• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paula Deen's Really Southern Plantation Wedding

Food Network did the exact right thing. I don't know if it's true that she regularly or even occasionally used nigger in her everyday language, but it's completely unacceptable. If she admitted to it -- or they have her on tape using it? They were 100% right in firing her. Calling out that she's a Republican?? Stupid.

Are you really that inane? (Don't answer that.) He was calling out Heebie Jeebie for saying "what do you expect from a Democrat?".

Why do I care about what a fat tv chief says?

I wonder why nobody gets bent out of shape when Louis Farrakhan makes racial slurs about whites. He is 100 times more racist that Paula Deen.

Do you have any proof for this statement?

Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Will conservative white southerners ever overcome the pathology of racism?

Actually, quite a few have.

Some, along with others all over the USA and this planet, will always be racists.

Who, really, who gives a fat rat's ass what Paula Deen said or says or thinks?

Informal poll

What Paula Deen thinks or does is a worthy issue because:

1. Nobody makes better fried okra.
2. Nothing is more fun than hating Southern people who are supposed to be haters.
3. I want people to know how totally racially cool I am.
4. Because television told me that this is an important issue.

Meanwhile over 100,000 people have been evacuated from their homes in Alberta, Canada.

Where can I get some of that fried okra?

Paula Deen is nothing but a con artist that tricks unsophisticated, pickup-trick-driving bubbas in the south into thinking the crap she puts together is fine dining. There are so many dumb billy bobs that travel miles to go to Lady and Sons to buy grocery store bought food it's astonishing. People like her make it impossible to find quality restaurants in the south because everyone thinks Olive Garden is fine dining and real restaurants don't stay in business.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but a lot of Southern cooking is fine dining (In my opinion.).

Do you have any proof for this statement?

Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Why ask me what you are supposed to do? Can't figure it out on your own?

Why ask me what you are supposed to do? Can't figure it out on your own?

I asked you if you had any proof for your statement because I doubt that Louis Farrakhan is 100 times more racist than Paula Deen.

Since you don't have any proof to back up your statement, I have to believe that you made that one up.

That's what I figure.

I asked you if you had any proof for your statement because I doubt that Louis Farrakhan is 100 times more racist than Paula Deen.

Since you don't have any proof to back up your statement, I have to believe that you made that one up.

That's what I figure.

Happy figuring.

No she is a Republican.

no shes a registered democrat.

despite all the claims that the dixiecrats died during the 60's,dixiecrats make up close to 10% of the current democrat party,and many of the dixiecrat politicians remaned in power even after the civil rights act.you should see texas,it was one of the last dixiecrat strongholds holding on til the late 70's,and even today there are many dixiecrats in this state,despite disagreeing with the democratic party on almost everything,they still stay loyal to the democratic party(well except the supporting obama part)

Back
Top Bottom