• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pay attention

long lines didn't start this year. however, this year, long lines are more likely to kill you. and yes, if you're an hourly worker who has trouble getting a day off anyway, long lines are a poll tax. it is a solvable problem that some don't want solved.

long lines didn't start this year

Yes, and they DIN'T stop Obama getting the 1st and 2nd most votes in election history right?

are more likely to kill you.

Nah, listen to the EXPERT

Fauci says there is '''no reason''' Americans can'''t vote in person in November | Fox News

if you're an hourly worker who has trouble getting a day off anyway, long lines are a poll tax. it is a solvable problem that some don't want solved

Non sense! see above

long lines didn't start this year. however, this year, long lines are more likely to kill you. and yes, if you're an hourly worker who has trouble getting a day off anyway, long lines are a poll tax. it is a solvable problem that some don't want solved.
You can request a ballot. Was there any other problem I can solve for lefties about voting?

The wisconsin supreme court in a 4-3 decision has stopped mailing absentee ballots out. The state now wants to print new forms for the election which appears not to be feasible.

Republicans, does this kind of action make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Another effort to suppress the vote.

Pay attention america. While the right screams about mail in ballots they are trying their best in several ways to suppress the vote. Pay attention.

Their last effort to rig the vote got people out to the polls to vote them out, hopefully this will do the same. It's a shame that people are going to be put in danger because of republican efforts to sabotage voting.

Their last effort to rig the vote got people out to the polls to vote them out, hopefully this will do the same. It's a shame that people are going to be put in danger because of republican efforts to sabotage voting.

If lefties can riot and block traffic they sure as hell can get their lazy asses out to vote.

It was stupid to wait til 90 days before the election to overhaul the system.

But, the whole objective is to cause chaos, so the Democrats can contest the election in court. They don't want the people to decide. They want judges to decide, because there's a significant chance that the people won't cooperate.

Nonsense, they tried to add the virus as a reason to get mail-in-ballots here in Texas months ago, the State fought it and won, and Texans lost. Just admit it, trump and the Republicant's want the voter turn out as small as they can get it, it is the only way they can win.

i don't do fox propaganda, and i stand by my statement. you do make a good point, though. if the anti-Republican vote is overwhelming, it makes it more difficult to cheat. let's hope something like that happens this time around.

How about just a Youtube?(LOL)

How about just a Youtube?(LOL)

there are plenty of reasons. for one, Republicans will make sure that lines are as long as possible. another is that a lot of people in line will be maskless morons who refuse to socially distance. mostly, they'll be Republicans who basically think this whole thing is a joke until they get sick themselves.

the last time i voted in a major election in person, the line was wrapped around itself and all of the way around the building at 6:30 AM. there is no ****ing way i'm doing that this year. if Republicans won't let me vote by mail or if they manage to toss my mail in ballot, they will effectively suppress my vote against Tweety, which is the goal.

there are plenty of reasons. for one, Republicans will make sure that lines are as long as possible. another is that a lot of people in line will be maskless morons who refuse to socially distance. mostly, they'll be Republicans who basically think this whole thing is a joke until they get sick themselves.

the last time i voted in a major election in person, the line was wrapped around itself and all of the way around the building at 6:30 AM. there is no ****ing way i'm doing that this year. if Republicans won't let me vote by mail or if they manage to toss my mail in ballot, they will effectively suppress my vote against Tweety, which is the goal.

No Helix, they will follow the guidelines especially by lefties right? They like to wear masks?

No Helix, they will follow the guidelines especially by lefties right? They like to wear masks?

i already addressed this. i don't do "la la la i can't hear you la la la."

i already addressed this. i don't do "la la la i can't hear you la la la."

i already addressed this.

You've addressed that lefties love to wear masks?

That poling stations will follow guidelines?

I must have missed and I can hear you

i don't do "la la la i can't hear you la la la."

Yes you do!(LOL)

You've addressed that lefties love to wear masks?

That poling stations will follow guidelines?

I must have missed and I can hear you

Yes you do!(LOL)

weaksauce. have a good Saturday.

just watch which party wants more Americans to vote and which wants less.

then you'll know who are our true Americans.

just watch which party wants more Americans to vote and which wants less.

then you'll know who are our true Americans.

I know!(Raising hand)

I know!(Raising hand)

i know, right?

"The GOP-controlled Watauga County Board of Elections in Boone, North Carolina, voted along party lines to close an early voting and general election polling place at Appalachian State University. Instead, the county limited early voting to one site in Boone and created the state’s third-largest voting precinct, with 9,300 voters at a precinct designed for 1,500, with only thirty-five parking places. It’s inaccessible by public transportation and over a mile from campus along a 45 mph road with no sidewalk. "

i know, right?

"The GOP-controlled Watauga County Board of Elections in Boone, North Carolina, voted along party lines to close an early voting and general election polling place at Appalachian State University. Instead, the county limited early voting to one site in Boone and created the state’s third-largest voting precinct, with 9,300 voters at a precinct designed for 1,500, with only thirty-five parking places. It’s inaccessible by public transportation and over a mile from campus along a 45 mph road with no sidewalk. "

i know, right?

yes, that's the year Obama(D) got the most votes in election history

yes, that's the year Obama(D) got the most votes in election history

as NC Republicans shut down polling places on college campuses all over the State.

It already happened once this year in Wisconsin.

2020 Wisconsin elections - Wikipedia

The strategy to try to make voting harder and more dangerous is stupid and counterproductive.

Its dumb to force people to get unnecessarily exposed to more risk. Just stupid. But those who are trying to suppress the vote so the Orange Buffoon has a better chance of getting re-elected are in for a big surprise: there are only six states in which fear of Covid cannot be used as a reason to request an mail ballot: Indiana, Tennessee, South Carolina, Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi. All of them are likely going to vote for the jackass. In every other state you can get a mail ballot for either no reason at all or for a variety of reasons, including fear of Covid. The attempts to suppress the vote by limiting mail ballots is not going to work. The only voting that is going to be suppressed is in red states.

as NC Republicans shut down polling places on college campuses all over the State.

Hmmmm... well in stop Obama getting the 1st and second most votes in elction history?

I think it's more of "If there's a will, there's a way"(wink)

It was stupid to wait til 90 days before the election to overhaul the system.

But, the whole objective is to cause chaos, so the Democrats Trump can contest the election in court. THEy don't want the people to decide. THEy wants judges or, more likely, revolution to decide, because there's a significant chance that the people won't cooperate.

There, fixed that one.

IF, Trump is reelected this will be the LAST Presidential Election in American and the Begining of the End of These United States as we've known them.

Hmmmm... well in stop Obama getting the 1st and second most votes in elction history?

I think it's more of "If there's a will, there's a way"(wink)

oh, Obama was extremely popular.

that doesn't change the things that NC Republicans did to suppress the vote (like on college campuses). i guess they did a good job of making it less of a blow out.

Back
Top Bottom