• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pax et bonum from Holubice...

Holubice

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My name is Holubice, a middle aged man form Italy. Please excuse me for my next mistakes, here and forward, as English is not my mother tongue. The real reason I am here is this: I have never been a religious man, since I was about 10-11 years old, I have never been interested on Church, priests, Gospel, and whatever. I just didn't care at all, till I was 30 years old, as I had a N.D.E....

Near-death experience

premorte1.jpg

... to understand what I mean. This event has completely transformed my live, upside-down, since that day changed completely my goals, my points of views and my beliefs. Just afterward my 'trip', I read again the Gospel and, in just one night, I got an impressive controls of Holy Bible.

I have spent about 15 years to try to convert your colleagues (the Italians Atheist Forum) with (honestly) poor results. I'm also sure that the present Pandemia have to be named into Plague, because:

• This virus does not kill innocent babies
  • This virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa
  • This virus does not kill the poor immigrants living in the richest West countries
  • This virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
  • Canada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why is it a hecatomb in USA?
  • Germany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Germany, why is it a hecatomb in France?
  • Sweden and Switzerland have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Sweden, why is it a hecatomb in Switzerland?
  • New Zealand and Australia have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in New Zealand, why is it a hecatomb in New Zealand?
  • Portugal and Spain have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Portugal, why is it a hecatomb in Spain?
I know those explanations may disappoint some of you, but that it is. I'm typing in this forum as I am sure what kind of vaccine REALLY will stop the carnage in USA (and elsewhere).

0139-1-bow.gif

My name is Holubice, a middle aged man form Italy. Please excuse me for my next mistakes, here and forward, as English is not my mother tongue. The real reason I am here is this: I have never been a religious man, since I was about 10-11 years old, I have never been interested on Church, priests, Gospel, and whatever. I just didn't care at all, till I was 30 years old, as I had a N.D.E....

Near-death experience

premorte1.jpg

... to understand what I mean. This event has completely transformed my live, upside-down, since that day changed completely my goals, my points of views and my beliefs. Just afterward my 'trip', I read again the Gospel and, in just one night, I got an impressive controls of Holy Bible.

I have spent about 15 years to try to convert your colleagues (the Italians Atheist Forum) with (honestly) poor results. I'm also sure that the present Pandemia have to be named into Plague, because:

• This virus does not kill innocent babies
  • This virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa
  • This virus does not kill the poor immigrants living in the richest West countries
  • This virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
  • Canada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why is it a hecatomb in USA?
  • Germany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Germany, why is it a hecatomb in France?
  • Sweden and Switzerland have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Sweden, why is it a hecatomb in Switzerland?
  • New Zealand and Australia have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in New Zealand, why is it a hecatomb in New Zealand?
  • Portugal and Spain have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Portugal, why is it a hecatomb in Spain?
I know those explanations may disappoint some of you, but that it is. I'm typing in this forum as I am sure what kind of vaccine REALLY will stop the carnage in USA (and elsewhere).

I hate to be so blunt, but many of your bullet points are a **** sandwich of ignorance and/or bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom