the ballots. They will get them out in time. In fairness, if the Green Party submitted their candidates names correctly they should be on the ballot too.

Just simply go out and vote or you can even go and vote early, if you are scared....there is NO excuse to not vote. The democrats are causing doubt in the electoral process, spreading fear....the same ole lame crud over and over. There is no "suppression of votes" as you suggest....it's all another lie of the left. Don't believe these fools America!!!

Look, there is no reason to go to the polls and vote when you can take your time and be safer and vote from home. There has NEVER been any evidence that mail in voter fraud influenced an election result. Its just fluff on the part of the right to restrict voting numbers to give the donkey a better chance.

another approach:

Maryland ballot vendor abruptly quits as printing was to get underway

Maryland ballot vendor abruptly quits as printing was to get underway; state signs deal with new firm - Baltimore Sun

Maryland ballot vendor abruptly quits as printing was to get underway; state signs deal with new firm - Baltimore Sun

Look, there is no reason to go to the polls and vote when you can take your time and be safer and vote from home. There has NEVER been any evidence that mail in voter fraud influenced an election result. Its just fluff on the part of the right to restrict voting numbers to give the donkey a better chance.

Bullcrap....mailing ballots to people who no longer live at the address, to dead people, people who have switched parties.....the states, especially democratic states have not kept up with their voter rolls, and I wonder why? They want to use 'ballot harvesters", too....I wonder why?......Plus the obvious, why would anyone in their right mind hand their vote over to strangers, because once it's gone, it's gone, no telling what happened to it. We go to work...we go grocery shopping...we go to Walmart...we visit family and friends....why cannot you go vote, wtf?

Your limited thinking isn't allowing you to see why the democrats want mail-in voting so bad. I'll enlighten you. They know the only chance in hell that joe biden would be elected president is if they cheat, and obviously mail-in voting has vulnerabilities that they plan to exploit. The effort doesn't "suppress the vote" in any way - it suppresses voter fraud. Handicapped Americans and those abroad will still be able to vote by mail.

Calling everything a lie won't help trump win.

Bullcrap....mailing ballots to people who no longer live at the address, to dead people, people who have switched parties.....the states, especially democratic states have not kept up with their voter rolls, and I wonder why? They want to use 'ballot harvesters", too....I wonder why?......Plus the obvious, why would anyone in their right mind hand their vote over to strangers, because once it's gone, it's gone, no telling what happened to it. We go to work...we go grocery shopping...we go to Walmart...we visit family and friends....why cannot you go vote, wtf?

Why are you fighting against mail in voting? Why do you care how people vote?

Back
Top Bottom