• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paulbot Twitter Wars

Justin Amash and John McCain dueled over twitter this afternoon, and for the first time in paultard history, they actually sided with John McCain on an issue. Of course, the issue had to be a fake one and a joke made by John McCain or whoever runs his twitter account.

John McCain: “So Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iranian in space - wasn't he just there last week?"

Justin Amash: “Woah!”

John McCain: “Re: Iran space tweet - lighten up folks, can't everyone take a joke?”

Justin Amash: “Maybe you should wisen up & not make racist jokes.”

So ended their confrontation right there. Not sure why they didn’t continue the twitter war. It would have been awesome!!! But I wonder if the libertarians will ever play nice with the social conservatives. I don’t think they have enough in common to come to a mutual agreement and destroy the GOP. However, a stupid joke made by a social conservative seems to have brought a couple of paulbots away from Amash and singing John McCain’s praises. Do you know why? Justin Amash actually, infringed upon John McCain’s freedom of speech! That’s why!

Well known for using twitter and facebook to reach his supporters, Amash’s facebook page is now blowing up with comments about how disrespectful he was and for he himself to lighten up!

In other twittering news today, Ron Paul tweeted a controversial message about the recent Navy Seal who was killed here at home on a gun range.

Ron Paul: “Chris Kyle’s death seems to confirm that ‘he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.’ Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn’t make sense.”

In response to this one man named Razor wrote back: “So all veterans, once done serving our nation with honor, deserve to be murdered as civilians? Wow.”

Ron Paul and Justin Amash both actually use twitter themselves!! So that means they typed those messages out to the world. Maybe they both were having a libertarian party and were drunk or something, because it's clear to me that this is what they truly believe and it's really shocking why anybody would even follow them, or elect them, or support them!

It is said that the man who shot Kyle was suffering from a mental condition, yet the country hasn’t yet talked about the mental health problems in this country, just guns. Both sides might I add. That’s the crazy world of politics, and apparently it gets even crazier with twitter!

http://www.antipaulbot.com/2013/02/twitter-wars.html

I'll just say that knowing a little bit about McCain and Paul I am not surprised. They are what they are. There are a lot of pols worse than them, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom