• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Paula Deen Cleared of Race Discrimination Charges in Ex-Employee's Lawsuit

Fisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Paula Deen Racism, Discrimination Charges Dropped in Lawsuit - UsMagazine.com

Finally, some good news for Paula Deen. The disgraced celebrity chef was cleared of race discrimination claims filed by former restaurant manager Lisa Jackson, a judge ruled in Savannah, Georgia on Monday, Aug. 12. The Associated Press reports U.S. District Court Judge William T. Moore threw out Jackson's claims that Deen and her brother Bubba Hiers subjected her to racist attitudes during the five years she worked at their restaurant, Uncle Bubba's Seafood and Oyster House..........

Finally, some good news for Paula Deen. The disgraced celebrity chef was cleared of race discrimination claims filed by former restaurant manager Lisa Jackson, a judge ruled in Savannah, Georgia on Monday, Aug. 12. The Associated Press reports U.S. District Court Judge William T. Moore threw out Jackson's claims that Deen and her brother Bubba Hiers subjected her to racist attitudes during the five years she worked at their restaurant, Uncle Bubba's Seafood and Oyster House..........

She campainged for Obama. Just thought you should know that before making her another RW saint.

She campainged for Obama. Just thought you should know that before making her another RW saint.

I am not a right winger--I hate everybody--except Martha Stewart of course. Besides, Obama is a republican (and the half-white guy) so you should be outraged she is getting off easy.

I am not a right winger--I hate everybody--except Martha Stewart of course. Besides, Obama is a republican (and the half-white guy) so you should be outraged she is getting off easy.

Wouldn't that make him a "White African-American?" :lamo

The Media was just looking for someone to beat up with their PC goody goody crap. The worst thing she did was talk about some Plantation style Wedding Plan, which is pretty weird and had to be a joke. If she had actually done that, then I would say she's stupid. But all this ultra sensitivity over free speech hurts us all.

The Media was just looking for someone to beat up with their PC goody goody crap. The worst thing she did was talk about some Plantation style Wedding Plan, which is pretty weird and had to be a joke. If she had actually done that, then I would say she's stupid. But all this ultra sensitivity over free speech hurts us all.

I think white tux on black people is a sharp look. Has nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with contrast.

I think white tux on black people is a sharp look. Has nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with contrast.

A woo woo... I'm telling. :ssst:

Do people really want to tell everyone else what to say all the time?

A woo woo... I'm telling. :ssst:

Do people really want to tell everyone else what to say all the time?

Mostly I want to tell them what not to say....as in "SHUT UP!!!" :blastem:

Back
Top Bottom